GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: ARCCOS 360 w/Caddie 2.0

1. Aaron

2. IL, USA

3. 7.5

4. Drive has Arccos Cobra Connect, 18 birdies otherwise

Ross Carcary

Bournemouth Dorset

Currently using myroundpro but I previously used Gamegolf.

Cheers 

1.Graeme 2.Queensland Australia 3. 12 4. Nil

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

1.Nick 

2. New Brunswick Canada

3. 19.7

4. notes on scorecard/ golf Canada app 

1. First name- Ben

2. Home state/province and country - Illinois USA 🇺🇸

3. Current handicap: 6

4. Current shot/stat tracking method - on the score card I track each round but haven't kept a running log so I've been more eyeing it round to round. I'd love the ability to have things tracked and see where I've lost ground. When I was 27-33 I was a scratch to plus 1. I'm only 37 but if feels as though I've lost an entire iron in distance and about 50 yards on tee shots. I'd want to see some specs on that along with club distance etc. The caddie feature really sounds amazing. It makes me wonder with better course management if I could shoot in the 60's again.

• Like 1

1. Andrew

2. Pennsylvania /USA Home 

3. 18.6 (USGA) 17.1 (Arccos)

4. I Currently use Arccos 360 and Caddie 2.0. I've been an Arccos user since the start of 2017 and lowered my handicap from 29+ to 17.1 on Arccos since then.

I am also a software consultant (I know MGS wanted someone tech savvy).

1. First name: Mike

2. Home state/province and country: Michigan, USA

3. Current handicap: 13.1

4. Current shot/stat tracking method - if any: 18Birdies

1. Mark

2. San Diego, CA

3. 11

4. Golf Pad for stats, but have deferred to Rangefinder for yardage lately.

Just played with someone that was using Arccos.  After his rave reviews, I'd be stoked to give try it out and review it for MGS!

1. Steven

2. Georgia

3. 8.7

4. Game Golf Live

Had to mortgage my house to buy new custom-fit equipment this year (see signature...and don't tell my wife!), so I don't have the scratch to buy the Arccos 360. I bought all new equipment because my Mizuno irons I was gaming were 19 years old, and nothing in my bag had been fit other than me doing my own research on shafts and buying what I thought would fit and having my lie adjusted as necessary. Since I have new equipment, I have no idea how far I am hitting my new clubs yet, but was planning to use Game Golf to figure it out. I think the Arccos system is probably superior but would love the opportunity to prove it out and would do testing with both systems simultaneously by switching systems between rounds and comparing the results.

Thanks guys for another great contest!

1. First name- Matt

2. Home state/province and country- Chicago, IL

3. Current handicap- 19.2

4. Current shot/stat tracking method - if any- I currently use 18Birdies, but not consistently.

I have been thinking about getting the Arccos, and would love to be a tester. I am pretty new to the game- this is my third year plating- but I am very serious about my game. My swing is improving, and so are my scores, but course management is an area where I could really use improvement. I think Arccos could be very helpful to my game. I play about 30 rounds a year, so I would be able to offer a lot of feedback

Thanks,

Matt