2018 Official Forum Member Review - Shot Scope V2

Stage 2

Intro

Its now been about 2 months of testing. I've used it for 18 hole practice rounds, 9 hole practice rounds and for official competitions as that's where I feel the real stats are, as we all mostly play better under no pressure, so I felt competitive rounds at my home and away courses would really show my strengths and weaknesses.

I didn't use the iPhone app as I wanted less to no involvement during my competitive rounds as that's what the makers claim the system is ideal for i.e set up and play.

The watch itself is large but unobtrusive once it's on. It connects to GPS signals very fast, way faster than my skycaddie watch which can be up to 5 minutes to acquire contact. Shotscope averaged well under a minute. As a glasses wearer I found the size of the digits a joy to look at as I wear distance glasses so when I look at my skycaddie I have to screw up my eyes to focus on the middle distance, with Shotscope I could easily read front middle and back with no eye pain. The accuracy of distances I felt was also better than skycaddie but I have no real evidence to support this apart from comparing with fellow players gps systems and lasers on the same hole. I have known two skycaddies side by side to have a +/- 3 yards on some holes.

First issue I had with using the system for a lone practice round is I could only hit one ball and play like it was a medal round. Normally I would tee off then hit 2 balls to a green with several practice chip shots and putts if no-one was behind me, that's how I practice on course but for the sake of the testing I didn't want to jeopardize the stats. It kind of forced me to do a full 18 in 2 hrs when I would normally play around 9 holes with lots of practice shots. A small point but worth pointing out for anyone who practices on course like I do.

Second issue on a practice round which was also a much greater issue during a competition, was the fact as soon as you near a green, or walk over one to your chip shot from behind the green, the system automatically goes into ‘collecting your number of putts' mode. Subsequently chip shots weren't recorded so when you entered one putt (chipped stone dead) it recorded a birdie when it should have been par. In one competition it missed both the chip and 3 putts on a par 5 and recorded a double eagle 2! I contacted customer support, who responded quite quickly, to ask if theres a way to stop that or click it back into full course mode but they said the only way is to stay away from the green for a minimum of 30 seconds to let it automatically go back. Not ideal during a competition when pace of play is important.

I've kept the categories below suggested by MGS as they are exactly the type of questions we golfers ask, or wanted to know but were afraid to ask

It also makes easy reference reading if you have a particular question needing answered.

Looks & Feel ( 5 out of 10 points)

Describe the following for the watch and sensors:

• General Shape / Size / Fit – Big on wrist but comfortable. The strap is a bit fiddly to secure and the rubber strap can be a sweat inducer in summer temperatures.
  • Would you wear it in your daily activities – definitely not! Too big for shirt cuffs, doesn't match any outfits and it's only the time you would glean from it.
  • Customization (if any) – none that I was aware of.
  • Durability or build quality (with a prediction on the long-term) – The watch seems good quality but I'm not sure how long the rubber strap would last.

Setup ( 7 out of 10 points)

• Are the instructions clear and easy to understand? – The small leaflet seems clear but I didn't find the actual set up that intuitive at all, it beggared more questions than providing answers and finding answers to my questions meant another email to customer support as the website FAQ wasn't definitive enough. I felt it should be targeted at people who have no tech knowledge who could follow a really basic step by step guide. I'm quite tech savvy and it had me quite frustrated at times with no solution or even a potential solution.
  • How easy was installation? Sensors were tough to install (for me) as I have midsize grips with extra tape. I had to give my fingers a rest in between screwing (oooeerr missus) them in. Most didn't sit flush with the grip. See pics in stage 1. Another email to CS assured me it wouldn't affect performance nor would they come off. So far they have stayed firm but I find myself giving them a reassuring twist each time I take a club out the bag. I'm sure for standard grips it's probably a lot easier and the sensors will be flush.
  • Do you need a phone/computer/tablet to setup the product? Yes, you can only do some parts of the initial set up via a pc and a smart phone for the APP if you want to add data or view stats on the move.
  • Did you need to ask for help or search online for an answer during setup? Frequently and more than I wanted to or expected to for a simple plug in and play type system. CS were quick with responses though but it did take a few emails sometimes to get the actual answers to my questions as they tended to only answer my main question and ignored the ancillary ones which were key from a golfers perspective. Possibly CS are techies and not golfers as a golfer I would have expected not only an answer but a detailed answer and all possible other scenarios that they have experience of related to my issue. That might seem harsh but it's what I would do and what I expect and sets companies CS above the run of the mill businesses.

On-Course ( 14 out of 20 points)

• Does it affect your swing? Not at all, after a few minutes you forget the watch is on your wrist.
  • Did you have to think about or remember anything to use the product? Collecting the number of putts while standing over the hole. This wasn't explained in the set up or FAQ and took an email from CS when my on course analysis showed the pin nowhere near where it actually was. Remembering to walk widely around a green and not over it for any chip shots or the auto putt collection kicks in. Ensuring you took at least 2 practice swings very close to your ball for ALL shots or it might not record the stroke or club. Again another email to CS to be told to do this after I found it missed various shots.
  • Did it interfere with your normal golfing routine? Yes! Refer to the answer immediately above plus I sometimes take practice swings behind the ball to gauge the direction then walk into my set up. I had to change that.
  • How intuitive was using it on the course? For F/M/B yardages I loved it. Also the hazard yardages were very useful and a nice touch. If it didn't automatically go onto the next hole, or I had to add a penalty shot, or put in the wrong number of putts in error it had me pressing the wrong buttons in a trial and error manner to fix it. Possibly just me not fully embedding the watch instructions in my memory but I'd rather it guided me through a ‘correction' clearly especially when your playing partners are telling you you're on the tee. A slight distraction I could do without during a competition.
  • Did you like using it? Yes but only for F/M/B yardages and hazard distances from the tee and to greens.
  • Compare and contrast to what you are currently using or have used in the past. As previously stated it's easier to read than my skycaddie watch, picks up gps much faster and appears to be more accurate for yardages.

Accuracy ( 6 out of 10 points)

• Are the yardages given by the watch accurate?  Very! As stated a few times in this stage 2 review and in comparison to other watches and lasers.
  • Does it track every shot? No! annoyingly missing some superb drives (in my eyes), stating a different club (only 3 times), missing putts and chips.
  • How does it handle when you go OB or punch out? Never added an OB in a competitive round. Ending a round early took a couple of button tries but it worked fine.
  • Do you have to spend much time editing? Far too much. I just want to upload the round (on a positive note that takes seconds) and see all my lovely stats, but nearly everytime I uploaded I saw an inaccurate score due to missed shots or errors in recording. Editing is not intuitive and for putt and pin editing it's so tricky I eventually stopped trying as it's not as accurate as it needs to be to accurately state my putting stats. It would occasionally show a long putt that I knew was only a 3 or 4 footer.

Dashboard Interface ( 8 out of 10 points)

Be sure to spend time navigating the desktop/web interface as well as the mobile app.  Try your best to explore every feature.

• Is the overall experience intuitive? No! takes website hunting, basic FAQ's and CS emails for something that should be simple and all ‘normal' questions and scenarios should be clear on the website, FAQ or leaflet. In the ‘my bag' section when inputting your clubs you have to use a drop down list, if your club isn't there you are stuck with no clear way to continue. Another CS email had them request my club and they would add it to the drop down list database. It should say that on the ‘my bag' page rather than have me searching the pages and FAQ once again. On a positive note they added my ‘missing' clubs within hours.
  • Is the dashboard easier to use through desktop or mobile? and why? Definitely the desktop as you have to keep going back and forward on some pages and typing is easier (for me) on a proper keyboard.
  • Is it easy to edit rounds? No! some editing won't let you take out a shot without replacing it with another club, even a ghost shot. Green editing too inaccurate, the green needs to be much larger and the software needs to show a yardage when you drag a putt line, otherwise it's just a guess and I might as well just mark a guess on my scorecard.
  • Best Feature / any missing options? Yardage display is excellent, accuracy of yardages is excellent. A more intuitive menu on the watch once you are in your round, and the ability to go back to course mode when auto putts kick in would be useful.
  • Is the data presented straightforward or do you have to search for what you're trying to find? The data is all there, easy to find and looks nice with coloured dots for accuracy, yardages for each club, best and worst clubs, longest shots with each club etc etc is all easy to find. However, (there had to be a however, sorry, but it's an honest review) interpreting the data isn't self explanatory, there should be a legend or detailed paragraph to help you understand what the dots in each circle really represent and what it ‘might' mean about your game and potential improvements you should consider. My ‘graphs' had red dots in the inner circle which is great, isn't it? I only assume it's great but what does it really mean? How many are in the inner red circle?, how many outside?, whats the percentage comparisons per round or is this graph for all my shots in perpetuity?
  • Talk about any Customer Service interactions you've had? Overall the CS was fast, efficient but not as empathic as I would have hoped. In one interaction I genuinely asked if I was the only or first user ever to have asked this obvious question as the reply kept referring to the FAQ which didn't have the answer. Eventually I detailed out very simply the question and was told a solution was they could take over my account and make changes or reset which would lose my account data!

Data Usefulness ( 10 out of 20 points)

This gets into the meat of what this product really does for you as a golfer.  Tracking data and pretty charts are neat, but do they help you play better?

• Do you play better or worse now that you've started tracking every single detail? The biggest ‘revelation' for me was to be accurately told 88% of my putts are short, putting has considerably improved due to this knowledge.
  • How are your club gaps now that you've got real data? Personally it hasn't changed for me as I feel you probably need a years worth of data to glean accurate yardages due to all the variant yardages you can get with each club in different weather conditions i.e hard baked conditions against cold windy conditions, knock down shots on links, flyers from rough etc etc
  • Are you able to identify areas of your game for improvement? As above my putting has improved due to knowing I putt like a little girl sometimes. Also knowing my wedge game isn't accurate, however I knew that without the data.
    • Is there any instruction offered? Not that I was aware of.
    • Were you able to bring the handicaps for those parts of your game down? Still a WIP
  • Is there any information that was surprising to you? Short putts
  • Most/least useful metric presented? Most was putting and affirmation of wedge play, least was the fact I hit a few 320+ yd drives as I average 220yd carry roll out to 240 ish.

Play it or Trade it? ( 10 out of 20 points)

Does the information provided help you play your best? Or is it just nice to have? Overall it's potentially a very good product, the idea of tour level stats is quite appealing for us run of the mill golfers if presented in a more user friendly way with potential analysis of what you need to improve. An example of what I mean is this, if I get a club fitting I know the fitter has given me a stiff shaft with high kick point and stiff tip, or a regular shaft with low kick but heavier butt. Each gives different ball flight characteristics but what does that mean to me as a golfer? What's good and what needs improved? I don't know, I'm just a golfer looking for guidance.

Finally, what type of golfer do you think this product would fit the best?  In my un-expert (is that a word) opinion this would suit golfers just wanting some affirmation of issues they already know they have. Or potentially bragging rights of an eagle captured or a 300+yd drive, maybe a record of a bucket list course they played or just a memory of a great round shot by shot. The golfer wanting to distance gap their clubs would use a trackman or similar device for an hour to gain a much clearer idea of average yardages.

Conclusion

Consider this your TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read).  If a member reads nothing but this paragraph, they should be able to get a good idea of your overall thoughts. In conclusion it's a nice fun product to have that shows aspects of your game you either weren't aware of or needed affirmation. It gives a different perspective to your normal game. I've come to the stage I don't trust the whole information I upload due to missed recordings or inaccurate club data but I do find it fun to see how far I actually hit that career best drive or the par 5 I've recorded hitting the green in two for the first time. If you are looking for real tour stats and a system that records everything accurately without human intervention post round I don't think it's quite there yet. If the issues I've highlighted above are improved there is a real market for something like this and as this is only version 2.0 it might not be far away.

