Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
hckymeyer

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Shot Scope V2

24 minutes ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

And don’t forget - we have a MyGolfSpy Leaderboard on ShotScope. I think we’ll have some fun with it next year emoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Fudge

you just had to remind me, didn't you ?

😁

Great job on all the reviews, I’m thinking Santa May need to hook me up with one of these.

• Like 1

I just bought the shotscope.

I received an announcement from them on a festival sale and I realized that I forget to buy one with the MGS special.

Went to purchase it and the MGS offer had expired but they had one that was close in savings.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

I just bought the shotscope.

I received an announcement from them on a festival sale and I realized that I forget to buy one with the MGS special.

Went to purchase it and the MGS offer had expired but they had one that was close in savings.

Good luck with it, will be interesting to hear your views and if any are close to the MGS testers opinions.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

Good luck with it, will be interesting to hear your views and if any are close to the MGS testers opinions.

definitely.

Aside from the plans that MGS have, I was impressed with the fact that they give 20 tags and you can compare clubs from different manufacturers.  as I am testing the Ping i500's, I want to get data so i can get a good comparison with my MP 25's.

• Like 3

Y’all really have this on my mind. I did not like the watch I reviewed earlier this year, so I’m a little hesitant, but I really like what the stats look like. Mannnnnn. Gonna be tough to NOT get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Y’all really have this on my mind. I did not like the watch I reviewed earlier this year, so I’m a little hesitant, but I really like what the stats look like. Mannnnnn. Gonna be tough to NOT get one.

One of the things that concerned me about Arccos is that one tester stated the phone had to be kept in the pocket but if you wanted to use GPS and get distances then you are constantly taking the phone in and out of the pocket. and with a glove on, can get to be a real hassle. For me the watch although big seems to be the lesser of the 2 evils.

Sent from my iPod touch using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

You have 28 days to return it.... So it's worth a try..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PMookie said:

Do it!!

6 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

definitely.

Aside from the plans that MGS have, I was impressed with the fact that they give 20 tags and you can compare clubs from different manufacturers.  as I am testing the Ping i500's, I want to get data so i can get a good comparison with my MP 25's.

Welcome to the Shot Scope family Har 😁

I love that I can swap my tags around different clubs and have taken great advantage of it to improve my golf and bag set up 😁😎

Edited by Nunfa0
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nunfa0 said:

Welcome to the Shot Scope family Har 😁

I love that I can swap my tags around different clubs and have taken great advantage of it to improve my golf and bag set up 😁😎

whats the benefit of doing that?

Being the club tart that I am, I have been through four drivers, two three woods and now I have just bought a two iron to replace my hybrid. I just like that I can swap the tags around to compare performance between the clubs and see which is truly the best for my game

Do it!!

I did!!!! Pulled the trigger getting it for $60 off. Looking forward to it

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I'm still waiting on mine ( 2 weeks now).

I hope it doesn't get sent by Canada Post after customs. I might never see it.

Sent an email to Shotscope to see if they have any shipment tracking history

• Like 2

The one thing I noticed the other day was that the GPS+Pro won't log in a less than 9 hole round. I was playing my home course on Sunday afternoon, with the purpose of catching up with some friends who were a few holes ahead of me. I finished the first 2 holes (a par 4 & par 5) in -1, skipped the 3rd hole and joined up with my mates. I played out the remaining 6 holes with the watch showing no complaints.

Once I got home and tried to sync the round, the phone app said that I didn't have enough shots entered for the round to be legitimate. That kinda sucks, as not only did I play well (+1 thru 8 holes!), but I drove the green on the short 6th hole (would've been a nice bit of bragging rights, and increased my driving length average).

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, PMookie said:

Lookie, lookie!!! Arrived today. IMG_7295.jpg

Welcome to the club!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mdumble21 said:

The one thing I noticed the other day was that the GPS+Pro won't log in a less than 9 hole round. I was playing my home course on Sunday afternoon, with the purpose of catching up with some friends who were a few holes ahead of me. I finished the first 2 holes (a par 4 & par 5) in -1, skipped the 3rd hole and joined up with my mates. I played out the remaining 6 holes with the watch showing no complaints.

Once I got home and tried to sync the round, the phone app said that I didn't have enough shots entered for the round to be legitimate. That kinda sucks, as not only did I play well (+1 thru 8 holes!), but I drove the green on the short 6th hole (would've been a nice bit of bragging rights, and increased my driving length average).

Mate, that sucks!!