TESTERS WANTED! ×

Bryson’s compass illegal - USGA

Once again these clowns at Far Hills show how removed they are from reality. John Bodenhamer actually said this: "With some of these sorts of devices, it can be difficult lines to draw on what's permissible and what is not permissible.”

No, John; it's easy to draw lines. The compass actually has a pencil for just this reason. Dude should wear all black, including Rick Moranis' helmet from Spaceballs. “Grow the game...” Whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

The guy has one win. This is about as much an advantage as carrying a banjo in your golf bag.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

The guy has one win. This is about as much an advantage as carrying a banjo in your golf bag.

Two wins... ;) . Also, if it's that much of an advantage why is the USGA getting upset? Let Bryson find his true north!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I don't understand the outrage. 

This is clearly "unusual equipment" on a golf course, and Bryson uses it to assist him, by his own admission.  Based on the current rules, that makes it illegal.  

Besides, what did he really gain by using it?  I did a construct to see, and it might make a difference of 3 or 4 feet on one of the detailed green maps..

green.png

In addition, he can still mark up his green book before he plays, without slowing everyone else down as he draws arcs on every tee or fairway.  It seems to me that Bryson was doing this to show everyone how smart he thinks he really is, rather than deriving an actual advantage.  I bet he does his practice round distance measurement with a laser that reads to the 0.1 yard, going to the closest whole yard isn't precise enough.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

This is clearly "unusual equipment" on a golf course, and Bryson uses it to assist him, by his own admission.  Based on the current rules, that makes it illegal.  

Besides, what did he really gain by using it?  I did a construct to see, and it might make a difference of 3 or 4 feet on one of the detailed green maps..

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, I see the argument that, by the letter of the law, it likely is outside the rules. For that reason, there really shouldn't be an objection to the USGA decision.

And I can see the argument that if Bryson keeps pushing the boundaries, he should expect the rules enforcers to push back on him. This is true of his protractor, his homemade putter experiments, etc.

But there also seems to be a sense in which the USGA is going after Bryson not because he's gaining an advantage, but merely because he's different. And I think that's what gets under some of our skin.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Yup, just saw this news clip.  I'm actually a bit surprised they ruled it as illegal.  In any case, as @DaveP043 points out, he could just do all his compass reading/measuring during practice rounds - wherein I don't believe the restriction would apply?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

It seems to me that Bryson was doing this to show everyone how smart he thinks he really is, 

If he was really smart he wouldn't need all the gadgets and tools, and would be able to read a green and do calculations in his head, from memory.  Seems that the more tools you think you need to use, the...well....fill in the blanks.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, I see the argument that, by the letter of the law, it likely is outside the rules. For that reason, there really shouldn't be an objection to the USGA decision.

And I can see the argument that if Bryson keeps pushing the boundaries, he should expect the rules enforcers to push back on him. This is true of his protractor, his homemade putter experiments, etc.

But there also seems to be a sense in which the USGA is going after Bryson not because he's gaining an advantage, but merely because he's different. And I think that's what gets under some of our skin.

Do you think that if someone else had done this, the ruling would have been different?  I don't know, I hope it would have been the same, but I really don't know. 

I've read some stuff indicating that Bryson is among the "turtles" on the golf course, and taking the time to use any kind of geometric construction to determine a hole location while on the course can only slow down play.  Do it in advance, and it will both be legal and cause less delay.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I think there is merit to this in some respects.  I also think that it's ok to be different, in a good way.  Bryson is different in a bad way.  I've read a post somewhere recently where a few people have made comments about how slow he is on the golf course.  If you are trying to be different and it slows you down, that's not a good thing.  Using this compass thing or protractor, or whatever you want to call it on the greens, would slow things down I am pretty sure.  That's definitely not good.

Being different can be a postive, like Bubba and his crazy swing and distance and all of that.  I think Bubba is good for the game.  And I also think that at one time (certainly not now), that John Daly was good for the game with all of his quirks and personality traits.  John is definitely a different cat.

I've read some stuff indicating that Bryson is among the "turtles" on the golf course, and taking the time to use any kind of geometric construction to determine a hole location while on the course can only slow down play.  Do it in advance, and it will both be legal and cause less delay.

I've read similar comments and things as well.  Mostly just online scuttlebutt, but if you read it enough times, and in different places, and it all matches up for the most part, generally speaking it's probably true.

Yup, just saw this news clip.  I'm actually a bit surprised they ruled it as illegal.  In any case, as @DaveP043 points out, he could just do all his compass reading/measuring during practice rounds - wherein I don't believe the restriction would apply?