Final Score   60 out of 100

Perservering

Thanks for the stage 2. Interesting review and very brutally honest.

It seems to me that a good memory is required after the round to go back and ensure all the shots are accurare. Did you find yourself still using a scorecard to keep track of your shots or did you just use the shotscope?

Do you think your low score was related to your low handicap and you hit it right on the button where it would appeal to a mid or high handicapper who is looking at the shot scope from a differerent point of view?

• Like 2

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Hi Har, thanks for the kind words 😁. Personally I don't bother to get a score card unless I'm playing in a club competition now. I just let the Shot Scope keep count for me. As for editing, the latest update reminds you to edit before you confirm the round is correct.

I have a couple of rounds over the weekend to try to improve my medal tally and points total 😁😎

• Like 1

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges: :cleveland-small:     RTX Zipcore - LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: Barbados Island 2
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Perservering

Thanks for the stage 2. Interesting review and very brutally honest.

It seems to me that a good memory is required after the round to go back and ensure all the shots are accurare. Did you find yourself still using a scorecard to keep track of your shots or did you just use the shotscope?

Do you think your low score was related to your low handicap and you hit it right on the button where it would appeal to a mid or high handicapper who is looking at the shot scope from a differerent point of view?

That was an issue for me. I loved the marketing info about set up and play, no need for tagging etc. When you play the same course so often I cant remember if it was 2 chips or 1 putt?,

did I miss the fairway left but reach the green? Great drive on 18 but was it a 4 wood or hybrid I used to reach the green? or was that on the last round yesterday etc

So when I get home and upload only to find shots missed or it didnt know what club I used on that tee, means I have to try and remember accurately which defeats the whole point.

• Like 1

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Don't want to clutter up the thread with more long quote blocks, but I wanted to say GREAT Stage 2s everyone! The no-nonsense, honest reviews here are fantastic, and you can tell that you guys really put the Shot Scope through it's paces. 

Despite all the decent data it collects, a number of the concerns listed make me want to shy away, at least for now. I'll stick with my GPS watch & separate app until they improve a lot of the collection and upload issues. 

• Like 5

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Mavrik Max 10.5* R Flex Evenflow RipTide
:cleveland-small: Hy-Wood
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

amateurs😀😀

sorry Rusttopherb

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

Russtopherb

I think one thing out if this that is great as comm on to both systemp is that it collects the data and shows you trends and weaknesses. Correct me if I'm wrong but with gps watches,rangefinders or the good old fashioned scorecard you just don't get this with them. And with the Arccos caddy feature that just might be the ticket as it is based upon your data.

• Like 3

Dexterity:

Loving the new medal and leaderboard features. Got myself up to 57 medals and 865 points after two rounds 😁😎.

I have a round tomorrow at a new course for the Shot Scope so it should be fun 😁

• Like 1

Wedges: :cleveland-small:     RTX Zipcore - LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Hit my longest measured drive yesterday, 283 meters or 309 yards 😁 up to 955 points now.

GPS was vital yesterday and worked beautifully to help me to a 3/2 match play win 😁😎

• Like 5

Hit my longest measured drive yesterday, 283 meters or 309 yards 😁 up to 955 points now.

GPS was vital yesterday and worked beautifully to help me to a 3/2 match play win 😁😎

I need them to add the function to merge 9s into an 18, I'm missing SO many medals that are only available on "full" rounds.

Couldn't even draw driver today. Was playing a short course and hitting 3 wood at 285 yards, so couldn't pull driver at all. Could have gone for my 300 yard medal, but would have been playing out of rough the far side of a green...

• Like 1

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Any updates on scores and medals guys? I'm up to 990 points 😁😎

Any updates on scores and medals guys? I'm up to 990 points

I'll give you updates as soon as they let me create an 18 from the 9s I play at the local course. That'll give me a huge swing in medals. Aside from driving distance, I've already got close to maxxing out the medals that are achievable in what it considers "incomplete" rounds...

Might get to a different course this weekend for a full 18 though.

I currently have 870 points.

I've just done a quick calculation of the additional points I should have if my rounds were being counted as 18s and I'm short by a further 2,350 points which are only available for "complete" rounds.

You have your lead for now John, you have your lead for now... :)

• Like 3

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

Any updates on scores and medals guys? I'm up to 990 points

The medals and points I see are gimmicks and hold no interest for me. 

I just want accurate reliable data with little effort on my part. Golf takes up enough concentration with all the variables you have to take into account for a decent round for me to also try for a '300yd+ long drive medal' cause I'm downwind from a high tee on a links course!  because I know I average 235yd carry from trackman sessions winning a 'medal' has little meaning.

Sorry, keeping up my brutally honest review.......... :rolleyes:  :D  :D

• Like 1

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

I just want accurate reliable data with little effort on my part. Golf takes up enough concentration with all the variables you have to take into account for a decent round for me to also try for a '300yd+ long drive medal' cause I'm downwind from a high tee on a links course! because I know I average 235yd carry from trackman sessions winning a 'medal' has little meaning.

Sorry, keeping up my brutally honest review.......... :rolleyes: :D :D

No that's completely fair, I understand that the medals etc wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea 😁😎
  • Like 2

Reading all of these medal hunt stories has me chomping at the bit.  Hoping to get out for the first time this weekend and open the trophy cabinet.  High capper is coming after you boys!  PS any medals for number of balls lost or drowned?  Think I may have that one in the bag already.

• Like 3

SkyCaddie SX400
Gameday
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small:King F9, Atmos TS Blue
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small:Covert 2.0 5W, 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson_staff_small:Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small:Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL:ER2
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

:ping-small:Eye 2 Laminate, 1,3,5,7
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW
:ping-small:Original Anser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Reading all of these medal hunt stories has me chomping at the bit.  Hoping to get out for the first time this weekend and open the trophy cabinet.  High capper is coming after you boys!  PS any medals for number of balls lost or drowned?  Think I may have that one in the bag already.

There's a medal for still making par after losing one ball in the drink, you could make a continued effort at that... :)

• Like 2

WITB:

• Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15

There's a medal for still making par after losing one ball in the drink, you could make a continued effort at that... :)

Shame previous efforts don't count for that one.  Lightning strikes twice, doesn't it?

SkyCaddie SX400
Gameday
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small:King F9, Atmos TS Blue
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small:Covert 2.0 5W, 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson_staff_small:Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small:Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL:ER2
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

:ping-small:Eye 2 Laminate, 1,3,5,7
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW
:ping-small:Original Anser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I don't mind the medals being available... But I don't chase after them. I logged in and had something like 63 of them... But I didn't go any further because I really don't care about them. I care that my putts are 27.3 for the year and that I'm getting close to 54% of fairways. Those are the items in looking for from the V2 and it's delivering.

I just want accurate reliable data with little effort on my part. Golf takes up enough concentration with all the variables you have to take into account for a decent round for me to also try for a '300yd+ long drive medal' cause I'm downwind from a high tee on a links course! because I know I average 235yd carry from trackman sessions winning a 'medal' has little meaning.

Sorry, keeping up my brutally honest review.......... :rolleyes: :D :D

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I don't mind the medals being available... But I don't chase after them. I logged in and had something like 63 of them... But I didn't go any further because I really don't care about them. I care that my putts are 27.3 for the year and that I'm getting close to 54% of fairways. Those are the items in looking for from the V2 and it's delivering.

Dude, 27.3 putts and 54% fairways is awesome 😁😎

• Like 1

Thanks. Been really working on it this year.

Dude, 27.3 putts and 54% fairways is awesome

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Yeah I'm only at 44% fairways and 30.5 putts. But I have been testing during winter so not much practice was had 😳😎