TESTERS WANTED! ×

I'm burned out on the Tiger "Worshipers"

Mr. 82

I'm with you on the DJ comment and the lack of coverage. it seems if he's not leading, in some tourney's they forget he's even playing. There was a time I think during Thursday's round that he was a shot out of the lead and seems like we went two holes without seeing a shot of his.

And for the record, I have no arguments with the reasoning, that showing EVERY shot of Tiger when he's more than 10 shots back is too much. A couple shots here and there, but it doesn't need to be every shot.

But does he bring in more viewers even 10 shots back than say Justin Thomas when he's in the lead? I say yes. And advertisers want viewers... So they're going to give themselves the best opportunity for that. Tiger moves the needle Sooooooo much, even 20+ years later.

I used to despise him. Just hated his attitude and ego. Now I find myself cheering him on and watching because he's playing. He's been smiling and more of a human being. Him congratulating Koepka the other day was something I don't think we've ever seen from him before. He's doing great things for the game again, even just making the cut, and I think it has certainly brought some excitement back to the game. It's definitely brought me back to watching much more golf on TV than I have in years...

Is it fair to not see a lot of the other guys that are paying well on TV more often? Of course not. But it's Tiger.... The last few years of Tiger.... And a storyline that many are getting on board with... Including many non golfers such as my wife.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But does he bring in more viewers even 10 shots back than say Justin Thomas when he's in the lead? I say yes. And advertisers want viewers... So they're going to give themselves the best opportunity for that. Tiger moves the needle Sooooooo much, even 20+ years later.

I used to despise him. Just hated his attitude and ego. Now I find myself cheering him on and watching because he's playing. He's been smiling and more of a human being. Him congratulating Koepka the other day was something I don't think we've ever seen from him before. He's doing great things for the game again, even just making the cut, and I think it has certainly brought some excitement back to the game. It's definitely brought me back to watching much more golf on TV than I have in years...

Is it fair to not see a lot of the other guys that are paying well on TV more often? Of course not. But it's Tiger.... The last few years of Tiger.... And a storyline that many are getting on board with... Including many non golfers such as my wife.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Oh I agree with you.  I actually made the same point earlier in the thread, and it's not that i'm changing my opinion, I'm just saying I can see how some get frustrated seeing him when he's not in contention.  They may not realize the bigger picture, and would prefer to see other golfers, which I totally get.

it was like last night we were playing our league on a nine that had just been aerated.   And frankly I didn't think they were that bad, made several putts outside 5 feet.   One in our group, said, "I understand they have to aerate"  But whey did they have to do it on the nine we played"     Oh boy, the typical "not in my backyard" type thinking. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Serious question to all of you guys that dislike Tiger:

Have you always disliked him, or is it just now that because certain things about his personal life have come to the surface? Is it because he can't be/isn't the dominant force he once was? Is it because he once was the unstoppable beast he used to be? Why do you dislike him so much?

Not slinging s**t here.... just want to understand the reasoning.

Sure, I'll bite.

First off, since you asked, I don't give two farts about his personal life.  If Tiger chooses to bang 100 sleezy blondes a day, that's between him and God.

Secondly, it used to be dislike, and now it's more like appreciation for him as a person.  I think the surgeries and the absence from the game humbled him, and he openly admits now that he appreciates the opportunities that he has to play.  He seems to now treat every day that he plays tournament golf like a gift, and is embracing things and people from a different perspective.  He seems more human and approachable now.

The dislike originally came from how he used to act and behave in press conferences, and just in general.  He's always been shy and aloof, and guarded about his personal life, but it came across (to me) as condescending and arrogant.  Just go back and look at some of his pressers when he was at the height of his game.  It was like drudgery watching him answer questions in a way that sort of said, "Hey buddy, why don't you and your stupid questions take a long walk off a short pier."  He just came across so rude and nasty to the press (well, I will admit that they sometimes deserve it), that after years of ceaseless coverage of this, I had to stop watching them interview Tiger, because you had an expectation that he was just going to come across as a complete and total douchebag, that it just made me angry to watch it.  You can also factor in the endless non-response responses to questions (he still does this) that you leave watching a presser saying, "why does anyone bother talking to this @$$hat?

And honestly, not to segue into something total off topic, but after watching a number of Dustin Johnson press conferences, I've vowed never to watch another one of them.  And it's not that DJ is trying to come across as a total knob, but either he's just flat out really stupid, or he just comes across as not having two brain cells to rub together.  You could probably start a drinking game from his press conferences, taking a shot every time he answers a question with, "I don't know." or some variant of that answer.

