Our Sponsors

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) TESTERS WANTED!! PING G700 Irons Big irons done right. That's how MyGolfSpy described the PING G700 irons when they launched last January. It's a hollow-bodied distance iron with plenty o

So the selection committee has been huddled in a suite on the 22nd Floor of the Hyatt in Kansas City......pouring over the strength of the field ......ooops wrong committee.   Well the more import

Yes. I'd say it's a good time to do it.   Now on the tee box, from Baltimore, MD, three time Waterbury Open winner, GolfSpy Rob.

Posted Images

Alan

Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

Taylormade M4, standard lie, KBS 90, Regular

7 iron distance 140 yards

I was a devoted ping guy, but am trying out these Taylormade M4 irons for the distance and forgiveness. so far they haven't disappointed me as they are long and straight. it would be interesting to see how they stack up against the new pings.  I compared the TM M4s against the Callaway Rogue and the TM was way better for me.

- Your first name: Troy

- State/Province/Country: Houston, TX, USA

- Your current iron/shaft/flex makeup: Ping i25 regular graphite

- Your 7-iron distance: 145 yds

Holy cow this one is pulling people out of the woodwork.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

- Mark

- Iowa/USA

- Bridgestone J33 Combo TT DG Pro R300  -3/4"

Thanks for the oppurtunity Ping and MGS!

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip