Mobile, AL, USA

Callaway Fusion 2.0 Wide Sole with Graphite Shafts

Usually hit a 7 iron 145-155

New irons would be amazing

Clayton Cox

Atlanta, GA

Warrior Custom golf EXT Weighting stiff shaft

7 iron 165 yards

I've had the same set of clubs for 10 years. Recently my game has plateaued and have been looking for a set of irons that can strike more consistently and help me break 80. I was a tester for Warrior for the set I have now. I took my job as a tester for Warrior very seriously and gave very thorough feedback. My feedback was so in-depth and valued that they asked me to test their drivers, fairway woods and wedges for them later on. If given this opportunity I will thoroughly document my score and swing developments with PING's latest equipment and give extensive review of my experiences.

(4) TESTERS WANTED!!

attachicon.gifPING-G700-120.jpg

PING G700 Irons

Big irons done right.

That's how MyGolfSpy described the PING G700 irons when they launched last January. It's a hollow-bodied distance iron with plenty of forgiveness, but looks like it belongs right next to PING's better player offerings, such as the i200 or the iBlade. 

Kind of a neat trick, huh?

attachicon.gifPING-G700-114.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

We're excited about all of the review opportunities we bring you, but there's an extra bit of excitement over the G700. While we know in our heads that it doesn't matter how long you hit your irons as long as you know how long you hit your irons, there's something about hitting a 7-iron Tour player long that's hard to pass up. And from some of our early testing, the PING G700's give you just that - distance combined with forgiveness, feel and accuracy. It's kind of the Grand Slam of irons.

But do they really deliver? That's where you come in. We need 4 of MyGolfSpy's best and brightest to test these puppies out and let us know if the reality lives up to the hype. 

attachicon.gifPING-G700-107.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member

2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name

- State/Province/Country

- Your current iron/shaft/flex makeup

- Your 7-iron distance

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who inhabits the planet Earth, so we're doubly excited about bringing this to you. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Good luck!

Bill

Hogan Edge

South Florida

7 iron. 160

Wow! These look pretty amazing regardless if they're oversized game improvement irons.  Never played hollowed body clubs before and the technology that goes into these type of irons are very intriguing.  Good luck to my fellow spies from all over the world about these great looking sticks!

Dan Corun

Alabama

Cleveland 588 MT / Actionlite 55 shafts / R Flex

7 iron / 145

Gareth Roberts

Anglesey, Wales

Mizuno JPX 825 Pro True Temper S300 regular

7 iron distance approx. 160-170yds

Christopher

Michigan, USA

Wilson Staff FG Forged Tour 4 - PW, Cleveland Rotex 52, Vokey 56

True Temper Dynamic Gold S300, Precision Rifle Wedge Shafts