Also, and I'll leave you with this.  And maybe I just totally missed it, but why hasn't Tiger gone on Feherty and done an interview with him?  Feherty has mentioned multiple times that he'd like to interview Tiger, and it's never happened?

So I guess it's just the combination of what I said above about the REALLY bad pressers and then you get complete and total blackout of everything else in golf, except for Tiger on TV, and it just pisses me off.  Here's a guy that acts rude to the media, but here's the media giving him carte blanche to act that way.  Again, I think Tiger has softened a lot lately, and even with the endless requests for interviews every single day I think Tiger is doing a lot better in coming across as more human and more approachable, but still the stigma for me will always remain.

And honestly, speaking of pressers, it's shocking to me that NO ONE has ever pulled Tiger aside and given him a little coaching on speaking in public.  He just talks too darn fast when he speaks to anyone on camera.  Slow down what you are saying Tiger, and please, you don't have to be so technical with what you say either, so as to come across with terminology that is telling your audience that you know you are smarter than they are.

One other golf subject related to this is that every time Tiger is playing, if you pay close enough attention you'll notice that everyone commenting on Tiger on TV always goes out of their way to say how "only Tiger can do this," or, "that's just an amazing shot." or whatever.  But they say this on shots where it's like, "Um, I get it, that was an above average shot, but you put me in that spot with that shot, and I could probably pull it off."  This is called massive embellishment by the broadcasters of Tiger.  And then they comment on other players, and it's like, "Ho hum, he's not Tiger."

That part pisses me off more than anything honestly.  If you are going to rave endlessly about what I see as just plain 'ol good golf shots by Tiger, and call them whatever monumental adjective you decide at the moment, do the same for everyone else who is pulling off shots that are actually better than Tiger's were.  But no, that never happens in a Tiger Woods golf tournament.  It's always "Tiger is the greatest", and then "oh, yeah, here's Joe Schmoe...quick, let's go back to Tiger walking across a fecking bridge and isn't Tiger walking so gracefully.  It's just amazing how he walked up those steps.  No one walks the way Tiger walks.  That's just a purely amazing gait!"

I get it, Tiger plays great golf and did things no one else ever did.  But can we be realistic with the commentary, rather than trying to invent words to get whatever you said on the air to be the next "Better than most...better than most" comment that gets replayed every year on #17 at the Players.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Sure, I'll bite.

First off, since you asked, I don't give two farts about his personal life. If Tiger chooses to bang 100 sleezy blondes a day, that's between him and God.

RESPONSE: I agree with this in principal but I would rather see someone with higher morals win tournaments. I would rather the prize money and joy go to a person with better morals.

Secondly, it used to be dislike, and now it's more like appreciation for him as a person. I think the surgeries and the absence from the game humbled him, and he openly admits now that he appreciates the opportunities that he has to play. He seems to now treat every day that he plays tournament golf like a gift, and is embracing things and people from a different perspective. He seems more human and approachable now.

RESPONSE: He does seem more approachable and more humble. It does help him in my view but I still think he is more arrogant than most players. He seems to have grown away from the "I am God" mentality a little bit.

The dislike originally came from how he used to act and behave in press conferences, and just in general. He's always been shy and aloof, and guarded about his personal life, but it came across (to me) as condescending and arrogant. Just go back and look at some of his pressers when he was at the height of his game. It was like drudgery watching him answer questions in a way that sort of said, "Hey buddy, why don't you and your stupid questions take a long walk off a short pier." He just came across so rude and nasty to the press (well, I will admit that they sometimes deserve it), that after years of ceaseless coverage of this, I had to stop watching them interview Tiger, because you had an expectation that he was just going to come across as a complete and total douchebag, that it just made me angry to watch it. You can also factor in the endless non-response responses to questions (he still does this) that you leave watching a presser saying, "why does anyone bother talking to this @$$hat

RESPONSE: I wouldn't like answer questions from the media. However, as a sports figure it is your responsibility to talk to the media. They cover you for 5 hours and make your paycheck possible, the least you can do is give them 5 minutes of your time. I would at least try to provide honest, personal answers. I think Tiger needs to understand that without media covering him, he would have no sponsors, no paycheck, no popularity, and no name recongnition.

And honestly, not to segue into something total off topic, but after watching a number of Dustin Johnson press conferences, I've vowed never to watch another one of them. And it's not that DJ is trying to come across as a total knob, but either he's just flat out really stupid, or he just comes across as not having two brain cells to rub together. You could probably start a drinking game from his press conferences, taking a shot every time he answers a question with, "I don't know." or some variant of that answer.

