TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Shot Scope V2

hckymeyer

I like that we have the time on the main screen now. It means that it doesn't just sit there like a big red and black bracelet after the round.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I like that we have the time on the main screen now. It means that it doesn't just sit there like a big red and black bracelet after the round.

I've already had a member say "if the police come into the club I'll let you know" ;)

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

First round down with mine. Only nine holes...

Very quick first impressions:

- Coming from someone who tracked their shots with a phone app, it's all so easy... It added one shot that never existed, which I removed in the edit afterwards, but otherwise everything was spot on.

- Takes no time at all to download and sync courses. I decided to dive into a course I was passing by on my way to a meal I was running really early for. Downloaded and synced the map in less than a minute in the car park.

- P. Avg needs more than 9 holes to be useful (this is hardly a negative). I hit one driver shot and one hybrid shot. For some reason my P. Avg for those clubs is 50% of the distance I actually hit them...

- You really forget it's there very, very quickly.

- It's not as useful as having the satellite image overview of a hole you have on a phone app, but the distances are good and stack up against my laser too when I was checking them. If you're playing a round where you can get away with having a phone if you're at a new course then it doesn't really replace that as it doesn't show you things like distance into a dog-leg (unless I'm just missing that), but everything else is so much better. Distance to hole on your wrist at a glance, constantly up-to-date and all your shots tracked with you not having to do anything... Brilliant!

First round was a good showing from it. I'll be fitting in at least one more over the weekend...

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Now that I have a few rounds registered I have noticed that the gapping in the playing average has really started to even out. There were some weird things going on originally but now it's starting to make sense.

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Okay, second set of brief impressions from me following a second round under the belt over the weekend.

My first issue... It didn't pick up GPS satellites for me on it's first attempt at the course I played on Sunday. I gave it nearly 20 minutes while warming up near the first tee and nothing. Turned the watch off and on again and it picked them up almost instantaneously... Annoying, but not a huge problem if I know a restart can fix it.

I like smaller watches as I'm another with smaller sized wrists, the Shot Scope is far bigger than I would normally wear as a watch, but I'm sticking with my first playing impression of it. Once you're going you forget it's even there, it's comfortable and you barely notice it unless you're checking yardage on it.

The shot tracking is great. Not having to do anything other than draw your club, practice swing and take your shot then carry on is brilliant. I ended up only selectively recording shots when using a manual tracker on my phone, which inherently biases the data, because it was a hassle. This is great. I only had one errant shot to fix in the data and I can blame that on myself for ground striking in my practice swings a small distance from the ball, then deciding I needed a different club, walking away from the ball and coming back before more practice swings and taking my shot, it recorded a shot from the one club and a second a couple of yards away. Not the system's fault.

The editing is really easy, even on mobile devices. I downloaded my round as soon as I was done and edited while waiting for food and drink to come in the bar after, was done in minutes.

The battery actually isn't that bad. I finished 18 holes in 3 hours on the nose and had 58% battery left. You'd just about make two, quick, full rounds. If you have a battery pack you could top up the charge while having a drink between rounds.

Having every shot recorded is definitely going to help my game. Selectively recording shots previously gives you a broken average as to your hitting distance and doesn't show you your game faults. At the moment I'm consistently short on my approaches, which this has highlighted very rapidly. My short game and putting are both strengths, but I'm letting myself down in my mid game. I could either really stretch my tee shots and get myself right into short game earlier, or I need to improve my approach shots. At the moment I'm always looking to get up and down, and I'm good at it, but it's putting pressures on my game that don't need to be there. One more club swung slightly more gently would improve my approaches and by default, my score...

Happy with it so far. Now to cram in some rounds over the coming weeks and get the averages coming up to something sensible and reflective of reality.

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Beautiful day for winter testing today, so I thought I would share a couple of photos. I shot 40 for 9 holes with 11 putts and a double on the last.IMG_20180710_122348.jpg

This is my 30 year membership bag tag (36 years)

IMG_20180710_120803.jpg

This was my approach on the sixth and I holed the birdie

Beautiful day for winter testing today, so I thought I would share a couple of photos. I shot 40 for 9 holes with 11 putts and a double on the last.attachicon.gifIMG_20180710_122348.jpg

This is my 30 year membership bag tag (36 years)

attachicon.gifIMG_20180710_120803.jpg

This was my approach on the sixth and I holed the birdie

That's quite a winter!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I know, where I live if we get a frost over night it's generally a beautiful day after. It was 10° Celsius yesterday.

It's interesting to see that in the Cobra connect thread they don't have the ability to change a shot to positioning. They have to rely on the system to do it for them. Also the app seems to chew through the power on their phones. Isn't it nice to have our chunky but beautiful watch  :D  :wub: 

It's interesting to see that in the Cobra connect thread they don't have the ability to change a shot to positioning. They have to rely on the system to do it for them. Also the app seems to chew through the power on their phones. Isn't it nice to have our chunky but beautiful watch  :D  :wub:

Team Arccos vs Team ShotScope?   B) 

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

You betcha!!

Here are a couple of things to show what Shot Scope can do. The first picture shows my all time approaches with my wedge and the second shows my last 5 rounds. I am definitely getting closer and I do attribute that to knowing how far I hit the wedge down to the last metre.

Screenshot_20180712-162211.png

Screenshot_20180712-162308.png

Got my Shot Scope V2 about a week ago and now have two 9-hole rounds under my skin. Initial impressions are good. Only slight edits have been needed afterwards. One hole had the green mapped in the wrong place but the support had corrected this in a matter of hours.

One question about pin collect for you guys...

I received their July newsletter in which it said:

-------------------------------

"Recording PinCollect
To record PinCollect, simply press the number of putts you have had whilst holding the watch above the hole. 

*Remember* PinCollect needs to count all putts - this includes putts from off the green.
For example the image below: 1 putt from off the green and 2 putts on the green is a 3 PinCollect. 

f7480aa6-2e63-4336-915d-c1d8d7a4ca16.png

In the system this will be separated out for your stats, so that the number of putts per round is only counting putts on the green. The putt from off the green will be classed as a short game shot."

--------------------------

It confuses me a little bit why I should record a stroke from off the green with the putter as a putt. What are you guys doing in situations like those? Are reason why I should not just keep registering only "true" putts when pin collecting?

The reason for my question is that my hcp is where I can make birdies and pars, but I also regularly screw up and make a lot of 3 putts and rarely worse. The problem is if I'm putting from the fringe and then 3-putt on the green then that would be a pin collect "4" which is the max you can register. Had I used an extra putt in that situation, I could not pin collect it as 5.

Do you see where I'm going? And have you come across this as well?

That's one thing I'm really loving.

I was using my phone with GolfShot GPS and it would easily be to about 40% charge from 100% by the end of the round. I rely on my phone throughout the day, so it would then lead to post-round attempts to find opportunities to recharge.

Now I still have Golfshot loaded as being able to look at satellite fly-overs of holes you've never played before is useful, but because you only check it a couple of times a round I'm usually still at about 90% charge on my phone.

Completed another full 18 holes last night with Shot Scope and the watch was still at 62% by the end too.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Hmmm, I see where you are going. I think if you are unlucky enough to have more than 4 putts you will just have to edit the hole after the round. There are only so many buttons they can set up.

@RasmusAnd

I think this is your key statement to hang onto:

"In the system this will be separated out for your stats, so that the number of putts per round is only counting putts on the green. The putt from off the green will be classed as a short game shot."

Since the putters are barely impacted on a stroke and the sensor is doing its best, it makes sense they'd want user input for ALL strokes with a putter to give the algorithms a helping hand. You don't take the hit on your putting stats, you're just tracking how many times you hit the ball with your putter.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Oh, for some reason this discussion of putting from off the green and short game has reminded me of one thing I did come across last night actually..

