Sign in to follow this  
MrSaucey

For Sale Srixon z565 Irons, Bettinardi Putter, Cleveland Bag

I'm going to be taking an extended break from Golf and wanted to move some of my stuff versus letting it collect dust in my garage.

Srixon z565 Irons, standard L/L/L, the shaft is Nippon NS Pro 980 GH DST Stiff. I've played maybe 3 rounds with these irons, they're great and look it. $520 shipped!

Bettinardi Studio Stock #28 Putter, got this one in a trade. Oversized Bettinardi grip. $210

Cleveland 14 Way Carry/Stand Bag $110. The bag has seen a course maybe 3 times and has mostly sat in the back of my car.

Let me know if you need any additional pictures

Prices are shipped and through PayPal.

Email me alfredo16001@gmail.com

3147C3D6-1F76-42A7-B3AA-AC833487FEB9.jpeg

A1BDE459-6BE3-4058-87CE-F09A3ED532B5.jpeg

422EBB1C-C411-475C-B443-7A3484CB9FD8.jpeg

FC3D630D-EAF9-4DAE-AE07-1CEE8DE943C6.jpeg

it's good deal. but I has'n received salary . huhu

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    marshall.sullaway

• By Golfspy_CG2
      The results of the My Golf Ball ball study generated a lot of discussion and also questions as a result.  If one of those questions you had is, which model of Srixon ball will work best for me, the Z Star or the Z Star XV, then we may the answer for you.
      Four of our members were sent a dozen of each, and will be putting them in play on the course and putting green over the next 4  to 5 weeks to see which one works best for them.  They will report in regularly along the way with results form both.  So feel free to chime in with questions and read both their stage reviews to get their full thoughts. 

Our Four Testers Are:
      @Reesedw               Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @pulledabill             Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @ChasingScratch    Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @golfertrb                Stage 1                 Stage 2
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Follow along as four members of our forum will be putting the Tommy Armour TA3 Impact Putter to the test on the course and putting green.  This is a My Golf Spy Most Wanted winner, so see if it performs as well for them as it did the Most Wanted testers and how it might work for your game.

The Four Testers Are:
      @tchat07                           Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @skrupa15                         Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @Txmason123                   Stage 1                          Stage 2
      @HeathS16                         Stage 1                         Stage 2
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Follow our four  testers of the Odyssey Stroke Lab  as they bring you all the details of the hottest putter technology out there right now.  Will it perform for them, how does it help their putting?   They will leave no stone un-turned or ball un-hit in the effort to bring you a in depth and fully unbiased review of the putter. 
      They will start with their Stage Ones which give you a good look at the putter, and tell you about their games.   While they are putting the Stroke-lab in play over the next month to six weeks, they will update this thread with their thoughts and be available to answer any questions the community may have.  So fire away with anything you want to know about these innovative putters. 

Our Four Testers:
      @MaxEntropy                                  Stage 1        Stage 2        
      @Berg Ryman                                   Stage 1       Stage 2
      @juspoole                                         Stage 1       Stage 2
      @Apolloshowl                                   stage 1        Stage 2
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Do you remember when Baby Got Back and End of the Road topped the billboard charts? If so,  then you will remember when Lynx irons won a couple Major Championships in the early 90's with Fred Couples and Erine Els, and that the cat symbol was one of the coolest logos in golf. If you don't remember those songs...well there is always google!!!  
      LYNX disappeared from the mainstream for quite a while---you can read about LYNX announcing it's return to the US last year in this as usual great piece by John Barba The Cat is Back   
      So what does this mean for the forum.....a great testing opportunity as usual.   Lynx is providing 4 sets of the Prowler VT and 4 sets of the Black Cat irons for you to test, review and keep.    Not sure which one fits your game, take a few moments and check them out on the website--at the time this was posted the site is undergoing some maintenance, but you should still be able to see which model interests you.  
      Lynx Golf

Four Prowler VT Sets To Be Tested

Four Black Cat Sets To Be Tested

HOW TO APPLY
      This testing is open to any right hand golfer who lives in the US or UK 
      Follow the below instructions and please DO NOT quote this post when applying.  Just created a new post
      Name/City State or City Country
      Handicap
      Current Iron Model Played
      Which would you like to test  Prowler VT or Black Cat 
      We'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been chosen.  
      Good Luck!!
      =========
      A T T E N T I O N fellow spies...
      Congratulations to the following spies who will be testing these and a huge shout out to Lynx for being so generous with 8 sets of irons for our members to test!
      Black Cats:
      @knightsofnii
      @JimNantzsToast
      @kardboard.kid
      @daviddvm
      Prowler VT:
      @Jmikecpa
      @Judge Smails
      @blackngold_blood
      @azstu324

For the official post click here -->
       https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/31869-testers-wanted-8-lynx-black-cat-and-prowler-vt-irons/?do=findComment&comment=545520

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!