RESPONSE: While he isn't the sharpest knife in the block, DJ at least isn't intentionally blowing off the media. He just simply doesn't understand what to say. Tiger did understand what to say, he just didn't care enough to say it.

Also, and I'll leave you with this. And maybe I just totally missed it, but why hasn't Tiger gone on Feherty and done an interview with him? Feherty has mentioned multiple times that he'd like to interview Tiger, and it's never happened?

So I guess it's just the combination of what I said above about the REALLY bad pressers and then you get complete and total blackout of everything else in golf, except for Tiger on TV, and it just pisses me off. Here's a guy that acts rude to the media, but here's the media giving him carte blanche to act that way. Again, I think Tiger has softened a lot lately, and even with the endless requests for interviews every single day I think Tiger is doing a lot better in coming across as more human and more approachable, but still the stigma for me will always remain.

RESPONSE: I think he has improved in all of these areas but still isn't top personality on tour.

And honestly, speaking of pressers, it's shocking to me that NO ONE has ever pulled Tiger aside and given him a little coaching on speaking in public. He just talks too darn fast when he speaks to anyone on camera. Slow down what you are saying Tiger, and please, you don't have to be so technical with what you say either, so as to come across with terminology that is telling your audience that you know you are smarter than they are.

One other golf subject related to this is that every time Tiger is playing, if you pay close enough attention you'll notice that everyone commenting on Tiger on TV always goes out of their way to say how "only Tiger can do this," or, "that's just an amazing shot." or whatever. But they say this on shots where it's like, "Um, I get it, that was an above average shot, but you put me in that spot with that shot, and I could probably pull it off." This is called massive embellishment by the broadcasters of Tiger. And then they comment on other players, and it's like, "Ho hum, he's not Tiger."

RESPONSE: It is like the topic where Tigers shot into 17 was a better shot than Wallaces ace at the PGA. I mean, really hitting a par 5 green in two (and three putting no less) is better than a ace on Sunday. HA! This is quite annoying. All players should get the same coverage.

That part pisses me off more than anything honestly. If you are going to rave endlessly about what I see as just plain 'ol good golf shots by Tiger, and call them whatever monumental adjective you decide at the moment, do the same for everyone else who is pulling off shots that are actually better than Tiger's were. But no, that never happens in a Tiger Woods golf tournament. It's always "Tiger is the greatest", and then "oh, yeah, here's Joe Schmoe...quick, let's go back to Tiger walking across a fecking bridge and isn't Tiger walking so gracefully. It's just amazing how he walked up those steps. No one walks the way Tiger walks. That's just a purely amazing gait!"

I get it, Tiger plays great golf and did things no one else ever did. But can we be realistic with the commentary, rather than trying to invent words to get whatever you said on the air to be the next "Better than most...better than most" comment that gets replayed every year on #17 at the Players.

Sorry, I could really find a better way to respond. I tried to change the color of my responses but I couldn't my phone.

PS, sorry for the absolute novel.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Gswag.... thanks for the honest answer. It sounds like you are more angry with the media than Tiger?

That's pretty accurate. Perhaps that stems from the fact that I have a bachelors degree in broadcasting where I was taught media ethics and objective reporting and all of that. But what I see of coverage of Tiger from broadcasters mostly, throws journalistic ethics and anti-bias objectivity straight out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

• 2 weeks later...

Although I don't have any animosity towards the media or the fans that worship Tiger, I do relish the day, a year or two from now hopefully, when they finally realize that Tiger isn't going to win another major anytime soon and he becomes more of a side dish than the main event at every single tournament.  It might be great for golf if he does win a major but horrible for golf coverage if he does IMO.  If he wins one at any time in the next few years it'll be non-stop Tiger coverage at every tournament even worse than it is now.   In truth I'd love to see Bryson begin to dominate the tour if only because, by far, he is the one carving his own path through the golf world and doing it his own way.  

Brooks Koepka won the Wanamaker Trophy a couple of weeks ago.

Tiger Woods last won it eleven years ago.

Take your Silverado for an oil change and ask the mechanic what he thinks of Brooks Koepka.

The money is with the crossover celebs, not the players that only golf fans know.

As long as there's a remote chance that Mr. Woods can be competitive, the cameras will be on him.

Brooks Koepka won the Wanamaker Trophy a couple of weeks ago.

Tiger Woods last won it eleven years ago.

Take your Silverado for an oil change and ask the mechanic what he thinks of Brooks Koepka.

The money is with the crossover celebs, not the players that only golf fans know.

As long as there's a remote chance that Mr. Woods can be competitive, the cameras will be on him.