None of the rules apply in practice rounds.  You are also permitted to bring written material with you to the course to refer to, with pretty much no limits, so he can establish the "true hole locations" before he gets to the first tee, as soon as he gets the pin sheet for the day.  I'm not sure why he hasn't chosen that route already, it has to be more accurate to do this sitting at a table, as opposed to standing in the fairway trying to hold the green book with one hand and use the compass to draw arcs with the other.  Isn't he all about accuracy?  It almost seems like a look-at-how-smart-I-am maneuver.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

But they continue to allow green reading books

They continue to allow all kinds of written materials.  It would be difficult to write a rule that allows one type of book, like a course yardage guide, or perhaps handwritten green-reading notes, and not allow prepared green books.  I don't like them, I wish the ruling bodies could find a way to ban them, but writing the rule won't be easy.  If you have a suggested wording, I'd be interested to read it.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

None of the rules apply in practice rounds.  You are also permitted to bring written material with you to the course to refer to, with pretty much no limits, so he can establish the "true hole locations" before he gets to the first tee, as soon as he gets the pin sheet for the day.  I'm not sure why he hasn't chosen that route already, it has to be more accurate to do this sitting at a table, as opposed to standing in the fairway trying to hold the green book with one hand and use the compass to draw arcs with the other.  Isn't he all about accuracy?  It almost seems like a look-at-how-smart-I-am maneuver.

I am not certain but it was my understanding Bryson was utilizing a compass to determine the accuracy of the daily "pin sheet". These guys all have green books that are mapped out to the Nth. The tour hands out daily sheets and players accordingly mark up the corresponding coordinates for each hole. It's at this point that Bryson steps in with the scientific method by pondering the legitimacy of the tour's proffered data.

Under the rules, a player may not scout the golf course in advance of their stipulated pairing on any day of official competition. I have always thought that was one of the better USGA rules out there but for the "Mad Scientist" it introduces unacceptable variables. So he decided to implement a rudimentary geometric device to verify the accuracy of the tour's location data. And herein lies the real source of Bryson's "problem"... he mouths off to some scribes that his compass experiments suggest the tour's data is wrong.

Instead of quietly shuffling along with an ace up his sleeve; he essentially claims his method provides tangible advantage. In essence, he embarrassed the tour in a way that allowed them to single him out in their retribution. In my opinion, this is more tit-for-tat in the cat fight between the scientist and the USGA. Defending the logic on this decision viewed against currently allowed "equipment" would not be an enviable end of the debate table. Trying to identify another common behavior with some parallel logic; I think this makes about as much sense as the USGA deciding to outlaw the plumb bob.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

If you have a green reading sheet. Why can't you have something that helps you verify the accuracy the green reading sheet? It seems hypotcritial to me.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I am not certain but it was my understanding Bryson was utilizing a compass to determine the accuracy of the daily "pin sheet". These guys all have green books that are mapped out to the Nth. The tour hands out daily sheets and players accordingly mark up the corresponding coordinates for each hole. It's at this point that Bryson steps in with the scientific method by pondering the legitimacy of the tour's proffered data.

Under the rules, a player may not scout the golf course in advance of their stipulated pairing on any day of official competition. I have always thought that was one of the better USGA rules out there but for the "Mad Scientist" it introduces unacceptable variables. So he decided to implement a rudimentary geometric device to verify the accuracy of the tour's location data. And herein lies the real source of Bryson's "problem"... he mouths off to some scribes that his compass experiments suggest the tour's data is wrong.

Instead of quietly shuffling along with an ace up his sleeve; he essentially claims his method provides tangible advantage. In essence, he embarrassed the tour in a way that allowed them to single him out in their retribution. In my opinion, this is more tit-for-tat in the cat fight between the scientist and the USGA. Defending the logic on this decision viewed against currently allowed "equipment" would not be an enviable end of the debate table. Trying to identify another common behavior with some parallel logic; I think this makes about as much sense as the USGA deciding to outlaw the plumb bob.

I posted earlier a figure that I drew up, trying to understand what Bryson was doing.  I showed that for one specific case that the difference between "linear" pacing and Bryson's "compass arc" measurement was on the order of 4 feet.  Without watching how the hole-cutter did his job, its pretty much impossible to know which method is more accurate, but Bryson likes his "science."

I know that the Rules don't allow a player to practice on the Competition Course on the day of a stroke play event.  I don't see a rule saying they can't scout the course, unless its a Condition of Competition, is that what you're talking about?

As for defending its decision about a compass, someone fighting it would have to argue that either:

A compass is not "unusual equipment" on a golf course, or

Bryson wasn't using it to assist him in measuring distances (bryson said that's exactly what he was doing)

It seems to me that the USGA decision is correct under the current rules.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I posted earlier a figure that I drew up, trying to understand what Bryson was doing.  I showed that for one specific case that the difference between "linear" pacing and Bryson's "compass arc" measurement was on the order of 4 feet.  Without watching how the hole-cutter did his job, its pretty much impossible to know which method is more accurate, but Bryson likes his "science."

I know that the Rules don't allow a player to practice on the Competition Course on the day of a stroke play event.  I don't see a rule saying they can't scout the course, unless its a Condition of Competition, is that what you're talking about?

As for defending its decision about a compass, someone fighting it would have to argue that either:

A compass is not "unusual equipment" on a golf course, or

Bryson wasn't using it to assist him in measuring distances (bryson said that's exactly what he was doing)

It seems to me that the USGA decision is correct under the current rules.

I liked your green mock up and agree any advantage Bryson's method might offer is negligible at best.

Correct, a "Condition of Competition" during stipulated play in high-level events, typically states competitors are not allowed to even set foot on the course proper prior to their assigned pairing. But watching the televised broadcast is perfectly allowable... which is befuddling.

The advent of modern green reading books was fairly recent and in my opinion, the wealth of information that has subsequently been packed into that package should have also been deemed "unusual". From the perspective of distance measuring devices, all the language seems to suggest a prohibition on actual distance measurements and Bryson is merely utilizing a compass to theorize distance on a piece of paper.

BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS

Two wins... ;) . Also, if it's that much of an advantage why is the USGA getting upset? Let Bryson find his true north!

Fair play! Thanks for the correction 🤙🏼

The USGA does an awful job of accounting for the human element. This is straight up silly, let the guy use a compass. Who cares, I think it's actually pretty cool how he's using some innovation.

Just imagine what that could do for impressionable kids. They may ask hey Mom or dad, what's a compass and how does it work?

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Fair play! Thanks for the correction 🤙🏼

The USGA does an awful job of accounting for the human element. This is straight up silly, let the guy use a compass. Who cares, I think it's actually pretty cool how he's using some innovation.

Just imagine what that could do for impressionable kids. They may ask hey Mom or dad, what's a compass and how does it work?

Could you imagine the average parent trying to explain what a compass is and how it works? Most probably haven't touched one since the 6th grade.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

If his scientific method is that good why isn't he winning more.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Could you imagine the average parent trying to explain what a compass is and how it works? Most probably haven't touched one since the 6th grade.

Now that's funny. Sad and true as well.

In NY we have “common core” mathematics. It's the king of all horsefeathers. Google it, if you can figure it out let me know so I can prepare when my daughter hits middle school.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

In NY we have “common core” mathematics. It's the king of all horsefeathers. Google it, if you can figure it out let me know so I can prepare when my daughter hits middle school.

Lol. Don't golf your breath waiting for me to figure it out.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Basically you do a whole bunch of calculus, geometry, and probably a compass to figure out that 5+5=9.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Basically you do a whole bunch of calculus, geometry, and probably a compass to figure out that 5+5=9.

Yeeeeup

It's almost as if the folks at the USGA are the brain children behind this program.

Drive 2500 miles out of the way to go to your local grocery store.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

If I were Bryson I'd ditch the old fashioned compass and go straight to the top with this baby. Why mess around with pencil and paper?

https://itsagimmegolf.com

gimmeprod6.jpg

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

This is clearly "unusual equipment" on a golf course, and Bryson uses it to assist him, by his own admission. Based on the current rules, that makes it illegal.

Besides, what did he really gain by using it? I did a construct to see, and it might make a difference of 3 or 4 feet on one of the detailed green maps..

attachicon.gifgreen.png

In addition, he can still mark up his green book before he plays, without slowing everyone else down as he draws arcs on every tee or fairway. It seems to me that Bryson was doing this to show everyone how smart he thinks he really is, rather than deriving an actual advantage. I bet he does his practice round distance measurement with a laser that reads to the 0.1 yard, going to the closest whole yard isn't precise enough.

I'm with this guy on this matter. It's against the current rules. It's also beyond ridiculous IMO.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

If his scientific method is that good why isn't he winning more.

The scientific stats...

2018 cuts made - 16/18

FedEx Cup - 6th

OWGR - 22

Wins - 2 (out of 59 total professional PGA starts... over 3%)

In other words, the guy is actually putting up rarified numbers. And it's undoubtedly one of the reasons he's under the microscope re: “the compass”.

This is just stupid. I am playing Baltusrol tomorrow with an anchored long putter and a compass in protest to the USGA. Least I could do playing in their backyard.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

My opinion is that the USGA doesn't want GROW the game, they want to CONTROL the game; as they see fit. They'd probably prefer that very few of us play at all. We're not really “their kind of people”. I view them all as very “Judge Smails”-esque. (With ALL due respect to our very OWN Judge Smails...)

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Archived