TESTERS ANNOUNCED (Again....again): Tour Edge Exotics CBX Fairway Wood

Our Sponsors

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tour Edge Exotic Fair Wood Testers   Congrats to  Dew Sweeper Scary Assed Clown and Young Grey    on being selected!  Haven't seen any of you guys post put I am sure you'll do great!

Congratulations to our testers!   Jmikecpa BigTazzGolf Jayjay0808               (3) TESTERS WANTED Tour Edge Exotics CBX Fairway Woods   Tour Edge Exotics certainly has a bit of a c

Geez Stud two times this year that's gotta be a record  Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Posted Images

- Ryan/North Carolina

- Tour Exotic EX9 Tour Aldila Rogue Silver 70g X flex

- 15 degrees

Callaway GBB Epic 10° - Oban Devotion 65g 05

Tour Exotic EX9 Tour 15° - Aldila Rouge Silver 70-X

Titleist H816 H1 18° - Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.8 HB TS-S

TaylorMade RSi TP UDI 4i - KBS Tour C-Taper Lite 110-S

PXG 0311T (5-9) - KBS $Taper 120

Titleist Vokey SM6 46/08 (F) - KBS Tour-V

Titleist Vokey SM6 50/12 (F) - KBS Tour-V

Titleist Vokey SM6 54/10 (M) - KBS Tour Custom

Titleist Vokey SM6 62/08 (M) - KBS Hi-Rev

Scotty Cameron California Del-Mar Custom

Cut Blue

Titleist AVX

(3) TESTERS WANTED

TEECBXA -15.jpg

Tour Edge Exotics CBX Fairway Woods

Tour Edge Exotics certainly has a bit of a cult following among fairway wood aficionados, and Tour Edge is touring this year's model, the CBX, as a spin-killing distance machine. As always, we love - and I mean love - putting those types of claims to the test.

That's where you come in.

TEECBXA-3.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

Remember the rioting in the streets when TaylorMade claimed 17 more yards with Rocketballz? Well, Tour Edge is taking a page from that playbook - claiming independent testing shows the CBX will give you 16 more yards over Callaway and TaylorMade, based on a 108 MPH swing speed.

Does Tour Edge have the right stuff? We need THREE of you to do the heavy lifting and find out.

We need THREE avid, motivated and, most importantly, honest golfers to test, review and keep a Tour Edge Exotics CBX fairway - your choice of loft and no-upcharge stock shaft option.

This review is open to any golfer plying his trade in the US and Canada, eh?

techlayer.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

We take our testing pretty seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so read the instructions carefully and make sure you apply in the right place!!

In this thread, tell us the following:

- First name & home state/province

- Current fairway woods/shafts/flexes

- Current fairway wood lofts

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for applying! We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Good luck!

Erik- Washington

Tour Edge Exotic- Original CB1 Model w/ Original Stiff Shaft from Fujikura

15*

This has been the best FW I've ever owned and I've owned it since I purchased it brand new.