Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Big Max Golf Announces New Bag Line For US

Golfspy_CG2

Below is a Press Release from Big Max Golf regarding the launch of it's new Golf Bag line

BIG MAX USA 2018 Bags v2.jpg

PRESS RELEASE                                                                                                    

BIG MAX LAUNCHES AWARD WINNING GOLF BAG LINE IN U.S.

#1 European golf bag brand, BIG MAX, launches AQUA and DRI LITE technology in U.S. market.

BIG MAX, Europe's most owned Push Cart brand and #1 European Golf Bag brand, is launching its award winning technology to the U.S. market.  With five great looking designs across two award winning technologies – AQUA and DRI LITE - BIG MAX golf bags are set to make a huge impact when they arrive at retail this June.

The technology underpinning the AQUA line is the new DROP STOP system that guarantees the bags are 100% waterproof. Using waterproof fabric with unprecedented waterproof rating of over 10.000mm*, sealed seams and specially designed Japanese waterproof zippers, the AQUA range delivers an unrivalled level of design and waterproofing using ultra-lightweight, tear resistant and washable materials.

DRI LITE technology delivers a washable, water resistant golf bag that is the equal of what most brands in the market call ‘Waterproof'. Most other brands would call DRI LITE waterproof, but with the time and expertise taken to ensure the AQUA range is 100% waterproof, BIG MAX are happy to call DRI LITE water resistant, knowing it will keep all but the wettest, winter days at bay.

With two award winning technologies at the heart of the construction, each bag in the series is strong, stylish, waterproof and washable. And with a range of excellent features combined with a unique, cool Euro look and feel the new BIG MAX line is the complete package.

The AQUA Sport 2 is the second generation of BIG MAX's most successful cart bag. With a 14-way, 9.5-inch organizer top, full length dividers, 7 spacious pockets, oversize putter well for large grips and weighing in at just over 5 lbs, the Sport 2 is a leader in the field of practicality. To further enhance its waterproof capability the Sport 2 also has a clear rain hood with dual zips giving easy access from either side. A host of neat features like dual strap and umbrella positions, holders and accessory storage options finish off the practical features on this stylish new addition to the BIG MAX AQUA line.

The AQUA Wave is a stylish, lightweight, and 100% waterproof stand bag. The Wave's 8 ½” top extends into 4 full length dividers, while its 6 waterproof pockets, air channel straps and ultra-light weight of just over 4lbs make the bag a hugely practical and colorful addition to any golfer's gear.

The AQUA Ocean is a 100% waterproof, compact stand bag that has space to spare and weighs just 3 ¾ lbs. With an oversize top the Ocean is designed for ease of use and with 5 waterproof pockets has plenty of storage options. Practical features such as glove, towel and umbrella holder, combined with space for a full set of clubs mean this stylish bag allows golfers to travel and play without compromise.

DRI LITE Active offers practical solutions to all a golfers storage needs in a stylish, water resistant package. A  9 ½“, 14 way top and an oversize putter well to fit the largest grips will keep all a golfers clubs in order, while 9 pockets, including fully waterproof valuables pocket, glove, dual umbrella positions and towel holder will pack away even the most well equipped golfers' gear with ease. Ultra-lightweight at well under 5 lbs and available in a range of stylish colour combinations, the DRI LITE Active looks great and delivers on the course.

DRI LITE G is a full-size stand bag that belies its capacity with a weight of less than 4 ½ lbs. A 14-way divider separates the 9” top giving plenty of room for a full set of clubs. An air channel strap for breathability across the back enhances comfort for the carrier while leg lock enables the ‘G' to be perfectly stable on a cart. 7 pockets along with DRI LITE technology finish off the practical features and a fantastic price make it a great buy for those carrying with a full set of gear.

*Hydrostatic testing of waterproof fabric gives a mm per 24 hours rating. This refers to the amount of rainfall a fabric can withstand in a single day. Thus, a 10,000mm waterproof rating means the garment can withstand 10,000mm of rainfall in a single day without letting moisture in.

