hckymeyer

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

Joyzee10, that video is hilarious and just the right amount of banter 👏😁

• Like 2

Awesome hardcorelooper, it's going to be hard to pick a favorite out of these intros.

The video alone puts him in the lead IMO.

Joyzee10, that video is hilarious and just the right amount of banter

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Great intros so far guys! You're setting the bar incredibly high, that's for sure. 

I'm really interested to seeing your stats as the challenge progresses, and seeing what stats surprised you the most. 

• Like 1

Alright, after a few bumps and bruises this week, I finally rebuilt my intro.  Hope you all enjoy it!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-1-of-8/

#CobraCONNECT Challenge 2018 - Full Bag Edition

MDGolfHacker

• Like 5

Alright, after a few bumps and bruises this week, I finally rebuilt the my intro.  Hope you all enjoy it!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/24440-official-cobraconnect-challenge-2018-week-1-of-8/

MDGolfHacker

I didnt know the wedges came out same length too, I get the PW maybe, but that would be tough. I'd be shocked if your chipping Handicap didn't go up amidst this. I know mine would. Worried about it at all? 

Also niceeeee intro. Image choices are solid. Ha

I didnt know the wedges came out same length too, I get the PW maybe, but that would be tough. I'd be shocked if your chipping Handicap didn't go up amidst this. I know mine would. Worried about it at all? 

Bardle:

You had the option to choose one length wedges or go with the standard length wedges.  Since I was testing the F8 one length Irons, I went all in and also went one length with the wedges.  I was a little worried as well about going one length with the wedges, especially when I first held them, but I it didn't take long to get used to them (I still choke down on them though).  Glad you liked the intro :)

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

SUPER media everyone....the pics and videos really are fantastic.

Going to be hard to select the best intro among the competitors this week; I'll need to go through them a couple times .... I'll be back later, until then enjoy the new sticks and I look forward to the Arccos stats!

• Like 2

@MDGH....Really good intro I liked it alot.  The video was almost like the closing credits at a movie  :D     Of all the stats you posted, the one that jumped out at me the most is 36% of your approach shots coming up short.   Take more club man!!    Ha, no I point this out as I think it's probably one of the biggest things us mid to high handicappers fall into.   Remembering that 160 yard 6 iron we hit on a par 3 back in the summer 92   :blink:   Not the 145 yard we typically hit. 

While getting an impromtu playing lesson a couple weeks ago, I was told to pick my club distance for the back of the green (as I had shotscope out)  I tried doing that, and it's harder to convince yourself than you think it is.   You keep thinking, yeah, if I hit it solid, it's dead!   

But pretty cool stats otherwise!

• Like 6

I just got a set of the Forged TEC Blacks in one length 5-GW. After a couple rounds I'm debating going "all in" with the SW and LW as well. I absolutely love the GW. Just tell yourself to swing it like a 7 iron and that thing practically touches the moon before coming down. I think it goes higher than it goes long  :lol:

• Like 1

My vote is for Joyzee because that captioning was super creative and I know that took a lot of time.  "Call the florist!"

rFTcrzn.jpg

• Like 2

My vote is for Joyzee because that captioning was super creative and I know that took a lot of time.  "Call the florist!"

rFTcrzn.jpg

It's gonna be hard to beat for sure, gotta wait for the other testers before I cast my vote though

source.gif

• Like 2

rFTcrzn.jpg

Dang, not even waiting for the other two guys...

While getting an impromtu playing lesson a couple weeks ago, I was told to pick my club distance for the back of the green (as I had shotscope out)  I tried doing that, and it's harder to convince yourself than you think it is.   You keep thinking, yeah, if I hit it solid, it's dead!   

Im gonna do this on my next round, overshooting the green is certainly not a problem I have.  :D

• Like 2

Dang, not even waiting for the other two guys...

Im gonna do this on my next round, overshooting the green is certainly not a problem I have.  :D

I would say the times I did do it, more good than bad happened. 

Been waiting for this one. Really good group of guys and I'm particularly interested in the arccos sensors and how accurate the testers find things.

Also interested to see what ends up being the testers favorite cobra club. I have a hunch it's going to be the fairway wood

Jlukes - my favorite so far has been the F8 driver. I do need to put the fairway woods through it's paces more though.

MDGolfHacker

Are any of our testers using Android devices with arccos? I'm curious if there's a difference between the iOS and Android versions as they always seem behind on their release cycles with Android.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Bardle,

I'm one of two Android Arccos testers. There have been some serious issues which will be covered in my stage one review. Also, Arccos has admitted they initially designed Arccos for the IOS ecosystem and then to the Android platform. As a result, there is some functionality missing on the Android app versus the iphone app.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 4

Bardle,

I'm one of two Android Arccos testers. There have been some serious issues which will be covered in my stage one review. Also, Arccos has admitted they initially designed Arccos for the IOS ecosystem and then to the Android platform. As a result, there is some functionality missing on the Android app versus the iphone app.

MDGolfHacker

Breaking my heart over here. I really really wanted this to not be the case. But please don't hold back, im looking forward to hearing more.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Alright, after a few bumps and bruises this week, I finally rebuilt the my intro.  Hope you all enjoy it!

MDGolfHacker

It's going to be fun following along with your progress, especially since you're going with the One Length. 

• Like 1