GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Precision Pro NX7 PRO Laser Rangefinder

Congrats! This is the one piece of equipment I've never invested in, so I'm really interested to hear how this compares to the higher priced rangefinders that you have used in the past.

My men's league partner has one of those $399. Bushnell RF. I have an inexpensive one I bought for about $119. We both come up with the same numbers every time.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Anyone interested in one of these and can't wait for the reviews you can pick one up as a MGS forum member for 219....

That's an amazing price and - for what the pro offers - I've never seen a lower price on one with all of the features.

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-pro-rangefinder-mgs

BTW - not to spoil anything but I've used mine a couple of times and it's the real deal....you'll have to wait for the rest in the review thread !!

• Like 3

Congrats to the testers

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Anyone interested in one of these and can't wait for the reviews you can pick one up as a MGS forum member for 219....

That's an amazing price and - for what the pro offers - I've never seen a lower price on one with all of the features.

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-pro-rangefinder-mgs

BTW - not to spoil anything but I've used mine a couple of times and it's the real deal....you'll have to wait for the rest in the review thread !!

I'm going to bump this post rhen close out the thread.

Stage 1's should be up by early next week. Be on the lookout.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3