TESTERS WANTED! ×

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

In conjunction with Cobra/Puma/Arccos

MyGolfSpy is proud to present:

#CobraCONNECT Challenge 2018 - Full Bag Edition

post-2876-0-14787600-1521685533.jpg

They say all good things come to those who wait. The time has come for the event of the summer. This year's challenge promises to be the biggest, baddest, and most data-centric event on MyGolfSpy to date! You won't want to miss a single post. Our competitors have been tirelessly preparing themselves for 8 weeks of good-natured competition fueled by the best community and some of the best equipment on the market. Many prizes will be up for grabs and you'll be sure to love every single one.

Challenge Overview:
  • The 5 competitors will be participating in 8 unique challenges over the course of 8 weeks
    • Stats will be tracked using Arccos
    • At the end of each week, the competitors will post their stats and be ranked from 1-5
    • Baseline HCs with their previous gamers will be used for field leveling
  • At the completion of the challenge, a final, overall ranking will be tallied, ranked, and weighted to a value of 2 weeks (10 total for you math majors)
    • ​Handicap improvement by category (overall, driving, approach, chipping, sand, putting)
    • Number of "Personal Bests" with Cobra clubs
    • Most total rounds with Cobra clubs
    • Best Presence (Social Media + Forum Thread)
  • ​Final Prizes will be determined by sum of all rankings (10 points = perfect score)
PRIZES:
Competitors
  • 1st Place: Head-to-toe PUMA Makeover (hat, polo, pants/shorts, shoes)
  • 2nd Place: PUMA Hat, Polo, Shoes
  • 3rd Place: PUMA Hat, Polo
  • 4th/5th Place: Still get to keep the full set & bag

"What's in it for me?" You ask. Forum members with stellar participation skills will be eligible to win weekly prizes as well as a GRAND PRIZE.

Be sure to tune in every Sunday night to learn details on this week's challenge!

​
Forum Members
  • Weekly Prizes: PUMA Gear
    • ​Challenges will vary by week
    • Max 2 wins (still eligible for grand prize)
  • GRAND PRIZE: Full set of F8 Irons and Arccos 360!
    • ​Hand-picked by moderator staff based on overall participation

THE HEAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT

This lead post will act as your hub for all announcements in the challenge. Be sure to check back here to see where we stand. Links to the announcements can be found below:

fozcycle
Introduction -- Best Shot / Best Hole
HardcoreLooper
MDGolfHacker
ReeseDW
Joyzee10

IMG_8473.JPG

Challenge Announcements:

Throughout this season, we've set up the challenges to be as even as possible. We want guys to have a chance to succeed whether they play 9 or 90 holes during the week and weight it according to baseline handicaps. Each Sunday night at approximately 6PM EST, we'll be announcing the results from the previous week as well as the new challenge for competitors AND forum members for the upcoming week.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Week 1:https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/24440-OFFICIAL-%23CobraCONNECT-CHALLENGE-2018%3A-Week-2-of-8/page__view__findpost__p__436318
Competitors: Introductions
The 5 competitors will be introducing themselves and hyping up the smack talk to get this challenge started. Forum members will vote for their favorite introduction by placing a comment in the thread like so: "I vote for X because Y and Z"
Competitors are being ranked 1-5 so be sure to vote for your favorite even if they're a ways back from the lead.
*1 vote max

Forum Members: Introduction Votes (Random)
Prior to next week's announcements, one lucky member who votes for their favorite intro will be the proud owner of a Puma/Cobra hat! A random draw will determine the winner of this week's challenge. All you have to do is read the introductions and vote for your favorite!

