Sign in to follow this  
GarField000

GarField .. New from Holland / Europe

I watched the movie :).
chunkie .. cheap :D ... Yes they are chunkie and cheap but so am I :D

I choose the clubs because i didn't know if I would like the game.
I could just rent it everytime I play, but in 5 rentals I could almost buy these ...
If I play a year with these it's not a waste of money .....

I payed 375 US Dollar for the set, a trolly, balls and a glove.

Yeah they change it every few years I think. This is the latest set.

I love the feel off it. You can feel perfect if you hit it good or bad. But if you don't hit the sweetspot the balls still go forward, not so far.

With a i7 i hit around 130 yards if I hit it right, 100 yards if it's not perfect and everything in between :).

Not perfect but also not 30 yards to left  or right. I played with a TM iron and they went all over the place from a hook left to 40 yards front :). Much harder for me to hit the balls.

Special hard balls you feel in you arms/hands so I use soft balls like wilson dx2, callway supersoft.

Putter I replaced after my first lesson in putting. The ball does not bounce from the putter .. to make long puts you really have to hit the ball. I now have an odessy white hot 2.0 rosie putter now.

Driver/wood/hybride I can't tell you about. I don't use them yet.  i hit a few driver balls but they are all over the place and they don't sound so hard as some other drivers i hear on the DR

hahaha tks for your experientia :D