Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Taylormade putters

I was recently online with Taylormade  I was hoping to get a Spider putter made with a 48 or 50 inch shaft.  I was told absolutely not.  I've used a long putter for almost 20 years and I don't anchor it.  Does anyone have suggestions?

Buy the head or putter you want and take it to a club fitter or builder and have them reshaft it. That's the only thing I can think of for you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What he said

Shouldnt be too hard. Buy the putter or just the head, and someone can put a longer shaft on it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

What he said

Shouldnt be too hard. Buy the putter or just the head, and someone can put a longer shaft on it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ditto. If you have trouble finding a new long putter shaft you can always try finding a cheap old putter with a shaft in good condition and pulling it.

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Archived