GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro NX7 PRO Laser Rangefinder

Bill, Missoula, MT

18 Birdies GPS app

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Brian, California

I use SwingXSwing app.

Had my eyes on one of these for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

- Peter, Illinois

- I had a Leupold rangefinder but lost trust in the accuracy. I now either borrow a friend's rangefinder if convenient or walk off a distance. I find new rangefinders too expensive but lack trust in something at a low price point.

• Like 1

Alec Mathews

California

Course markers or free GPS phone applications

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    NDSixString

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      (4) TESTERS WANTED!!!

PRECISION PRO NX7 & NXT PRO LASER RANGEFINDERS

It used to be there was a Snake River Canyon-sized gap between the big-name laser rangefinders and the so-called budget rangefinders. Both would give you distance, but dollars would buy you more features, sharper optics and greater accuracy.

You can still spend an arm, a leg and most of your uvula on a big-name rangefinder, but the gap is shrinking. Cincinnati-based Precision Pro Golf has been a leader in what some have called value lasers, but even that label doesn't fit anymore. And Precision Pro thinks its newest offerings can rival the big names in all areas of performance.

Testers Wanted:Precision Pro is introducing two new rangefinders this spring, the NX7 and the NX7 Pro. Precision Pro says both models are 25% smaller and 30% faster than last year's Nexus models, and the NX7 is the first Precision Pro rangefinder with Adaptive Slope and Pulse Vibration technology. In addition, the company says both NX7's feature a 400 yard range, 6X magnification and are accurate to =/- 1 yard.

And both feature a lifetime - yes, a lifetime - free battery replacement program.

But are they really comparable to the big-name rangefinders? We need four of you to test them and find out.

How To Apply: 
      We are looking for four avid golfers to test and review (and keep) the new offerings from Precision Pro: two will review the standard NX7 and two will review the NX7 Pro with Adaptive Slope Technology.

We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so please read and follow these instructions carefully:

First - if you haven't already, please register for the MyGolfSpy Community Forum (click here to sign up). You MUST be a Forum Member to be eligible.

Second - in this thread, tell us:

Your first name
      Your home state or province
      Your current handicap
      Your current distance measuring method (laser, GPS or eyeball)

We'll be announcing our testers next week in this thread, so check here to see if you've been selected.

Remember, you MUST apply in this Official Precision Pro NX7 Rangefinder Application thread to be eligible.

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      ScoreBand Introduces Special Father's Day Promotion

ScoreBand packages flagship ScoreBand PULSE laser rangefinder with divot tool + ball markers combo for $159.99 all-in.

CHARLESTON, SC (June 9th, 2016) – US-based sporting goods company ScoreBand is running a special Father's Day promotion that will make the perfect gift for dad without breaking the bank.

ScoreBand is packaging its flagship Five-Star ScoreBand Pulse laser rangefinder along with a deluxe Pitchfix Hybrid Divot Tool + Ball Markers combo kit for the special price of $159.99, including shipping. The ScoreBand PULSE's pinpoint accuracy ensures that dad will be hitting the greens more often, making the Pitchfix Hybrid Divot Tool + Ball Marker essential for tidying things up on the green. Together they combine to make a perfectly thought-out matching gift set.

ScoreBand will be running this promotion until June 14th to ensure the perfect Father's Day gift arrives in time for dad's big day. To order dad the perfect gift, visit the following link: http://www.scoreband.net/products/special-father-s-day-promotion

About ScoreBand
      ScoreBand® is a Charleston, SC-based company specializing in technology-based products for the sporting goods industry. ScoreBand launched in 2011 to help recreational athletes play more focused and have more fun through innovation. ScoreBand provides a divers product line including the top-selling ScoreBand PULSE laser rangefinder, the streamlined scorekeeping watch the ScoreBand Play as well as a fresh line of GPS and smart watches launching in Summer 2016. For more information about ScoreBand® visit http://www.scoreband.net/
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!