You're only pointing out the obvious.  We all know why the cameras are on Tiger and that is where the money is but as more diehard golf fans we'd like to see more golf and less celebrity/history. 

Although I don't have any animosity towards the media or the fans that worship Tiger, I do relish the day, a year or two from now hopefully, when they finally realize that Tiger isn't going to win another major anytime soon and he becomes more of a side dish than the main event at every single tournament.  It might be great for golf if he does win a major but horrible for golf coverage if he does IMO.  If he wins one at any time in the next few years it'll be non-stop Tiger coverage at every tournament even worse than it is now.   In truth I'd love to see Bryson begin to dominate the tour if only because, by far, he is the one carving his own path through the golf world and doing it his own way.  

He's finished top 6 in the last 2 majors, including a 2nd... Yea he's got no chance to win a major anytime soon  :huh: 

He's a top 10 player in the world right now. The OWGR don't reflect that because they take last year into account.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

He's finished top 6 in the last 2 majors, including a 2nd... Yea he's got no chance to win a major anytime soon  :huh: 

He's a top 10 player in the world right now. The OWGR don't reflect that because they take last year into account.

Top 6 =/= victory.  Pretty much all of the legends had top tens in major's into or even well into their 40's. But victories are very rare once you cross that 40 threshold.  I'd guess 15 or 20 in the last 50 or 60 years have won at Tiger's age or older.  That would be 1 in 10 or 15 majors or one every 3 or 4 years.   Fields are much deeper these days as well. Tiger has chance no doubt, he is second GOAT, but the odds are stacked against him. 

I was never a real Tiger fan.  I appreciated the magic he pulled off on the course, but it just felt too easy to route for such a favorite.

All this anti-Tiger stuff has turned me into a Tiger fan.  I can usually find more productive things to do on a weekend than watch full golf coverage, but I have been glued to the tv the last few majors.  Holy crap do I want to see him pull off a couple more majors right now.  The insanity that would result?  Sounds like a blast to me.

I know a ton of people live and breathe with everything that Tiger Woods says and does, but honestly, it's a huge turn off for me from the real golf going on.  It's become a circus sideshow honestly to everything else.  It detracts from the other golfers to the point where J.J. Spaun is lighting it up on Thursday or Friday, and he was the group behind Tiger, and in answering a question from the media, he tells them that he didn't even have a gallery because everyone was following Tiger.

And this would be the reason that you see Tiger coverage on TV and not JJ Spawn coverage.  The media didn't force them to be there.  

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

Serious question to all of you guys that dislike Tiger:

Have you always disliked him, or is it just now that because certain things about his personal life have come to the surface? Is it because he can't be/isn't the dominant force he once was? Is it because he once was the unstoppable beast he used to be? Why do you dislike him so much?

Not slinging s**t here.... just want to understand the reasoning.

Simple answer is, I have never liked him. I always thought he was just a jerk. (Still do). I understand the media love, I don't like it, but I understand. It's about the almighty dollar. It's not about golf at all. He makes them money, they show him. I just want to see Golf, if he is playing well show him, but show other contenders as well.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Simple answer is, I have never liked him. I always thought he was just a jerk. (Still do). I understand the media love, I don't like it, but I understand. It's about the almighty dollar. It's not about golf at all. He makes them money, they show him. I just want to see Golf, if he is playing well show him, but show other contenders as well.

Kor understands the media love--it's clearly the almighty dollar as he says.

Kor doesn't understand the fan base love--the fan base isn't getting a dime.

I absolutely loved boxer Oscar DeLaHoya.  Still like him in his retirement.

His lifestyle was sketchy.

He had a coke problem.

He had a woman problem.

As much success as he had,

it wasn't as much as his extraordinary skill level could have given him.

It ended too soon.

But his interviews were always dignified, never tacky but never boring, and always polite.

His look was pristine. His ring robes were fine art. His dress suits were made on his body.

And when he was on, his boxing technique was something I might have killed for as a former boxer

and something absolutely enthralling for me to watch.

Remind you of anybody?

That's probably why I liked the Tiger as well.

Just an alternate perspective for our buddy Kor.

Everybody obviously didn't like Oscar or the Tiger.

But it was easy to see why lots of people might.

Kor understands the media love--it's clearly the almighty dollar as he says.

Kor doesn't understand the fan base love--the fan base isn't getting a dime.

I absolutely loved boxer Oscar DeLaHoya.  Still like him in his retirement.

His lifestyle was sketchy.

He had a coke problem.

He had a woman problem.

As much success as he had,

it wasn't as much as his extraordinary skill level could have given him.

It ended too soon.

But his interviews were always dignified, never tacky but never boring, and always polite.

