TESTERS WANTED! ×

Haircuts - Short or Long

ole gray

For as long as 30 years I wore my hair real long after getting out of the Navy. As in mid back Ponytail long. Some of my nicknames on the Minis was Hippie Stu or Ponytail Stu. The Hippie Stu was to designate me from another guy from the Charlotte area named Little Hippie. I cut it about 10 years ago when I got into the wrecker business and I was dealing on a professional level with 3 different Law Enforcement Agencies . Found out I like it ok. The older you get I found long hair is a biotch to maintain. I use a #3 blade 2 times a month and do my own hair including shaving my neck with a double edge razor and cream. I also shave daily with a double edge old school razor. AT 61 years of age I still have a full head of hair with little gray. Possibly when I retire at the end of 2019 I may let it grow back long again

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be remembered that God only made a few perfect heads; on the rest he covered them with hair.  

I knew that was going to pop up sooner or later  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I also shave daily with a double edge old school razor.

Where do you buy blades for that thing, Stu?

I don't see them around here.

The Gillette ones were colored blue when I was a kid--Gillette Blue Blades, they were called--but that might have been a tad before your time---I don't remember for sure.Gillette Blue Blades.png

Where do you buy blades for that thing, Stu?

I don't see them around here.

The Gillette ones were colored blue when I was a kid--Gillette Blue Blades, they were called--but that might have been a tad before your time---I don't remember for sure.attachicon.gif Gillette Blue Blades.png

I get them at the Kroger across the street my wife works at or at Walgreens up the street. Tried the Dollar General brands one time those cheap things brand new would not cut hot butter. Those Gillette Blue blades were the best back in the day. The ones I get at Kroger or Wallygreens are some German named brand get 5 to a pack for 3 bucks or so. Way much cheaper than all those new fangled things now days

G

Thanks. I'll look for them.

I'm very happy having what little hair I have left cut at a barbershop. This barbershop has 3-4 young women (under 45 is young for me) dressed “very nicely” and they have us old farts going to get hair cuts often!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I'm very happy having what little hair I have left cut at a barbershop. This barbershop has 3-4 young women (under 45 is young for me) dressed “very nicely” and they have us old farts going to get hair cuts often!

Dayuuuuummm  you are lucky bro!   I have one old red neck gal who chews tobacco cutting my hair here in Georgia.  ;)

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Dayuuuuummm you are lucky bro! I have one old red neck gal who chews tobacco cutting my hair here in Georgia. ;)

They'll ask me how I want it cut and my standard answer is whatever you want

Rick

Left Hand, 

They'll ask me how I want it cut and my standard answer is whatever you want

I like it when the redneck gal bends over to pick up a comb.  I can see up her overalls! 

My haircuts during these hot months have been high and tight with just enough to brush on the top.    Hell those DS at Benning might think I'm one of their recruits and have me drop for 10.  lol

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I like it when the redneck gal bends over to pick up a comb. I can see up her overalls!

My haircuts during these hot months have been high and tight with just enough to brush on the top. Hell those DS at Benning might think I'm one of their recruits and have me drop for 10. lol

If I drop for 10 I may never get up.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I pay extra to go to a shop that has that type of talent. "Going for a haircut again?" "Yes dear"

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Wishon clubs, Odyssey CS stroke lab putter

I pay extra to go to a shop that has that type of talent. "Going for a haircut again?" "Yes dear"

What's even better is there's a driving range on the property, hows that for one stop shopping!

Rick

Left Hand, 

They charge $8 per haircut but they are well tipped.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Archived