Hey all just one item today and looking to pass it on at what i thinks a good price. Evnroll Er3 35in comes with stock headcover (lost the ballmarker) will let the pics do the talking on this one. Awesome stick, just like the shape of Er2 at address better. Sale is CONUS only, not looking for any trades on this, will be able to ship the day of purchase in almost all cases. Any questions or if you want more pics pm and ill be happy to help. Asking $240 Now $old shipped on this but if you think pricing is off shoot me a reasonable offer and maybe we can work something out. 

IMG_00441.JPG

IMG_00461.JPG

IMG_00471.JPG

IMG_00481.JPG

• Like 1

Man...why can't you be an ER5 for this price

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Lets try a Saturday only price drop ill take $250 shipped first thing monday morning!

Updated price as i want this thing moved, id also trade for a g400lst or max 10* of loft and some sort of stiff shaft (adding cash on my end obviously)

Smokin deal guys, plus this putter is destined to be a collectors item as it's a one year run.

I would buy it at this price for sure if I didn't already have ER3.2

I would kill for this putter, but I would also be killed if I bought it. New house and new baby on the way here soon.

• Like 3

Apologies to anyone whos enquired about the putter in the last two weeks ish, have been gone on vacation so havent been checking up on this, I did end up trading it so it is no longer available. Thanks to any and all who showed interest.