Week 2: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/24440-OFFICIAL-%23CobraCONNECT-CHALLENGE-2018%3A-Week-1-of-8/page__view__findpost__p__439552
Competitors: FIR%
Easy peasy lemon squeezie. Just getting started, let's hit some fairways. Doesn't matter what club you use but just keep in mind you're still evaluated on total season stats so don't be too conservative. Players get bonuses based on baseline driving HC so it's possible for someone to score over 100%

Forum Members: Trivia
Hope you guys read the intros closely. A trivia question based on the introductions will be posted SATURDAY @6PM EST. First correct answer wins the prize.
Number of Competitors
✖️
Number of Challenge Weeks

# of years fozcycle has been around golf

Combined age of HardcoreLooper's daughters

MDGolfHacker's score his first time out (before he stopped counting)

# of tests on ReeseDW's resume

Joyzee10's longest drive

Total number of votes cast for intros

The meaning of life

Week 3: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-2-of-8/?p=442875

Competitors: GIR%
Not quite as easy peasy lemon squeezie, these guys will be shooting at greens. Get yourselves in position and listen to your caddie! In addition to the ongoing contest, the competitors will be sharing their thoughts on the hybrids and irons this week as they shoot at the green.

Forum Members: Staff-Selected Member of the Thread
Time for some chatter huh? We'd like to hear some more questions, find out you're rooting for, who's been the most entertaining on SM, and while you're at it, talk some smack!. The winning forum member will be voted on by the MGS moderator team based on overall thread participation. Let's see what you people have got!

Week 4: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-3-of-8/?p=445378

Competitors: Up and Down
Week 4 marks the halfway point of this year's challenge. For reference, last year's Cobra Challenge was 4 weeks in total. This week, the competitors will be looking to get up and down from everywhere. Chipping and Sand shots will be combined and weighted according to baseline HCs. In addition to the ongoing contest, the competitors will be sharing their thoughts on the Cobra wedges they're gaming.

Forum Members: Best Rickie Fowler Impression
Now we're entering some of the more creative contests for all to enjoy. Everyone knows Rickie Fowler has got some serious style. It's what he built his reputation upon and now YOU get to tap into it. The rules are simple, submit a picture or video of you doing your best Rickie impression and the MGS moderator staff will choose their favorite for Week 4's winner of Puma gear. Photoshop is allowable. Deadline for entry is Sunday at 6pm EST.

Week 5: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-4-of-8/?p=447921

Competitors: Driving Efficiency
As we make the turn to the back nine, we enter into the math-heavy categories. Driving Efficiency is a made-up stat for this challenge but the goal is simple: Hit it long and hit the fairway. Smart Distance for all clubs will be factored into the FIR% and weighted by baseline driving handicaps. Let's drop some bombs!

Forum Members: Bryson DeChambeau Impression
Now that we got warmed up with the Rickie impressions, this week's winner will be the best impression of the mad professor himself. A compass may be illegal on the course, but it's fair game in this contest. Photoshop is allowable. Pencils down Sunday at 6pm EST.

Week 6: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/24440-OFFICIAL-%23CobraCONNECT-CHALLENGE-2018%3A-Week-5-of-8/page__view__findpost__p__452923

Competitors: Approach Efficiency
Another math-heavy category coming down the pike. Approach Efficiency is a made-up stat for this challenge but the goal is simple: Hit the green and hit it close. Competitors will be evaluated based on their proximity to pin on GIR, proximity on all approaches, and GIR% weighted by baseline HC. Let's see if you guys can stuff it close!

Forum Member Contest: Equipment Questions
We've had some excellent Q&A thus far and want to kick it up a notch and really dig into the characteristics of the equipment. The competitors have shared their thoughts on all of the clubs and will talk about the Most Wanted winning bag itself this week. To be entered for a random Charlie drawing this week, just ask the competitors equipment-related questions. 1 Question = 1 Entry. No Limit. We want to encourage solid debates with quality questions so for your entry to count, IT MUST BE ANSWERED BY AT LEAST ONE OF THE COMPETITORS. Who wants some Puma gear this week?

Week 7: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-7-of-8/?p=455132

Competitors: Best Shot / Best Hole
Some of you have noticed that there's a placeholder up front for the "Week 7 Challenge." Now, you can be let in on the secret. The competitors will be telling a tale of the best shot or best hole they've had at any point in the challenge including an Arccos snapshot and potentially picture/video to supplement. Just like the intros, they will be ranked based on the number of forum member votes they receive.