I played a quick round straight after work last night, so walked out to the first tee and grabbed my lob wedge to use for weight just to loosen up quickly. Did a quick warm-up, stretch-out and then grabbed my driver. Practice swings, drive, off we go...

Looked through my post-round and everything looked good, no edits to make.

Went to my performance stats and noticed my lob wedge average was a lot more than I would expect, comfortably over 100 yards (Really over 100 yards)... Changed to the longest shot for each club view and it had me hitting my lob wedge 363 yards...
Went back and looked at the round overview, I hadn't noticed that it had recorded my first drive as having been with my lob wedge from all the swinging in the warm-up rather than with my driver!  :lol:  :lol:

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

@RasmusAnd

I think this is your key statement to hang onto:

"In the system this will be separated out for your stats, so that the number of putts per round is only counting putts on the green. The putt from off the green will be classed as a short game shot."

Since the putters are barely impacted on a stroke and the sensor is doing its best, it makes sense they'd want user input for ALL strokes with a putter to give the algorithms a helping hand. You don't take the hit on your putting stats, you're just tracking how many times you hit the ball with your putter.

Yeah, you are probably right. 

I normally count my shots until I hit the green and lock that up in my memory and then count my putts. When putting from off the green, I guess I just have to get used to also remembering that shot when doing the pin collect.

Hmmm, I see where you are going. I think if you are unlucky enough to have more than 4 putts you will just have to edit the hole after the round. There are only so many buttons they can set up.

Yeah. If I 5 putt from the fringe. I'm going to have some things to say that will require an edit. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I have noticed that the more I play my home course, the more accurate the watch becomes.

Here are a couple of bonus screen shots for your entertainment.

The first shows a straight forward birdie, driver, 50° on to the green and a good putt

Screenshot_20180713-215817.png

The second was interesting, drive to the left, hack out from under a tree, smooth 5 iron to the green and a great putt

Screenshot_20180713-220010.png

The watch picked up the bush I was under perfectly.

I'm a couple 9 hole and one 18 hole rounds in with mine now.   Still having a few more issues to deal with than I would like.

the main one is having to post round edit.  I understand from reading this thread---thank you reviewers!!--that you absolutely must make a practice swing before your shot or it may not pick it up.  I emailed also with Jaime at ShotScore CS about a few other issues and this came up as well.   he confirmed it.   it's a big thing for me as I've never taken practice swings, just usually a waggle or two, so I'm having to really incorporate an whole new pre shot routine.   From my 9 hole round on Wed, I spent about 45 minutes at least editing it afterward. 

Another one of those areas, is having to edit the putts.  I think I'm very good about doing the pin collector right over the hole.   But for some reason I still seem to be missing a lot of putts, and I find adding putts accurately almost impossible, even with the enlarging of the screen, it doesn't give me enough detail to accurately show the distance of putts I had remaining.  

Has anybody else ran into this, maybe I'm doing something wrong in that regard.  

you absolutely must make a practice swing before your shot or it may not pick it up

Another one of those areas, is having to edit the putts.  I think I'm very good about doing the pin collector right over the hole.   But for some reason I still seem to be missing a lot of putts

like the fact you have to do practice swings. It's improved my game and slowed me down a little as I can otherwise be prone to rush a little when I don't need to.

If I were to be cynical, as a professional IT geek, I would be tempted to suggest that this "You must practice swing, it helps us fix our shot detection algorithm" is utter BS and actually, what it is, is providing time for the watch to connect to the local tag and finalise it's current GPS location, which is why they say you should practice swing right next to your ball.

I wonder also if, as the tags don't have a battery, there's a kinetic energy source so a few swings bring the tag to life, allow it to pair and lock your location, whether you hit the ball then becomes irrelevant.

