hckymeyer

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

Are any of our testers using Android devices with arccos? I'm curious if there's a difference between the iOS and Android versions as they always seem behind on their release cycles with Android.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Are any of our testers using Android devices with arccos? I'm curious if there's a difference between the iOS and Android versions as they always seem behind on their release cycles with Android.

I was going to ask you this - especially because the arccos forum testing had an ios requirement but I don't believe this group had the same restrictions.

By my count, we have 2.5 testers with Android and 2.5 with iPhone. HardcoreLooper has both. The big reason the Arccos forum test was "iPhone only" is that Caddie 2.0 isn't yet available on Android.

We're relying heavily on Arccos for this challenge so I sure hope it's accurate!

• Like 3

I was going to ask you this - especially because the arccos forum testing had an ios requirement but I don't believe this group had the same restrictions.

Yeah. I use the driver Version of arccos because it came with my F7. But it looks nothing like the product photos on the site and I heard there are supposed to be leaderboards in it but there are none to be found in my version.

By my count, we have 2.5 testers with Android and 2.5 with iPhone. HardcoreLooper has both. The big reason the Arccos forum test was "iPhone only" is that Caddie 2.0 isn't yet available on Android.

We're relying heavily on Arccos for this challenge so I sure hope it's accurate!

Very good to know. I'm hopeful that there are no real differences going on. I look forward to seeing what those testers have to say.

Hey everyone! My intro is posted back on page one!

Really looking forward to the challenge and giving you all feedback. Any questions... hit me up!

Nice start so far

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Joyzee10 you have started this just the way I hope it continues, fast and loud with a large dash of entertainment and lashings of beer!!

• Like 1

I'd love to for the guys to track how many times they go against the arccos caddie recommendations and the results of their rogue behavior haha

• Like 7

I'd love to for the guys to track how many times they go against the arccos caddie recommendations and the results of their rogue behavior haha

"The Tin Cup" challenge - Anytime you have 230 plus to go over water. Start calling your caddie Romeo and tell it to give you your 3wood. Drop until you get there baby.

• Like 3

"The Tin Cup" challenge - Anytime you have 230 plus to go over water. Start calling your caddie Romeo and tell it to give you your 3wood. Drop until you get there baby.

Or play a par 5 with nothing but a 7i.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Joyzee....setting the high jump bar at 8' right out of the gate.

That video is a classic. I've seen many iterations of it, but that one jumps straigjt to the top.

That has to make its way to Cobra ...I'm sure it would be be passed around the office like a plate of Chocolate Chip cookies right out of the oven! Or certainly shown at a Marketing staff meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

SUNDAY ANNOUNCEMENT - Week 1

Throughout this season, we've set up the challenges to be as even as possible. We want guys to have a chance to succeed whether they play 9 or 90 holes during the week and weight it according to baseline handicaps. Each Sunday night at approximately 6PM EST, we'll be announcing the results from the previous week as well as the new challenge for competitors AND forum members for the upcoming week.

Without further ado, week 1:

Competitors: Introductions

The 5 competitors will be introducing themselves and hyping up the smack talk to get this challenge started. Forum members will vote for their favorite introduction by placing a comment in the thread like so: "I vote for X because Y and Z"

Competitors are being ranked 1-5 so be sure to vote for your favorite even if they're a ways back from the lead.

*1 vote maximum

Forum Members: Introduction Votes (Random)

Prior to next week's announcements, one lucky member who votes for their favorite intro will be the proud owner of a Puma/Cobra hat! A random draw will determine the winner of this week's challenge. All you have to do is read the introductions and vote for your favorite!

• Like 5

And the patience that I haven't had has paid off. Pumped to see this challenge, hit em high and let em fly guys!

• Like 2

Nice read Looper. If the schedule works out for both of us, I'd love to meet up at the TowsonW&M game when they are down there.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Great intros by fellow spies hardcorelooper and joyzee10. Awesome for sharing with us a little about your lives, even if we only know each other by screen names I feel like I know you guys a little bit more.

Missed following the last challenge, but hope to keep up with all the great action instored for these fellow gents. Never used a tracking system before so it will definitely be exciting to see what kind of data each spy has to offer and see how they improve. Can't wait to read more intros and let this cool challenge begin

#PowerToThePlayer

• Like 2

Awesome hardcorelooper, it's going to be hard to pick a favorite out of these intros.

• Like 1