Forum Member Contest: Best Shot / Best Hole Vote Random Draw
WE NEED YOU to vote for your favorite story of a competitor's best shot or best hole. Just make a post that says "I vote for X because of Y" and you'll be entered into a random draw for some sweet sweet Puma gear.

Week 8: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-7-of-8/?p=460544

Competitors: Best Net Score
The whole challenge has been building to this point. We've focused on many of the small-picture items and now it's time to focus on the BIG picture that answers the BIG question. Are our competitors able to go lowww??? The winner this week will be the one that can shoot the lowest net score. A proprietary formula has been created to take into account course difficulty as well as baseline handicap. This should allow each of our players to compete on a level playing field no matter the difficulty or par of their course. Since week 7 was a non-play week, they got a head start and will be submitting their best score that occurred between August 19 - September 2

Forum Member Contest: Guess the Net Improvement

As part of the overall rankings, our competitors will be posting their challenge handicap to indicate just how good they're now playing with the Cobra F8 line of clubs. To win this week's contest (and the final weekly contest of the season), guess the net improvement across the 5 competitors. Closest to the number wins. If there's a tie, the win goes to whoever got their guess posted first. For a hint, the baseline handicaps are listed in the very first post of this thread.

Hypothetical Example: Foz stays the same; HardcoreLooper lowers his by 2; Joyzee goes up by 4; ReeseDW goes down by 6; MDGH drops by 3
0-2+4-6-3 = 7 HC points net group improvement

Week 8 Results: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-8-of-8/?p=464965

Overall Results:
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/24440-OFFICIAL-%23CobraCONNECT-CHALLENGE-2018%3A-RESULTS-POSTED/page__view__findpost__p__466328

IMG_8848.JPG

Also, Congrats to GeekingGolf for winning the forum member Grand Prize!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Here is my Shot of the Cobra Connect Challenge:

file-ADF76155-F9E8-4248-89EC-57AE0BE5C58A-10097-0000063288F229BC.png

Par 5, 475 yard hole #13 at my club, Pebble Creek, located in the New Tampa area of Tampa, FL. I got well under the ball on my drive, which looked more like a Lob Wedge, LOL, than a drive. It did clear the big Oak tree that sits on the right side of the fairway about 140 from the Senior Tee. The drive plugged in the fairway at 151 yards. I knew I still had a chance to get on in three shots as we must lay up at 90 yards due to the lake. So I looked at the layup shot on my Arccos and decided the 5W was the club. I striped it clean and it went 169 yards, stopping just a yard from the end of the fairway. Next up is my PW, averaging about 106 yards. I hit the PW absolutely perfect and the ball flew right at the cup, coming to rest just about 2” from the cup! Holy Guacamole Batman! I almost had an Eagle! I could hardly wait to get up to the pin. This was a shot I wanted to preserve, so I snapped a pic......

file-85E9990D-DD4A-4677-8F62-A1C4F3B32731-9756-00000602270E6E24.jpg

Yes, I did make the Birdie putt!

I finished the round with a 40/41:81. Looking back, that PW shot put me in a tie for first place on Saturday, grabbing $134 as my share! We had 49 players in our weekly game making this the biggest pot of the summer.

If there is a Cobra King F8 club that fits my game, it is the PW!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

So we've finally made it to week 7. We're all 7 weeks older, and hopefully much wiser. I've had a blast in the challenge so far, even if my results haven't been stellar. The Q&A has been so much fun, and you Spies have definitely kept us on our toes and made us think.

Picking out a single shot from the 12 rounds I've played so far with these clubs has been tough. You would think that I'd have to pick a shot from that 74 I shot, tying my personal best, right? I mean c'mon, I haven't played a round like that in over a decade.

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 10.58.38 PM.png

There was that crazy 188 yard 7i off the side of a hill, but I wound up bogeying that hole. And there weren't really any bombed drives or flagged irons. It was a super-steady round, only one birdie, no doubles. Some pretty good putting from the looks of it. Was there one shot where I was really starting to feel the pressure of the round weighing on me? One shot where I was starting to get nervous and just had to pull it off? One shot to save the round?

Yes there was.

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 10.45.09 PM.png

My tee shot on 16 was nothing to write home about, pulled left into fluffy rough, and the second with the pitching wedge was a crazy flier (I guessed that correctly) that jumped straight right on me (didn't see that part coming) and left me with a tough shot over a bunker to save par.

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 10.50.39 PM.png

The pin was kind of front left, but what you can't see from a satellite photo is that the bunker I was pitching over has a very high lip, flowing into a pretty severe downslope onto the green. Land a pitch shot on that, and it's kicking off the green. So there I am, forced to hit a flop shot (my least favorite of all shots) out of thick rough over a bunker to a tight pin placement. Luckily, I had developed quite a bit of confidence in the F8 lob wedge, so I opened it up and let it do its job.

It didn't fail me.

I'd love to say that I dropped it in there to a foot, but in actuality, I left myself an 8 footer for par. But given the circumstances and the fact that I knew a bad shot would leave me scrambling for a double, I was thrilled to be 8 feet from the hole. And I drained the putt.

That par kept my round alive and gave me a putt on 18 for my all-time personal best. I didn't make it, but I'll take a 74 any day.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Reserved Week 7

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Foz that's a great shot, I too love the wedges... But I love the Irons also more specifically the 8 iron.

As most of you know I crapped the bed this week, I was on vacation and played not so well... NO excuses. So for Best shot/hole I put up #16 from Alta Lake Golf Course, in Eastern Washington…

I added sprinkles to my crap sandwich.

#16 @ Alta lake is a 331 par 4 from the Whites, playing back at the tee box and pin in the back left corner... To reach the fairway requires a forced carry of 30-40 yards slightly uphill over sage brush and other brush obscuring the view. The teebox is off to the right and below the fairway. The fairway is slightly uphill most of the ways to the green making it play longer then it actually is.

Screenshot_2018-08-20-09-16-59_1534807581607.png

I play a 3hybrid to get it up and keep it in the fairway but on the right side, 153 to the flag. The green is guarded by a bunker on each side and a 2 foot high ridge across it. The Pin Back left on the upper shelf. Not much room to work with. NO hesitation I pull the 8 iron… Take dead aim and pull the trigger, Click, the ball just rockets off the face tracking right at the pin… It finally leaks a little left 1 hops and stops... Cleared the bunker on the fringe and stopped 8 feet from the pin. 4 in off the green... when I get to the green I realize I made a fantastic shot. I had about 4 feet behind and  2.5 feet front of the flag ( or it catches the hill and rolls possibly off the front) and 7' and change to the left. Had I actually hit the green It might not have stuck.. Now I have an 8 footer for Birdie, I give it too much and go 30 inches past it's down the hill and Gone… Aim left edge hoping it dives into the center, catches left edge but falls.. BIRDIE.. Heres what it looks like..

Screenshot_2018-08-15-15-22-24_1534807582042.png

Alta 16 resize.jpg

20180812_122325_1534809870365.jpg

I hope your all enjoying this years challenge.. Thank you all for the questions and support...

Thanks 

Dave

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Alright, Alright.... ALRIGHT!!! Week 7! Holy sh*t its been fun. You blokes are a bunch of beauties and I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute off it. The lads in the challenge are all top notch and I have enjoyed getting to know them. I am actually trying to organize a round with Dave in Washington next month. Stay tuned! 

Called in a favor to try and grab a couple extra votes..... 

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1071932/cobraConnect-Week-7#.W3udw2qrCNI.email

.... OK! 

So let me tell you more. Now for the record, I am a decent size lad. 5'11, 235 lbs, used to drywall, worked on the iron ore drill rigs in Australia and played high level Aussie rules football. This will all make sense to my good friend Nunfa0 :)

I like to make sure the ball knows that it has just had an interaction with a Cobra CNC milled face if ya know what I mean.. eh... eh?!?! Go deep, amirite?!?! Anyways... here it is. 