This is supported by the shot I hit this week where it thought I hit Lob Wedge off the tee. I warmed up with a Lob Wedge by ball (it's now paired to my watch), but never made contact with anything other than air or even made a "vicious" swing, swapped for driver, swung a couple of times and then played my shot. It likely marked the LW as having been "active" and me not moving so only marked the end of that shot when I got to my next one.

The same is likely true for your putts missing, you are supposed to practice swing with the putter too. It's looking for pairing and you being in one continuous location for a period of time.

Aside from the mix-up of which club I used with that LW, mine has been very, very solid at picking up every shot as I do practice swing every time now.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

I'm a couple 9 hole and one 18 hole rounds in with mine now.   Still having a few more issues to deal with than I would like.

the main one is having to post round edit.  I understand from reading this thread---thank you reviewers!!--that you absolutely must make a practice swing before your shot or it may not pick it up.  I emailed also with Jaime at ShotScore CS about a few other issues and this came up as well.   he confirmed it.   it's a big thing for me as I've never taken practice swings, just usually a waggle or two, so I'm having to really incorporate an whole new pre shot routine.   From my 9 hole round on Wed, I spent about 45 minutes at least editing it afterward. 

Another one of those areas, is having to edit the putts.  I think I'm very good about doing the pin collector right over the hole.   But for some reason I still seem to be missing a lot of putts, and I find adding putts accurately almost impossible, even with the enlarging of the screen, it doesn't give me enough detail to accurately show the distance of putts I had remaining.  

Has anybody else ran into this, maybe I'm doing something wrong in that regard.  

I don't always take practice swings (cue the most interesting man in the world), and I don't recall having any trouble with unrecorded shots because of not taking a practice swing.  One thing you might want to try is giving your club a firm tap on the ground before you start your natural pre-shot routine in lieu of adding a practice swing that you wouldn't normally take.

Gameday

Classic Bag

I had the same issue with my latest round - used PW to warm up then swapped in for a 3 wood on the first tee. Also having syncing issues as well - I've played 5 rounds (1 of 18 holes, 4 of 9) with the watch so far, but it's only recognised 2 of them.

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

like the fact you have to do practice swings. It's improved my game and slowed me down a little as I can otherwise be prone to rush a little when I don't need to.

If I were to be cynical, as a professional IT geek, I would be tempted to suggest that this "You must practice swing, it helps us fix our shot detection algorithm" is utter BS and actually, what it is, is providing time for the watch to connect to the local tag and finalise it's current GPS location, which is why they say you should practice swing right next to your ball.

I wonder also if, as the tags don't have a battery, there's a kinetic energy source so a few swings bring the tag to life, allow it to pair and lock your location, whether you hit the ball then becomes irrelevant.

This is supported by the shot I hit this week where it thought I hit Lob Wedge off the tee. I warmed up with a Lob Wedge by ball (it's now paired to my watch), but never made contact with anything other than air or even made a "vicious" swing, swapped for driver, swung a couple of times and then played my shot. It likely marked the LW as having been "active" and me not moving so only marked the end of that shot when I got to my next one.

The same is likely true for your putts missing, you are supposed to practice swing with the putter too. It's looking for pairing and you being in one continuous location for a period of time.

Aside from the mix-up of which club I used with that LW, mine has been very, very solid at picking up every shot as I do practice swing every time now.

That's really good stuff there Jon...It all makes since, especially your alternate theory.   yeah, that is most likely the issue with putts, I am more focused on my line and stance, and don't take a practice stroke at all.  And for what it's worth, I'm a very good putter..just saying  :D

I don't always take practice swings (cue the most interesting man in the world), and I don't recall having any trouble with unrecorded shots because of not taking a practice swing.  One thing you might want to try is giving your club a firm tap on the ground before you start your natural pre-shot routine in lieu of adding a practice swing that you wouldn't normally take.

