TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Shot Scope V2

hckymeyer

Mine don't sit flush on the Vokeys, the putter and the Ping 3 wood I had. None of them have caught hold of anything yet so fingers crossed.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

In regards to the tags. I had a similar experience when I was testing the Skycaddie Linx GT watch where the tags, for some reason, would start working their way off the grip. I usually caught it but did end up losing one (did the empty bag and turn it upside down, but it was goooone) somewhere on a course.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My 7 iron tag loosened a little, but only about 1/8th of a turn and I probably use that and my LW the most altogether as they are my "default" range clubs when I'm just working on swing path etc, so they get pounded into a driving mat, which is quite a hard surface.

I'm massively anal about everything, though, so all of my tags were installed tight-tight and rotated to be perfectly "upright" with the club at address, so every single tag is aligned. I prefer it that way anyway, but if one started to work loose I would notice it pretty rapidly and it would be tightened within the first fraction of a turn of loosening, not where it had time to fully unscrew.

That said, there's about 6 or more full turns for them to go in, I'm literally amazed it would be possible for vibration to cause that many turns without you noticing it getting loose.

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Very nice and thorough review.   But wow, you hinted that your stage 2 might sound oddly familiar on some fronts to me an your were correct.

I feel much better now about thinking the menus are very cumbersome and not intuitive.  Like you, I may not be an IT engineer, but I generally find my way around technology as good as the next guy.    Very good and balanced feedback. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Well done! As a bit of a data freak and having messed around with a lot of the free, GPS-based apps, I really want a product that works with little to no intervention. As you mentioned, I don't know that any of these things are really going to tell us things we don't already intuitively know, but I may be surprised.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Perseveringgolfer mentioned not being able to hit extra shots when practicing but I discovered that if you keep hitting from the same spot it only records one shot. It doesn't do anything till you go to the next place you're going to hit from.

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Well done! As a bit of a data freak and having messed around with a lot of the free, GPS-based apps, I really want a product that works with little to no intervention. As you mentioned, I don't know that any of these things are really going to tell us things we don't already intuitively know, but I may be surprised.

I was similar, using GPS apps on my phone, but I found I became both psychologically and circumstantially selective.

It took time to mark where you were when you struck the ball and where you were when you arrived at the ball, so if I was under any time pressure either for myself or a group behind I was either only selectively recording shots or not recording them at all.

It was also really easy to think "I didn't hit that one well" and just only record the shots where you wanted (in a "because it was good" sense) to see the result, so the data was horrendously biased.

I've found ShotScope answers my desire for club tracking perfectly.

Over 12 rounds I've had less than a handful of missed shots and can explain those away as not really being the system's fault. It's also quick to lock on to GPS and you don't have to do much of anything other than play your game, so, as I said, it's answered my requirements perfectly. Every shot, no additional effort once playing.

Because of that it gives far closer to real averages, rather than club averages where you've biased the data yourself towards what you want to see.

By the same token, you do need plenty of rounds under your belt before the data becomes truly viable as I play a couple of courses with a couple of steeply downhill holes and they have been the only places I've needed to hit a 6-iron, so my 6-iron was showing as longer than a 3 wood for a while...

You're right, also, that we probably subconsciously know a lot of the data it will show us, but I find it creates more of a psychological impetus to actually act on it. You can't use that one, singular, time you hit a 7-iron perfectly and it went the distance you want it to fly to say to yourself "I can hit this club that far, therefore this is my club for that distance" when you can see that in reality that was an anomaly and you'd be better off using a 6-iron instead.

It breaks down your ego based barriers to shuffling the data and what it means in your head.

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Perseveringgolfer mentioned not being able to hit extra shots when practicing but I discovered that if you keep hitting from the same spot it only records one shot. It doesn't do anything till you go to the next place you're going to hit from.

Yup, I often do this on pure practice rounds.

It generally records the shot as having been played with the first club you swung in that location, so if you hit a shot with a sand wedge and then a gap wedge to see which actually got you the distance, then decided to play from the gap wedge shot, you'd need to change it in the post-round edit, but otherwise you can just hit 6, 7, 8 balls all from the same location and it will only record the one shot.

Only place that really caught me out was recording a 300+ yard lob wedge shot when I was running late to the first tee, hadn't warmed up so quickly grabbed my lob wedge on the first (as the heaviest club), loosened out for about 30 seconds then swapped to my driver. I didn't notice until I went to the "Longest shot for each club" page of the data :D

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

I know one of the questions in the official review template is what feature you'd like to see.   Well since I'm not an official reviewer, just posting my experiences.  I thought I'd add it here.

I would really like to ability to see/mark the distance of your drives--or any shot for that matter--immediately upon arrival at the ball.  I get it will be the dashboard afterward, but many GPS have the ability to "mark" a spot from the last swing.   It's nice to get immediate feedback on far that drive or 3 wood or 6 iron actually traveled. 

I know one of the questions in the official review template is what feature you'd like to see.   Well since I'm not an official reviewer, just posting my experiences.  I thought I'd add it here.

I would really like to ability to see/mark the distance of your drives--or any shot for that matter--immediately upon arrival at the ball.  I get it will be the dashboard afterward, but many GPS have the ability to "mark" a spot from the last swing.   It's nice to get immediate feedback on far that drive or 3 wood or 6 iron actually traveled. 

I'm both hot and cold on this.

I don't think it's really a "necessary" feature, because what you should be doing is picking where you want to land the ball from your shot and, in doing so, know how far that is and therefore when you get to the ball you know how far long or short of your target you were. By that measure, you should have a fairly good idea of what your distance was anyway.

But, that said, that's just me being anal and it shouldn't be very hard for their developers to add it as a feature at all. The GPS is constantly updating the distance to the F/M/B of the green and hazards anyway, so it wouldn't be hard to have another screen just showing you how far you were from the last recorded shot (and would also let you check that your last shot had been recorded...)

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

I'm both hot and cold on this.

I don't think it's really a "necessary" feature, because what you should be doing is picking where you want to land the ball from your shot and, in doing so, know how far that is and therefore when you get to the ball you know how far long or short of your target you were. By that measure, you should have a fairly good idea of what your distance was anyway.

But, that said, that's just me being anal and it shouldn't be very hard for their developers to add it as a feature at all. The GPS is constantly updating the distance to the F/M/B of the green and hazards anyway, so it wouldn't be hard to have another screen just showing you how far you were from the last recorded shot (and would also let you check that your last shot had been recorded...)

Yep, it just seems to me it is a feature that I've seen on every other GPS device that I've used, and was quite shocked to not see it here.

I certainly hope all my posts on my experiences so far don't  come off as bashing the product, as I have mentioned, I think it has the potential to be the best system of it's kind out there, i'm just a bit frustrated with "my" learning curve on it. 

Yup, I often do this on pure practice rounds.

It generally records the shot as having been played with the first club you swung in that location, so if you hit a shot with a sand wedge and then a gap wedge to see which actually got you the distance, then decided to play from the gap wedge shot, you'd need to change it in the post-round edit, but otherwise you can just hit 6, 7, 8 balls all from the same location and it will only record the one shot.

:D

Thanks Fellas, thats useful to know. I assumed (wrongly) that if I hit another shot it would see that as a provisional or 'ball in play' and I didnt want to screw up a full round of stats.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Love the reviews spies. It seems to me there are only two products to choose from in this space ShotScope or Arccos and I think these review can really help us choose which one to go with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

That's a very fair and honest review, thanks for taking the time to go into such detail! Not really getting any major benefit from the stats, plus the amount of time you need to accurately use the system seems like a real turn-off.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I think the benefits from the stats is different for each person and it depends on what you are really hoping to achieve. As for the editing, I have found that the more you play at a course the less you need to edit. The system almost learns the course and your game.

