TESTERS WANTED! ×

Justin Rose Extends His Relationship With Lamkin Grips

Press Release from Lamkin Grips 

Justin Rose Lamkin Pic.jpg

JUSTIN ROSE EXPANDS ROLE AS LAMKIN GRIPS' EXCLUSIVE PGA TOUR SPOKESMAN & BRAND AMBASSADOR

SAN DIEGO, 11 July 2018– Lamkin Corporation – the original manufacturer of premium golf grips - is delighted to announce that 2013 U.S. Open Champion and reigning Olympic Golf Champion Justin Rose will continue his long-standing partnership with the brand. Rose has had an official agreement with Lamkin since 2014, however his relationship with the company goes back to a custom grip fitting at their U.K. office more than 15 years before.

Upon signing the new multi-year agreement with Lamkin, Rose reflected on the relationship, commenting, “I've used Lamkin grips for as long as I can remember and they've been a part of every success in my professional career. The company is steeped in tradition but still stays at the forefront of grip technology. It's that combination that makes me excited to extend our partnership and I look forward to many more successes together.”

Rose is currently using his favored Lamkin REL ACE grips. These grips benefit from a proprietary, super-tacky ACE 3GEN material which dampens vibration and combines with a unique keyhole pattern to maximize contact with the golfer's hands and provide an incredibly secure connection to the club. In addition to using Lamkin Grips on all his swinging clubs, Rose will provide valuable player testing, product development feedback and appear in future Lamkin Grips' videos and television commercials.

Bob Lamkin, CEO and President of Lamkin Grips, is thrilled to expand the company's partnership with Rose and looks forward to introducing a new Justin Rose signature grip line later this year. The new line, a variation of the brand's TS1 grip, will feature Lamkin's patent-pending GENESIS material and proprietary FINGERPRINT TECHNOLOGY.  â€œJustin has represented Lamkin with incredible poise and dignity both on and off the course for the last four years. He's an exceptionally gifted golfer and it has been our honor to share in his successes.”  Bob continued, “We're especially excited to unveil Justin's new grips in the second half of 2018. Without a doubt, these are the most innovative and performance-enhancing grips we've ever produced.”

Throughout the upcoming season and in 2019, Rose will be highlighted in various Lamkin advertising, promotional and social media campaigns as well as swinging the company's grips as he competes on golf's biggest stages.

More information: www.Lamkingrips.com Get social: @LamkinGrips.

ABOUT LAMKIN GRIPS

Lamkin Grips' golf heritage dates back to 1925 when founder Elver B. Lamkin began manufacturing golf's first leather grips. Today, the family-owned business delivers the industry's widest assortment of performance-enhancing golf grips that continue to earn loyal customers worldwide. Through their ongoing dedication to unequaled product quality and service support, Lamkin Grips is passionately committed to connecting golfers to a more confident, consistent and enjoyable game.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Archived