TESTERS WANTED! ×

NoSweat Absorbing Hat Liners

The Dansome

• SPY VIP

Hey gang.

NoSweat reached out to me with a sample pack (with demo kit!) and I'll be following up in the future with what I think.

For now let's review what they are and see if any of you might have tried them already.

NoSweat

What is it?

they are hat liners to absorb sweat

What's special about them?

They're apparently dry to the touch and odor free

Why should we care?

I've heard from a good buddy they actually work well to save your hats from sweat stains

From what I can see NoSweat is quickly becoming a name and even signed their first tour players: Scott Langley and the man with the best tanned lined head in golf - Stewart Cink.

Scott Langley looks pumped to be wearing his NoSweat

Scott Langley.jpg

Here's some company marketing to get you excited:

NoSweat Product Overview - Golf (W-1PG-CI).jpg

That's a quick breakdown. I'll be back in the future with more on what I think about NoSweat hat liners.

MBP OUT

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

curious to see how this goes, but does it get hot enough in Vancouver to sweat ??? :lol:

I've got plenty of hats with sweat stains so I hope this does what it claims to do.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Very interesting! If it's claims can be backed up I might need to invest in a few units for my college hats that need to last!

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Scotty Cameron hats have been coming with some sort of sweatband that works well to prevent stains. Not sure if it's this brand or not but if it's as good as the ones on Scotty hats then it's a good product imo

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Scotty Cameron hats have been coming with some sort of sweatband that works well to prevent stains. Not sure if it's this brand or not but if it's as good as the ones on Scotty hats then it's a good product imo

This appears to be more than a sweat band. Covers most of the front crown

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

I have ruined so many hats because of the sweat generated in the Louisiana heat. I'm curious to see how this “feels”. Lord knows O could use them right now to save a few more hats from the ugly sweat stains!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Hey guys, I have thought about getting something like this but I found an easy way to keep my hats from getting stained. I sweat when I walk up the stairs in my home (I'm 5'10" 175lbs) so I needed to figure out how to keep my hats from staining. All I do is wet a toothbrush, put a bit of soap on it and lightly brush where the sweats stains will show up. They key is to not get the brim of the cap soaked as the more often you do it the brim will get weaker. Once you have scrubbed the hat just leave on top of a bowl to keep shape snd let dry. I have done this over 10 times to my favourite TaylorMade hat and it still looks brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

How much space does it take up in the hat?  I have a huge melon and already have a hard time finding hat's that fit right.  I love the idea of sweat absorbtion to make my hats last longer, but I really can't make them much smaller.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Really only a skull cap inside my hat would prevent sweat stains. I was working in the yard yesterday and my hat wouldn't even stay on my head it had taken on so much perspiration.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

I wish I'd had one yesterday. Normally sweating is not that big a deal in W. Texas as it's a very dry climate. However, yesterday was brutal. The night before we had a good rain so yesterday was very humid.

If I find one locally I might give it try or keep one in my bag to pop out on days like yesterday.

Good find.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

This is interesting. I wear a hat every day all day except when indoors-been doing so for as long as I can remember...Anyway I, as a member of the "Big fat white guy" club, tend to sweat just looking at stairs and have many hats that just get trashed. I may have to try one of these but have the same concern about fit & feel as GS Meyer does...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I used one similar from another company, just peel and stick it in your hat easy enough. When you have it in your hat, I did not notice even having it in my hat. Made from super absorbent material and supposed to keep sweat and oil away from the headband.

The first time using it was around 75 degrees, the band got soaked as well as the headband and did notice sweat marks on the front of my hat the day after. So I am not sure how this is supposed to protect your hat. Try again...

Today it was around 95 with real feel temperatures over a 100+ and HUMID!!!! This did absolutely nothing, did not keep sweat out of my eyes and my entire hat was soaked after 4 holes, taken I do perspire more than normal.

I think this is good to use under NORMAL conditions for everyday usage.

Can't wait for your experience with yours GolfSpy MBP and I will use mine in a new hat to see if it does indeed keeps away odor after many usages.1530464702441.jpeg

#PowerToThePlayer

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Man after this weekend I should probably invest in these.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I used one similar from another company, just peel and stick it in your hat easy enough. When you have it in your hat, I did not notice even having it in my hat. Made from super absorbent material and supposed to keep sweat and oil away from the headband.

The first time using it was around 75 degrees, the band got soaked as well as the headband and did notice sweat marks on the front of my hat the day after. So I am not sure how this is supposed to protect your hat. Try again...

