R.I.P - YES! GOLF?!

Although my Callie is still fairly new (only about a half dozen rounds with it), the grooves are in great shape. The only way I can imagine the grooves getting damaged is keeping one in a bag with no headcover on it and getting bag rash. Since Yes provides covers (and pretty nice ones at that), either people have lost them, chose not to use them (big mistake), or were just plain careless. I suggest anyone with a decent putter ALWAYS keep the headcover on it to protect the putting face.

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

Although my Callie is still fairly new (only about a half dozen rounds with it), the grooves are in great shape. The only way I can imagine the grooves getting damaged is keeping one in a bag with no headcover on it and getting bag rash. Since Yes provides covers (and pretty nice ones at that), either people have lost them, chose not to use them (big mistake), or were just plain careless. I suggest anyone with a decent putter ALWAYS keep the headcover on it to protect the putting face.

+100, Mike. My WH XG #7 is about three years old now, and it looks almost like it did when my wife bought it, thanks in part to the constant headcover use. Doesn't matter if I'm going 2 feet or 200 feet to the next hole- if it was going back in the bag, the headcover goes on.

I have a Victoria II and always keep the cover on it. I moved to a mallet a couple of years ago and found the YES putter fantastic to use.

Having said that, I picked up a second hand original Ping Anser 2

from the BAY a few years back and have used it for the last few rounds. Perhaps a little light but hasn't let me down, I suppose that is why they stand the test of time.

The average Yes Putter is closer to $150.00, only certain ones get up to the $300.00 range. Also, Ive had my Tracey for a few years now and the grooves are still in great shape.

The putters are crap! Cheaply made in China. What is so special???? You guys are crazy.

The putters are crap! Cheaply made in China. What is so special???? You guys are crazy.

What is so special? It helps me get the ball in the hole better than any other putter Ive tried. That makes it pretty special to me.

Nothing helps you find a lost ball better than a provisional hit straight down the middle.

As opposed to every other club being outsourced to China, as well? If you game only American-made gear, sounds like that'd be the only club in your bag (that's assuming, though unlikely, that your putter was made in the USA).

The average Yes Putter is closer to $150.00, only certain ones get up to the $300.00 range. Also, Ive had my Tracey for a few years now and the grooves are still in great shape.

I tried to compare similar high end putters to the YES putters I looked at. My issue is that with putters often do not have the same difficult manufacturing process that some irons and woods go through. Usually machined from billet with some tech involved but nothing like drivers need to . The drivers go for $300 including Graphite shafts and some putters go for $300 with machined steel, steel shaft, grip and paint - such as the Yes Golf C-Groove Dawn putter...$329 where?

I just think that YES over stretched themselves by trying to sell putters for more than they are worth. I like YES putters I think they have a really good idea...a $300 idea, no...a $250 idea, no...a $150 idea...probably

I tried to compare similar high end putters to the YES putters I looked at. My issue is that with putters often do not have the same difficult manufacturing process that some irons and woods go through. Usually machined from billet with some tech involved but nothing like drivers need to . The drivers go for $300 including Graphite shafts and some putters go for $300 with machined steel, steel shaft, grip and paint - such as the Yes Golf C-Groove Dawn putter...$329 where?

I just think that YES over stretched themselves by trying to sell putters for more than they are worth. I like YES putters I think they have a really good idea...a $300 idea, no...a $250 idea, no...a $150 idea...probably

I would further that by saying NO putter is worth more than $150. The Cameron Cra-Z's will probably hate me, but I believe it's true: when you get to a certain price point, you're paying for the name of it and them recouping what they pay the pros to use it (among other things). The "little guys", meanwhile, are almost forced to charge the same amount, or else people will think their stuff is junk. It's like a never ending cycle.

Interesting that Srixon would add another to the mix.

:ping-small:  Driver G425 Max 9*
:ping-small:   3 wood G425 Max

:callaway-small: Maverik Irons 4i to AW  Recoil r flex
 :taylormade-small: MG2 black 50 54 58 Recoil Smacwrap r                              

:taylormade-small: FCG #7 

:taylormade-small: TP5x 2021

I would further that by saying NO DRIVER is worth more than $150. The Cameron Cra-Z's will probably hate me, but I believe it's true: when you get to a certain price point, you're paying for the name of it and them recouping what they pay the pros to use it (among other things). The "little guys", meanwhile, are almost forced to charge the same amount, or else people will think their stuff is junk. It's like a never ending cycle.

Fixed it for you lol

Id rather more than average for a putter, if I like it and feel comfortable. Most people wouldn't, yet they'll got out and drop 300 bucks on a new driver that isnt a hell of a lot different from the one they have. COR is maxed out, head size is maxed out, everyone is putting screws and weights and crap on the driver just to make them stand out from each other.

A faithful putter is priceless.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

Fixed it for you lol

Id rather more than average for a putter, if I like it and feel comfortable. Most people wouldn't, yet they'll got out and drop 300 bucks on a new driver that isnt a hell of a lot different from the one they have. COR is maxed out, head size is maxed out, everyone is putting screws and weights and crap on the driver just to make them stand out from each other.

A faithful putter is priceless.

LOL- honestly, though, my personal view is no club whatsoever is worth more than $150. FWs, hybrids, drivers... Irons are an exception, because of how they're packaged, but I still wouldn't pay more than $4-500 for a set.

Yes Rife WAS and STILL is. They are in a bit of trouble right now to say the least.

Both have been on the market. RIfe was more active about it, but both let it be known that they are available.

I think it would be a natural for Cobra/Puma as Cobra doens't have a putter design. Imagine, Yessss! Get it?