That's a very fair and honest review, thanks for taking the time to go into such detail! Not really getting any major benefit from the stats, plus the amount of time you need to accurately use the system seems like a real turn-off.

I'm not going to disagree with perserveringgolfer, more state that I think this is a very individual experience and so you should assess what you want out of the device and how you anticipate it benefiting you.

I think one thing this thread can tell you is that it is possible to have polar opposite experiences with exactly the same device for two different people and that possibly relates to your personal experience and expectation.

I have worked in IT and the developing technology sector for 18+ years, so I may not be the typical "user" for any software/hardware app, but I found the setup of the system to be intuitive and really, really quick. It took me no more than ten minutes between unboxing the system and having the app installed on my phone and both of my laptops along with being configured for the contents of my bag.

Screwing the sensors in took a little longer, but that's hardly an arduous process.

Since that point I find the work-level required for it to be absolutely minimal.

I downloaded all of the courses I was likely to play when I first set myself up, now I just put the watch on as I head to the course, turn it on when I'm there, select game mode (takes literally 2 seconds) and wait for it to acquire the satellites (usually sub 1 minute and I do this when I'm warming up), then as I step on to the first tee I confirm the course I'm playing at and from that point on I can either forget I'm wearing it completely, other than pin-collect or use it for GPS distances, but there is no real work involved at all.

The second factor is what you actually want it for...

If you want to show off your best drives to your friends then there are free apps on your phone where you can record just your very best shots (you tend to know when you've struck them, so selectively record).

If you want to pamper your ego that you really do hit your clubs the way you wish you did, then it's probably not for you as you'll soon realise that those really long shots you hit occasionally are actually just occasionally and are not your average.

If you want to show off the best hole outcomes, then actually it's quite a good system as it's the easiest system I've used for recording every stroke from tee to cup without having to do much other than press a button as you collect the ball from the hole and it'll give you a nice hole result screen afterwards that you can screenshot and show your friends.

If you want to be able to analyse your game and actually make changes based upon data, it's quite good for that too. It'll probably show you that quite often you'd be better off taking one club more on an approach, or letting you know that your driver isn't accurate enough for this short par 4, your 3 wood won't carry  the bunker protecting the green and your hybrid will probably run out into the front of that same bunker so your best scoring club off the tee is actually a 4-iron. It'll also let you know that you really do roll most of your putts short and it's not as 50-50 as you think, so you should work on your distance control a bit more and always being "up" ("never up, never in", eh? ;))

I think golf is certainly a sport for people who love gadgets and training aids, but I tend to see more people disappointed in training aids (whatever they are) than enjoying them.

The reality is, even with the most GI of GI golf clubs and every training aid under the sun, the person holding the clubs still represents 90% of the outcome of a shot, so pick the things that help you work on you.

I fully understand that Shot Scope might not be what some people are looking for, but contrary to that, it's almost perfect for someone like me where I play purely for myself and don't mind being shown where my game is lacking if it gives me the impetus to improve my weakest areas.

Shot Scope is advertised as "Will shave 2 strokes off your handicap". I think the wording is wrong there. "Shot Scope could help you shave 2 shots off your handicap". I think some people read the former and think it will magically do it for them. The reality is, Shot Scope will provide you with the information you need to improve your game. Whether you want to be told the bare-faced truth about your game and whether you intend to do anything about it is a different matter.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

I think the benefits from the stats is different for each person and it depends on what you are really hoping to achieve. As for the editing, I have found that the more you play at a course the less you need to edit. The system almost learns the course and your game.

Agreed entirely on the benefits, as per my long post above.

As for editing, I personally have made, I think, 3 edits over 12 rounds that weren't marking shots as positional. It's got most things right for me and I've had to change very little.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

If you've not had / seen the email from Shot Scope, they're doing a 2018 user survey, part of which has a section for the features you'd like to see added. Just the place for you to make this suggestion to them :)

https://demo-account.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/2018-shot-scope-survey

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

I'm not going to disagree with perserveringgolfer, more state that I think this is a very individual experience and so you should assess what you want out of the device and how you anticipate it benefiting you.

I think one thing this thread can tell you is that it is possible to have polar opposite experiences with exactly the same device for two different people and that possibly relates to your personal experience and expectation.

Jon, just wanted to say that I really liked this post. Very succinct. Thank you.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

If you've not had / seen the email from Shot Scope, they're doing a 2018 user survey, part of which has a section for the features you'd like to see added. Just the place for you to make this suggestion to them :)

https://demo-account.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/2018-shot-scope-survey

Thanks. I got the email this morning. I'm going to take the time to complete it sometime today.

On the subject of why I would find that feature helpful. You mentioned in your previous post that if you want to be able to share and brag about your drives. Thsts definitley not the case for me. I can assure you there is nothing about my driving distance worth bragging about

When you try as many clubs as I do and many different shafts in those clubs. It's nice to get some immediate on course feedback. I know it's there at the end of the round. But often cases it's the next day before I'm near a computer to review the round in detsil.

And I do like and make use of all the stats, such as approach shots. And you are correct. Myself and others who I've seen stats for come up short far far more often than going long.

Putting I am not the majority. I always aim for the old school approach of putting to 18 inches beyond the hole and I definitely miss long more than short.

I'm not giving up on it. I'm hopeful almost confident that some of my issues--and I feel comfortable in saying most are my issues--will be worked out the more I use it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I think that the system will get to a place where you can get instant distances and feedback. It may even get to the point where you hit a bad shot the watch says "well that was stupid, wasn't it". But for now we have to be satisfied with waiting till we have synced at the end of the round.

Also I have found myself using the Shot Scope as a double check of my score. Literally 5 minutes after I finish my round, I have synced, edited and started showing off my round 😁😎

Let's have a wee bump while we wait for the next stage two's.

So for your enjoyment, here are my stats for the last 5 rounds. My putting has been a worry but I always struggle on slow winter greens.

Screenshot_20180814-213528.png

Screenshot_20180814-213856.png

Screenshot_20180814-213930.png

Screenshot_20180814-214001.png

So for your enjoyment, here are my stats for the last 5 rounds. My putting has been a worry but I always struggle on slow winter greens.

Ooh, I like that idea and I'd be tempted to join you in posting, but we'd rapidly fill the thread with big images.

It does strike me, though, that's one feature that would be nice on Shot Scope, being able to have "friends" or similar where you could compare your stats in their app. Could have impromptu competitions of "Okay, in my next round I'm going to try to be closer than you on approaches"...

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Good stuff Nunfa0!

I really like the image for approaches, in particular. It looks to me like your slight miss is short/right or long/left, with a bigger miss just being short. Do you have an idea about the cause? Is it not enough club? Hitting a bit chunky? How big of a "miss" do those stats represent?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

The short game needs some work what does the red circle represent as far as distance to the who vice the yellow I assume red is inside 5 feet?

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

The short game needs some work what does the red circle represent as far as distance to the who vice the yellow I assume red is inside 5 feet?

For me, at least, the red circle represents 6 feet. I wonder if this is different per user based on averages, or is standard based on what is determined to be "close".

I have yellow representing 20 feet to the outer perimeter.

There is another view that shows each shot's location within the disk rather than the averages.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Good stuff Nunfa0!

I really like the image for approaches, in particular. It looks to me like your slight miss is short/right or long/left, with a bigger miss just being short. Do you have an idea about the cause? Is it not enough club? Hitting a bit chunky? How big of a "miss" do those stats represent?

It's a little bit of both, I have been under clubbing a little due to the cooler conditions and catching the ball a little heavy due to the softer ground. I will put up the other view to show distances and they are all in meters.