Today it was around 95 with real feel temperatures over a 100+ and HUMID!!!! This did absolutely nothing, did not keep sweat out of my eyes and my entire hat was soaked after 4 holes, taken I do perspire more than normal.

I think this is good to use under NORMAL conditions for everyday usage.

Can't wait for your experience with yours GolfSpy MBP and I will use mine in a new hat to see if it does indeed keeps away odor after many usages.attachicon.gif1530464702441.jpeg

#PowerToThePlayer

That looks like a lady's panty shield! Which gives me an idea! :lol:

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

That looks like a lady's panty shield! Which gives me an idea!

LOOOOOL

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

That looks like a lady's panty shield! Which gives me an idea!

#PowerToThePlayer

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I'd rather buy a new hat than explain to my wife why I needed one of her pads to keep my hat from showing sweat. Or explain to her that it's not a feminine product and just something that looks VERY similar. 

If you wear white hats, just wear it while you're in a chlorinated pool. Just dunk the sucker a few time, let it marinate in the pool and the water will bleach/clean it right up! 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

Did a little more research and found that they seem to max at 3 rounds before no longer sticking and need to be thrown away and replaced. Ended up purchasing another similar product from SweatHawg that can be machine washed and used again.

Hat liners wouldn't work for me.  Where it's hot and humid, I would be all over them.  However, here in the desert I use the watering stations on the course to soak my hat to cool my head.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

If there is ever anyone that they want to either approve or disprove their product, it's me. I'm in a hat 96% of non working hours and 84% of working hours. I walk outside and I sweat. Every hat I own, has massive sweat stains lol

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

• 4 weeks later...

If there is ever anyone that they want to either approve or disprove their product, it's me. I'm in a hat 96% of non working hours and 84% of working hours. I walk outside and I sweat. Every hat I own, has massive sweat stains lol

When I was a Drill Sergeant we used feminine napkins to line our Campaign Hats (Brown Round). They worked wonders and had a fresh smell.

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

When I was a Drill Sergeant we used feminine napkins to line our Campaign Hats (Brown Round). They worked wonders and had a fresh smell.

My wife is gonna be wondering why she is running out so fast. I grabbed a handful to keep in the garage near my hat rack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

My wife is gonna be wondering why she is running out so fast. I grabbed a handful to keep in the garage near my hat rack.

Sweet. Keep in mind you might become a bit moody

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Sweet. Keep in mind you might become a bit moody

I was wondering why I was so bit**y today!

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are from my area! Product works great! Just saw they inked a deal with the PGA TOUR last week. Link is below:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dont-sweat-the-small-stuff---minnesota-startup-nosweat-inks-deal-with-pga-tour-300690986.html?tc=eml_cleartime

***Albatross Club Member*** Hole in one on a 334 yard Par 4 (2005)

Meridian custom Irons (2003) Stiff Shaft Steel 

10.5 Taylormade R7 Stiff

Volkey Wedges (copper)

Odyssey Pro Model Putting (gift from PGA Tour member) 

Right Handed

Minneapolis, MN

Play around a 5 handicap

GO GOPHERS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I use these and for me they work. They take no time to get used to. If their was a negative it is the price. As I remember, they are a bit pricey. Anyone that sweats as much as I do should definitely give them a try.

~ Titleist 915 9.5* A1 Fujikura Speeder 757 Tour Spec Stiff

~ Titleist 917 15* B1 Graphite Design Tour AD-DI6 SR

~ Titleist 818 H1 19* A1 Project X EvenFlow Blue 70 Stiff

~ Titleist 816 H1 21* A1 Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana D+90 Stiff

~ Srixon 565 Forged 5-PW Nippon Pro Modus 3 105 Regular +1/2"

~ Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 48*, 52*, 56* Nippon NS Pro Modus3 T105

~ Cleveland #6 CS 33 1/2â€

SRIXON, The best iron know one know’s about

Could really do with something like this for my hats, its not stains that affects them its just when its hot and sweaty it really drys out my forehead.

I have tried putting one in the washing machine and although it helped with the sweat, it ruined the shape of the hat and doesn't seem to sit right now. 

WITB

Titleist 913 D3 Grafalloy blue 2013 stiff shaft
Titleist 910F 15 degree Diamana Kai'li 75 mid stiff shaft
Taylormade burner rescue 17 degree stiff shaft 
Cobra Fly-Z Plus 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff 
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52/9 KBS Tour-V 125
Callaway mack daddy 2 54/14s KBS tour-v 110
Callaway mack daddy 2 58/10s KBS tour-v 110

Rife 460 Tour Blade/Odyssey White Ice No. 7

Handicap - 18.1

Home club
 - www.stboswellsgolfclub.co.uk/