Our Sponsors

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) TESTERS WANTED!! PING G700 Irons Big irons done right. That's how MyGolfSpy described the PING G700 irons when they launched last January. It's a hollow-bodied distance iron with plenty o

So the selection committee has been huddled in a suite on the 22nd Floor of the Hyatt in Kansas City......pouring over the strength of the field ......ooops wrong committee.   Well the more import

Yes. I'd say it's a good time to do it.   Now on the tee box, from Baltimore, MD, three time Waterbury Open winner, GolfSpy Rob.

Posted Images

Jeff

North Carolina, USA

Mizuno JPX 825 Pro / KBS tour 130 X-Stiff

7 Iron - 180 yards

Thanks for the opportunity, would definitely like to get more involved in the forum and help out if I can.

First Name : Arnaud

Current iron/shaft/flex : PING G15 / AWT Regular Steel Shaft (White Dot +1 inch)

7-iron average distance : 179 yards (carry 161 yards)

Thank you MGS to offer the opportunity to your european fans to participate to this test.

During a fitting for G400 fairway wood, I had the opportunity to hit some balls with a G700 iron and I was very impressed by its lightness and the gain in distance (compared to my old G15).

I would be honoured to be selected for this test and share my opinion with the MGS community.

I am a member of La Vaucouleurs Golf Club which offers two 18 holes (one links course and one forest course) to test these game-imrovement G700 irons.

My index (EGA) : 25.6

Your first name - Greg

- State/Province/Country - Qld/Australia

- Your current iron/shaft/flex makeup - Miura MC 501/ Shimada K7001/ Regular 

- Your 7-iron distance - 135 yards

Joe

Cincinnati Ohio

Taylor made burner with stiff steel shaft

185 give or take a few

Just back to playing a bunch after finishing grad school and would love to wear these out and give a full rundown

Irons - Adams Idea A7 with plastic and paint stripped for sleek look

Wedges - anything Cleveland 52, 56, 60

Putter - ever changing, currently Rife Abaco 35in

3 wood - Adams speedline

Driver - TM R11S, stiff, 9.5

Ball - ProV1, Hex chrome, NXT Tour, Srixon Z star

HDCP - 13

Cincinnati, OH 

"9 birdies and 9 bogeys is a hell of a lot more fun than 18 pars"

Mark

Ohio USA

Ping K15 KBS Reg. Flex

130 yds.

I need these. I have the time to play them.  I can play them in Ohio and in Florida. I am a professional writer and can review clearly and concisely.  Oh, Lord, just gimme a shot!