His look was pristine. His ring robes were fine art. His dress suits were made on his body.

And when he was on, his boxing technique was something I might have killed for as a former boxer

and something absolutely enthralling for me to watch.

Remind you of anybody?

That's probably why I liked the Tiger as well.

Just an alternate perspective for our buddy Kor.

Everybody obviously didn't like Oscar or the Tiger.

But it was easy to see why lots of people might.

For me, the key point in this discussion, and one I feel is being missed, is that many (self included) are more tired of the media slobber-fest and very unbalanced event/news coverage than Tiger fan's simply being starry eyed. It's not Tiger that ruins Tiger for many golf fans.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I can watch him hit golf shots all day. Sorry not sorry. I think that the golf coverage does need to do a better job at balancing the rhythm of the tournament. They can do both and we rely on them to tell the story and keep the flow of the tournament but as of lately have not been doing that.

Sent from my VS988 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Ping G410 LST 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F3 60X

Callaway X2 Hot 2 Deep 12.5* 

Adams XTD LSP 23* hybrid Aldila rogue black 85X

Nike VR Pro II Blades 5-PW w/ Modus 120X

Nike Wedges

PXG Putter

• 3 weeks later...

The worst thing for overall golf coverage of tournaments is Tiger Woods. What I get really tired of is the announcers talking about how difficult ila shot is when Tiger is hitting it, but when others have the same shot, they say it's really not that hard. Tiger was taking a putt from maybe 10 feet yesterday and good ole JM was talking about how extremely difficult the putt. I guess it was the way he said it. Was it a hard putt, no, it was a putt that was difficult to read because it had a lot of break to it. C'mon It was a 10 foot putt with left to right break, he made it sound like the most difficult putt tiger has ever taken. I finally just turned off the sound so I didn't have to listen to crap spewing out of their mouths.

I do think that Tiger is playing really well this week, even people who don't like Tiger can see that, but why can't the coverage cover the tournament and not the player.

This is why I hat the media coverage of it. I was watching football at 11:30 last night and of course we got to see the highlights of Tigers round. If I wanted to see highlight of Tiger I would watch the GC. Oh I saw the highlights of Tiger more often than the highlights of OD beating VT during the football broadcasts. Stupid.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Oh I saw the highlights of Tiger more often than the highlights of OD beating VT during the football broadcasts. Stupid.

You complaint is perfectly reasonable and valid, Kor. Most of us would agree on that.

But they're playing up Tiger  because the TV executives think that it's the right thing to do from the bottom line perspective.  And they know their stuff.

We both understand that TV is for the the masses, not the cognocenti.

We watch it knowing that it will be far from perfect.

9 holes away from silencing everyone

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

9 holes away from silencing everyone

You think if he wins it'll make the haters jump on board?? It's not about him winning, I don't care if he wins every tournament from here on out. I have accepted there are going to be die hard Tiger fans no matter what, on the other hand, the Tiger worshipers will never accept/understand how people like myself will NEVER be a Tiger fan!!!

Blake

CobraConnectChallenge3

You think if he wins it'll make the haters jump on board?? It's not about him winning, I don't care if he wins every tournament from here on out. I have accepted there are going to be die hard Tiger fans no matter what, on the other hand, the Tiger worshipers will never accept/understand how people like myself will NEVER be a Tiger fan!!!

Blake

I don't really care if they get on board, but all the people who said he wouldn't ever win, couldn't finish 72 holes, can't keep up off the tee, etc. are about to get a big mouthful of STFU, and that's enough for me. He hit rock bottom and he's about to be back on top, I'm rooting for him more as a human being than a worshipper.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I don't really care if they get on board, but all the people who said he wouldn't ever win, couldn't finish 72 holes, can't keep up off the tee, etc. are about to get a big mouthful of STFU, and that's enough for me. He hit rock bottom and he's about to be back on top, I'm rooting for him more as a human being than a worshipper.

Yup yup!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Spot on!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

It's no secret that I am a Tiger fan. What he has done this year is spectacular. I'm also a huge Taylormade fan, was actually waiting for big cat to sign with TM so I'm not conflicted.

Staffers sell, and Taylormade's sales are going to see a healthy boost.

NOW SHOW ME THE TIGER BLADES... for retail!!

It's no secret that I am a Tiger fan. What he has done this year is spectacular. I'm also a huge Taylormade fan, was actually waiting for big cat to sign with TM so I'm not conflicted.

Staffers sell, and Taylormade's sales are going to see a healthy boost.

NOW SHOW ME THE TIGER BLADES... for retail!!

*putter not included :

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Archived