I was enjoying a nice little round "up the hill" at Westwood Plateau. Lovely mountain course just outside Vancouver. Thing is here, if you don't hit fairways... my word, its a long day. You can be way behind the 8 ball after only 4-5 holes. It's a soul eater! 

Now let's turn the attention  to the "shot". 

As mentioned by my good friend on the intro, this is a monster par 5 and a very tough driving hole. Go right and it's heavy fescue on a dramatic hill or straight into the high lipped bunker. Go left and it's no chance. Straight into bear country. 

cg62.JPG

With how my driving runs hot and cold, it's a damn lottery everytime I get on this tee box. Not gonna lie, I do consider 3 Hybrid, 5/6 iron wedge some times... But then I say F it! Give the fans what they want!!! The fans want a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB!!!! 

cg10.jpg

As Bubba would say - "You're welcome" :) LOL

cg9.jpg

AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!! 

tenor (1).gif

Caddie 07.jpg

I did make birdie here but it was tougher than planned. I thinned a 9 iron just enough that it ran off the back of the green. Being a back pin, you run the risk of that on an elevated shot. Middle or front pin and I am laughing. Not to worry, I play a great ship back up to a pretty much blind pin and sink a healthy 6 footer for bird. Order is restored :)

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I am off to continue the John Daly diet and keep giving the people not what they need, but what they deserve.... 

#bombs

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

It's like Christmas in July. This is gonna be fun.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Oh my god, this is going to be awesome!!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

This thread is going to be EPIC. I can't wait for the intros to start rolling in!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Just really reading this guess I somehow read over this when it was posted, but the plan is intro then week 7 on the front page only? Everything else in between will be in the forum as we go?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Don't feel bad, it's just been invisible until today.

But yes, week 7 is special and needs to be up front for....reasons. The rest of the week reports will fall in line of the thread progression.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Don't feel bad, it's just been invisible until today.

But yes, week 7 is special and needs to be up front for....reasons. The rest of the week reports will fall in line of the thread progression.

Just making sure I understood how this was going so I don't skip anything good.

Excited to see the results!

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Hey everyone! My intro is posted back on page one! 

Really looking forward to the challenge and giving you all feedback. Any questions... hit me up!

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Are any of our testers using Android devices with arccos? I'm curious if there's a difference between the iOS and Android versions as they always seem behind on their release cycles with Android.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Are any of our testers using Android devices with arccos? I'm curious if there's a difference between the iOS and Android versions as they always seem behind on their release cycles with Android.

I was going to ask you this - especially because the arccos forum testing had an ios requirement but I don't believe this group had the same restrictions.

By my count, we have 2.5 testers with Android and 2.5 with iPhone. HardcoreLooper has both. The big reason the Arccos forum test was "iPhone only" is that Caddie 2.0 isn't yet available on Android.

We're relying heavily on Arccos for this challenge so I sure hope it's accurate!

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I was going to ask you this - especially because the arccos forum testing had an ios requirement but I don't believe this group had the same restrictions.

Yeah. I use the driver Version of arccos because it came with my F7. But it looks nothing like the product photos on the site and I heard there are supposed to be leaderboards in it but there are none to be found in my version.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

By my count, we have 2.5 testers with Android and 2.5 with iPhone. HardcoreLooper has both. The big reason the Arccos forum test was "iPhone only" is that Caddie 2.0 isn't yet available on Android.

We're relying heavily on Arccos for this challenge so I sure hope it's accurate!

Very good to know. I'm hopeful that there are no real differences going on. I look forward to seeing what those testers have to say.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Joyzee10 you have started this just the way I hope it continues, fast and loud with a large dash of entertainment and lashings of beer!!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I'd love to for the guys to track how many times they go against the arccos caddie recommendations and the results of their rogue behavior haha

"The Tin Cup" challenge - Anytime you have 230 plus to go over water. Start calling your caddie Romeo and tell it to give you your 3wood. Drop until you get there baby.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

"The Tin Cup" challenge - Anytime you have 230 plus to go over water. Start calling your caddie Romeo and tell it to give you your 3wood. Drop until you get there baby.

Or play a par 5 with nothing but a 7i.