GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro NX7 PRO Laser Rangefinder

TCM Florida, play 2-3 times a week have been using GPS on smart watch & phone.. & old Garmin..

Pennsylvania

I now use Skydroid on my iphone and and also use markers on course.  For any tournaments I will build a yardage book ahead of time

Dan..Willowbrook Illinois.Not using my own device.Been relying on buddies with gadjets.Been thinking abt getting one.Thx for the chance.

Scott - Pennsylvania

I currently use the Bushnell V3

I would love the opportunity to test and compare this rangefinder.  I play about 2-3 times per week

Greg, Travelers Rest, SC

I have a variety of ways to measure distance, from Leopuld Rangefinder, to SkyCaddy, to various iOS apps for iPhone and Apple Watch. All fall short in some way. Still looking for THE best.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

- Jon from Colorado

- I currently use a few methods. I like to still walk off distances from sprinkler heads, the course I frequent also has cart GPS, a couple of friends I frequently play with carry golf buddies and I have access to a couple laser range finder. I do this because I believe GPS systems rely on a good connection and good marking points but so di sprinkelr heads, so I like to average it out a bit, when in doubt I trust the laser range finder, especially because they include the ever useful slope.

Also, I'd be happy to test anything down to tees for you guys to get my foot in the door as a reliable tester.

Have a good one.

Eric, Sussex, Wisconsin

Currently not using anything to measure distance but course markers and my eyes. :)

Bryan in Fort Worth Tx

Currently using Coolshot 20

Please and thank you!