Interesting thought on the tap on the ground might be worth a try as well.  Usually I save my club making contact with the ground until after the shot, and it's usually not a tap   :wub:    J/K   

I did a review on a different post a while back - but since this is more active wanted to give an update.  I have used the system for over 30 rounds to this point.   Summarizing my thoughts:

Pros:

1) compared to other systems - it is the easiest to track shots.  I tried another and shortly realized how easy it is.  Is it perfect? no.  but it does some things exceptionally well, including :

If you rehit a shot for any reason - it takes the last one (so if hit two drives, it only counts one shot as long as done from same location.  Same with putts).  This is useful at times for various reasons - as when I play alone its nice to do a 'what if' I had used x club instead.

2) putt tracking is simple and works great - only have one input to enter (at hole)

3) great way to review your round (overhead views of each shot) - and distances

4) easy to upload data

5) gps display is very useful.  without this would not be worth it

6) auto estimate club: so I don't have tags on some clubs (see below) but it is now estimating which club I used based on past performance.  that is a nice use of AI.

summary of pro's: it is pretty good.  I do like its simplicity to use on course.  I will (below) discuss why I don't often edit rounds any longer.

Cons:

1) the tags fall off.  I have lost 4 of them.  I now have to check them before and after each shot.  I have golf pride corded grips w/ mizuno mp54's.  If I mishit, the vibrations loosen them about 1/2 out.  I have Winn on my wedges and do not have the issue.  I contacted shotscope and asked if I could buy a set - and they said they would ship the three I lost.  fine, but not having the option to purchase additional means another 3-4 week stretch when another falls out - where I wont have data (without editing round) (note: the extra ones work, but are not tied to the previous data, so it starts collecting new data with that sensor.  I now have 3 sets of data for my 5 iron.. :(  ) 

biggest frustration with this was that I received an email from shot scope saying "You must not know how to put these on your clubs correctly" .  Yeah right,  I even sent them pictures showing before/after.  The next email told me to 'glue them'.  Hurm.

2)  the watch is really uncomfortable in heat.  It is so big that when sweat happens, it is just unbearable.   Still a decent GPS in that situation though.

3) Data: This gathers a lot of data.  But is completely a wasted effort.  Great I know how far I hit it.  But I knew that after 10 rounds.  The rest of the data is organized poorly and provides very little usable information. 

For example:  missed right/left is fine, but what about average miss yrds?  Big difference between 30% miss left of fairway at avg of 10 yards and avg of 30 yards.

No data by hole.  This is absolutely critical to have - as I make adjustments by hole , not by club used.  Why? Some are upwind/downwind, uphill/downhill.  I want to know which holes I miss left/right (trends), short/long, etc.  My strategy is by hole, not by course/club used.

This is what makes the data useful, but it does not exist.  Response from Shotscope : maybe next year..  I cannot emphasize enough that this is the biggest concern and downfall .   The data exists, they just don't give it to us in a useful format.

Thus, after 10 rounds, usefulness is less.  In fact I have not looked at my data in a month. 

Data trendlines : again, they don't summarize data well.  Show me trendlines over 5 / 10 / 15/ 20 / yearly clubs, holes, putts, etc.   I see a lot of 'dots' now, but so what?  I cant count that high.

Summarizing:

Not bad, but could be great. 

Add better data analysis tools.

Get a customer service department that actually cares about customer feedback (when we are just trying to help them succeed!)

6 out of 10 at this point.  potential to be an 8.   (a 10 if data and smaller watch)

Interesting stuff guys, I have very few issues and only edit for 5 minutes max after each round.

On a side note I couldn't resist showing this from today, my first Shot Scope eagle!!

Screenshot_20180714-175604.png

Interesting stuff guys, I have very few issues and only edit for 5 minutes max after each round.

On a side note I couldn't resist showing this from today, my first Shot Scope eagle!!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180714-175604.png

Nice job!! Hopefully some of the tips you guys provided will greatly reduce my editing next round.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180714-175604.png

3 wood sniper! Well played!

Gameday

Classic Bag