AQUA Sport 2 - $299.99, available in Black/silver, Charcoal/Black/Red, Silver/Black/Cobalt, Red/Black/Silver, Navy/Black/Silver

AQUA Wave – $249.99 available in Black, Red, Yellow, White/Orange, Petrol

AQUA Ocean – $179.99, available in Black/Red, Red/Black

DRI LITE Active - $229.99, available in White/Red, Charcoal/Fuchsia, Navy/Black/Silver, Black/Red

DRI LITE G - $199.99, available in White/Orange, Navy/Silver, Silver/Black/lime, Charcoal/Black/Orange, Black/Red

For more information on the BIG MAX bag line visit www.us.bigmaxgolf.com or follow socially:

facebook.com/bigmaxgolf

Twitter: @BIGMAXGOLF

Insta@ @BIGMAX.GOLF

About BIG MAX

BIG MAX has been Europe's #1 push cart brand for over 15 years following the unprecedented success of the world's first 3 wheel push cart the Ti1000. Available in virtually every country that plays golf, BIG MAX is a name that has become associated with quality and innovation. It's most recent advancement, Fold Flat technology, has seen BIG MAX pioneer push carts that fold down completely flat, in some cases to less than 5” deep. BIG MAX has furthered its reputation for innovation with its AQUA and DRI LITE technology that in the last quarter of 2017 matched BIG MAX push carts by becoming #1 waterproof golf bag brand in continental Europe. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Below is a Press Release from Big Max Golf regarding the launch of it's new Golf Bag line

attachicon.gifBIG MAX USA 2018 Bags v2.jpg

PRESS RELEASE

BIG MAX LAUNCHES AWARD WINNING GOLF BAG LINE IN U.S.

#1 European golf bag brand, BIG MAX, launches AQUA and DRI LITE technology in U.S. market.

BIG MAX, Europe's most owned Push Cart brand and #1 European Golf Bag brand, is launching its award winning technology to the U.S. market. With five great looking designs across two award winning technologies – AQUA and DRI LITE - BIG MAX golf bags are set to make a huge impact when they arrive at retail this June.

The technology underpinning the AQUA line is the new DROP STOP system that guarantees the bags are 100% waterproof. Using waterproof fabric with unprecedented waterproof rating of over 10.000mm*, sealed seams and specially designed Japanese waterproof zippers, the AQUA range delivers an unrivalled level of design and waterproofing using ultra-lightweight, tear resistant and washable materials.

DRI LITE technology delivers a washable, water resistant golf bag that is the equal of what most brands in the market call ‘Waterproof'. Most other brands would call DRI LITE waterproof, but with the time and expertise taken to ensure the AQUA range is 100% waterproof, BIG MAX are happy to call DRI LITE water resistant, knowing it will keep all but the wettest, winter days at bay.

With two award winning technologies at the heart of the construction, each bag in the series is strong, stylish, waterproof and washable. And with a range of excellent features combined with a unique, cool Euro look and feel the new BIG MAX line is the complete package.

The AQUA Sport 2 is the second generation of BIG MAX's most successful cart bag. With a 14-way, 9.5-inch organizer top, full length dividers, 7 spacious pockets, oversize putter well for large grips and weighing in at just over 5 lbs, the Sport 2 is a leader in the field of practicality. To further enhance its waterproof capability the Sport 2 also has a clear rain hood with dual zips giving easy access from either side. A host of neat features like dual strap and umbrella positions, holders and accessory storage options finish off the practical features on this stylish new addition to the BIG MAX AQUA line.

The AQUA Wave is a stylish, lightweight, and 100% waterproof stand bag. The Wave's 8 ½” top extends into 4 full length dividers, while its 6 waterproof pockets, air channel straps and ultra-light weight of just over 4lbs make the bag a hugely practical and colorful addition to any golfer's gear.

The AQUA Ocean is a 100% waterproof, compact stand bag that has space to spare and weighs just 3 ¾ lbs. With an oversize top the Ocean is designed for ease of use and with 5 waterproof pockets has plenty of storage options. Practical features such as glove, towel and umbrella holder, combined with space for a full set of clubs mean this stylish bag allows golfers to travel and play without compromise.

DRI LITE Active offers practical solutions to all a golfers storage needs in a stylish, water resistant package. A 9 ½“, 14 way top and an oversize putter well to fit the largest grips will keep all a golfers clubs in order, while 9 pockets, including fully waterproof valuables pocket, glove, dual umbrella positions and towel holder will pack away even the most well equipped golfers' gear with ease. Ultra-lightweight at well under 5 lbs and available in a range of stylish colour combinations, the DRI LITE Active looks great and delivers on the course.

DRI LITE G is a full-size stand bag that belies its capacity with a weight of less than 4 ½ lbs. A 14-way divider separates the 9” top giving plenty of room for a full set of clubs. An air channel strap for breathability across the back enhances comfort for the carrier while leg lock enables the ‘G' to be perfectly stable on a cart. 7 pockets along with DRI LITE technology finish off the practical features and a fantastic price make it a great buy for those carrying with a full set of gear.

*Hydrostatic testing of waterproof fabric gives a mm per 24 hours rating. This refers to the amount of rainfall a fabric can withstand in a single day. Thus, a 10,000mm waterproof rating means the garment can withstand 10,000mm of rainfall in a single day without letting moisture in.

AQUA Sport 2 - $299.99, available in Black/silver, Charcoal/Black/Red, Silver/Black/Cobalt, Red/Black/Silver, Navy/Black/Silver

AQUA Wave – $249.99 available in Black, Red, Yellow, White/Orange, Petrol

AQUA Ocean – $179.99, available in Black/Red, Red/Black

DRI LITE Active - $229.99, available in White/Red, Charcoal/Fuchsia, Navy/Black/Silver, Black/Red

DRI LITE G - $199.99, available in White/Orange, Navy/Silver, Silver/Black/lime, Charcoal/Black/Orange, Black/Red

For more information on the BIG MAX bag line visit www.us.bigmaxgolf.com or follow socially:

facebook.com/bigmaxgolf

Twitter: @BIGMAXGOLF

Insta@ @BIGMAX.GOLF

About BIG MAX

BIG MAX has been Europe's #1 push cart brand for over 15 years following the unprecedented success of the world's first 3 wheel push cart the Ti1000. Available in virtually every country that plays golf, BIG MAX is a name that has become associated with quality and innovation. It's most recent advancement, Fold Flat technology, has seen BIG MAX pioneer push carts that fold down completely flat, in some cases to less than 5” deep. BIG MAX has furthered its reputation for innovation with its AQUA and DRI LITE technology that in the last quarter of 2017 matched BIG MAX push carts by becoming #1 waterproof golf bag brand in continental Europe.

The url for their site doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

What happen to 100$ getting to a decent bag lol. The site doesn't say if they offer any bags with full length dividers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2020 TESTER Ben Hogan UiHi 18* Utility Iron

Driver:     - Anser - 8.5* - Fujikara Red Blur 005 XStiff - Standard L/L

3W:     - SQ Sumo - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Stiff - Standard L/L

Hybrid 3:     - Machspeed - UST Mamiya AXIVCore XStiff -Standard L/L

Irons:      - Idea Black CB3  4-GW - KBS Tour Stiff+ - Standard L/L

Wedges:    - Vokey 52*, 54*, 60* - True Temper Wedge - Standard L/L

Putter:     - Versa Blade - 35in

Ball:      NXT Tour

Bag:  - Ultra Light Cart Bag  

Loc: USA/MD

Handicap: 13

nice bags but why do they have to have those big giant letters on the side.... that's a huge turnoff for me.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

nice bags but why do they have to have those big giant letters on the side.... that's a huge turnoff for me.

Yeah that branding is a huge turn off for me as well. They should take a page out of the Ping playbook. Look nice though so hopefully they will participate in most wanted testing.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

These are some sweet looking bags.  I like the Ocean bag personally. 

Hey & I am getting older (not wiser) but the push carts look pretty nice too. 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Some good looking bags! Don't know if I want to spend $180+ on any of them though

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I like the look of the bags a lot. Just can't justify that amount spent for a bag. I still have my Wilson Staff Nexus stand bag which I bought because of MyGolfSpy. Got it for $59 from budgetgolf.com on a clear-out. Best bag I have ever owned

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I like the look of the bags a lot. Just can't justify that amount spent for a bag. I still have my Wilson Staff Nexus stand bag which I bought because of MyGolfSpy. Got it for $59 from budgetgolf.com on a clear-out. Best bag I have ever owned

Sweet deal!  Those wilson bags are nice...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Sweet deal! Those wilson bags are nice...

I like the looks of these new carry bags but agree on the price. I picked up my Wilson/Staff bag brand new for less than $100 so it's tough to justify 2 bills for a bag.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I got my Wilson Staff Nexus bag for $50 in camo.  Love it.  I would go maybe $150 for a nice waterproof bag, but I live in the desert and don't play in the rain unless I'm traveling.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 2 years later...

A bit pricey but quality seems very good. As for big letters, most bags are now showing big brands.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder