TESTERS WANTED! ×

R.I.P - YES! GOLF?!

GolfSpy_X

Interesting that Srixon would add another to the mix.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

I would further that by saying NO DRIVER is worth more than $150. The Cameron Cra-Z's will probably hate me, but I believe it's true: when you get to a certain price point, you're paying for the name of it and them recouping what they pay the pros to use it (among other things). The "little guys", meanwhile, are almost forced to charge the same amount, or else people will think their stuff is junk. It's like a never ending cycle.

Fixed it for you lol

Id rather more than average for a putter, if I like it and feel comfortable. Most people wouldn't, yet they'll got out and drop 300 bucks on a new driver that isnt a hell of a lot different from the one they have. COR is maxed out, head size is maxed out, everyone is putting screws and weights and crap on the driver just to make them stand out from each other.

A faithful putter is priceless.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

Fixed it for you lol

Id rather more than average for a putter, if I like it and feel comfortable. Most people wouldn't, yet they'll got out and drop 300 bucks on a new driver that isnt a hell of a lot different from the one they have. COR is maxed out, head size is maxed out, everyone is putting screws and weights and crap on the driver just to make them stand out from each other.

A faithful putter is priceless.

LOL- honestly, though, my personal view is no club whatsoever is worth more than $150. FWs, hybrids, drivers... Irons are an exception, because of how they're packaged, but I still wouldn't pay more than $4-500 for a set.

Yes Rife WAS and STILL is. They are in a bit of trouble right now to say the least.

Both have been on the market. RIfe was more active about it, but both let it be known that they are available.

I think it would be a natural for Cobra/Puma as Cobra doens't have a putter design. Imagine, Yessss! Get it?

Archived