GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: ARCCOS 360 w/Caddie 2.0

1. Joel

2. California, USA

4.Used to use oobgolf.com religiously but when it changed to skygolf it wasnt the same so now I dont track stats but would REALLY like to. I have been considering Arccos 360 heavily but my budget went to new irons this year so havent done it. Thanks Mygolfspy!! Love the content.

I've been dying to try this product for months but no friends have made the jump for direct feedback.

1. Pat

2. Massachusetts, USA

3. 15.6

4. I've used both The Grint and 18Birdies to track shots and keep a somewhat accurate handicap.  Over the past year I've used The Grint more and paid for the premium membership for this season, I like the stats a bit better with it and other friends also use it to attest scores and see each others rounds.  

Since Arccos was released a few years ago, I've wanted to pull the trigger on it to get a better idea of weaknesses in my game but a new club has always won that battle in the spring.  I would love the opportunity to test it and see if my perceived weakness in my game match up to reality!

1. Daniel 

2. MD

3. 12

4. Notes on scorecard (FIR, GIR, Putts, Chips & Penalty strokes)

1. Al 

2. Overland Park, KS (Kansas City) USA

3. 12 hcp

4. I use golfshot at the moment 

1. Michael

2. Mitchell, NE

3. 16.5

4. I have just started using 18 Birdies and use the Arccos Cobra Connect in my F7 Driver.

1. Shawn Kinney

2. Chicago Area USA 

3. 17

4. USGA app

This is my 3rd season of seriously playing and tracking my progress. I started not being able to break a 100 to a 17 handicap.

I play in a mens 9 hole league Tuesday nights, hit the range at least once a week and play a full round of 18 at least once a week 

Dan

New Jersey

No current tracking method

I would love to try the Arccos system. Have heard a lot about it. I believe it could really help me bring down my handicap.

1. Pete

2. 8.1

3. Illinois

4. None currently, but been interested in Arccos for a while

Mark

WA/USA

None. I would love the opportunity to test Arccos. I struggle with club selection because I really don't have an accurate way to track shots.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy