GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: ARCCOS 360 w/Caddie 2.0

Our Sponsors

Neil

Gauteng, South Africa

No shot tracking used at present - would love the opportunity to improve my game

David

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

shotstohole.com

I believe that your product is the best on the market and would love to give it a full test/review.

Name - Tim

State - Ohio

Handicap - 12.8

Shot tracking - golfshot

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1. Vince

2. Minneapolis, Minnesota

3. 9.9

4. Golf Shot

8hhf0J5.png

Ian

Oregon/USA

18 Birdies/Golfshot

Sent from my VS988 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Double Diamond 815 (10.5*)

Woods: Callaway X2 Hot Pro (15* and 19*)

Hybrids: Callaway X2 Hot (20*)

Irons: Wilson C200 (5 - PW)

Wedges: Callaway MD3 (52*, 56*, 48*)

Putter: Anser 2

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft or Bridgestone 330RX-S

1. Jimmy

2. Texas USA

3. +0.9 - play 5x per week

4. TheGrint App (pro version) - 48 rounds, Golfshot app - 168 rounds, 18 Birdies (pro version) - 26 rounds, Golf Scope for my putts - I am a tester for this as well.

I am posting a SECOND time because this is something I REALLY want to do!  I am pretty set with my clubs, etc and rarely apply for anything (always interested in new golf balls to try, but eventually end back at a ProV1) but THIS, THIS IS SOMETHING I WANT TO TRY AND REPORT ON!!

My name is Shannon Webb and I am a nerd.. a redneck nerd..  a high tech redneck of sorts.  IT background, gadget guru and really interested in this product.  Have a suction cup mount for my cell phone when I play and use my SkyCaddie GPS app on my phone for layouts and visuals.  I have my Bushnell Jolt Range Finder right there on the cart for final approach shots and sloped when I am allowed to use it.

Playing courses here in Virginia like Fredericksburg Country Club, Mattaponi Springs, Fawn Lake Country Club, Pendleton Golf Club, Lee's Hill, The Gauntlet and various others 3-4 times a week, this is something I would really enjoy.  From Palmer Courses to Dye Courses, you are always on a different type of grass and course setup, often also playing different tees.

Right now my GHIN handicap is a 7.6 and I am an above average distance player.  I am willing to really give this a great review with some on course videos, feedback from many other players in my group for some other insights and will give the pro/con from previous apps and other devices.  I have gone from using the GPS watch to the full screen app instead along with a Laser Range Finder for better course layout and accuracy.  It also helps others of different levels of play (handicap and distance) "see" what's out there on the course since we play a lot of difference places.

That being said, This is Shannon Webb from Fredericksburg, VA playing to a 7.6 handicap (and trending a bit better) while using my SkyCaddie GPS phone app along with my Bushnell Laser Range Finder and on course discussion determining pin placements and marking up the scorecards before we go out each time!

Thanks, Semper Fi!

1 Ron

2 Saskatchewan

3 17

4 Game Golf / Golf Pad

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy