GolfSpy Dave

Bettinardi Summer Lovin' LE BB1F

Summer-Lovin-Money-Shot.jpg

Dude, that putter is trippin' me out...

Check out the new limited edition putter from Bettinardi, the Summer Lovin' BB1F.

I'll get you some more info on this later today, but the main thing that you need to know is that it goes on sale this week at the Bettinardi Hive.

If you didn't get a chance to attend the Bettinardi Summer Social, at least you can score this sweet looking summer-themed stick with the tie dye head cover.

DESCRIPTION

Introducing our all NEW BB1 Flow Summer Lovin' putter! The new creation by RJB is milled from 303 Stainless Steel, and debuts our first-ever stainless steel Tie-Dye PVD pocket insert that is exceptionally unique to every piece. RJB modified this BB1 with a flat topline and round neck straight from Tour feedback, and made sure to engrave positive Bettinardi vibes all around the putter. Paired with a white leather headcover with a matching peace sign hand, and intricate rainbow stitching that separates the leather from the Tie-Dye felt unique to each cover and an orange Lamkin Deep-Etched grip.

SPECS 

• Model: Summer Lovin' Limited Run Putter 
  • Dexterity: Right Handed
  • Weight: 358
  • Material: 303 Stainless Steel
  • Insert: 303 Stainless Steel Tie-Dye PVD
  • Finish: Tour Blast
  • Face Milling: ï»¿Micro-Honeycomb
  • Loft: 3°
  • Lie: 70°
  • Toe Hang: 3/4
  • Grip: Orange Lamkin
  • Price: $750

Summer-Lovin-Pocket.jpg

Summer-Lovin-Face.png

Summer-Lovin-Grip.png

Summer-Lovin-Headcover-1.png

Summer-Lovin-Headcover-2.png

Summer-Lovin-Headcover-3.png

Summer-Lovin-Pocket.png

Summer-Lovin-Sightline.png

Summer-Lovin-Sole.png

• Like 5

Bettinardi doesn't play when it comes to classy putters!  Looking good  :wub:

• Like 2

Bettinardi makes some fantastic looking one offs. They are proud of them though. If I was a true putter collector though I would be all over their Hive offerings.

As usual Dave provides some of the best product reviews and intros. Especially the photography. I'm not a putter guy but I must admit; this one has caught my attention. (Daves photography again) I even like the head cover which at home I have a box full of them. This one I'd use. Nice work Dave.

Somewhere in the distance I think I hear the Loving Spoonful playing Summer in the City.

Can you guys hear it too?

• Like 1