TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Precision Pro NX7

hckymeyer

Finally posted my stage 1. Bumping the thread.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Slope function is extremely useful for shots with a severe uphill/downhill slope. Shot a pin that was 200 actual, but playing 140 due to the slope!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:wacko:

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Wow that's a pretty big discrepancy! I never really thought about the slope feature on rangefinders, being an app & GPS watch user, but seeing that makes me wonder how much I'm missing out on by not having a laser. 

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  I have a Garmin GPS watch, and a non-slope laser, and with this bit of information it now has me seriously rethinking my distance tools.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Wow that's a pretty big discrepancy! I never really thought about the slope feature on rangefinders, being an app & GPS watch user, but seeing that makes me wonder how much I'm missing out on by not having a laser.

Me too gotta figure out how to fit one of those into the budget

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

good introductions guys.

thanks. can't wait to start reading the reviews

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

I get to put it to use this week for 72 holes of a men's member guest. My brother in law has a garmin yet there were several holes where he told me it plays far shorter than the written distance.

It'll be nice for comparison. And it'll also be nice that I can get out and play

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Me too gotta figure out how to fit one of those into the budget

Yes you do.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

I love the way intro's are done on reviews. Learning about guys I see posting around is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.  :D

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

• 2 weeks later...

Good into guys! 

Just got a friend to buy the NX7 pro based off the rangefinder tests. Looks pretty good from the photos. Not in the market myself, but would've been significantly cheaper than the leupold I have. 

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

I would like to thank MGS and its members for the opportunity to once again test a piece of gear. These opportunities separate MGS and give us members the opportunity to dip our toes into reviewing equipment.

What's my story? I am a 19 year veteran of the US Navy and still very much active. My career has taken me literally all over the world. I have played rounds from Sardinia to Fallujah (Not really a round, more like hitting balls in the desert with 55 gallon drums as the targets) and everywhere in between. Golf is a lifestyle. I love this game. No matter how good or bad you are it always throws new challenges. What I particularly love about golf, is meeting new people and experiencing the trials and tribulations with like-minded folks. You can always walk up to a random course, get paired up and have interesting hours walking and chatting about all facets of life. It is this that separates golf from any other game.

I recently moved from the Washington D.C. area to the paradise of Hawaii and have already immersed myself in the Aloha golf scene. It is a bit different than what I am used to. In D.C. I was a member of a country club and played with a regular group. I have played golf on and off for my entire life, but really started to get serious while stationed in Monterey California, U.S. golf mecca, in my opinion. Yes there are others, but something about the peninsula sets it apart to me. I was fortunate to link up with many locals in the industry and was lucky enough to play the majority of courses and reasonable prices, although couldn't crack the Cypress code. I would consider myself a “don't take the game too serious” player.

I have above average skillsets, but do not practice enough to consider myself “good at golf”. My swing speed is upwards of 110 mph with driver, and when I'm playing well, hit the ball far and score well. I believe if I get the opportunity to dedicate time to practice, I could get back down to a 5 or so, which is as low as I ever have been.

Currently I am playing to high single digits, 9.3 as I am writing this. My 50 meter target is to get down to about a 7 by end of summer, and hoping to get into the 6 range in the next year or so. As I eluded to earlier, my main strength is length. I average over 260 with driver, and can hit my 3 hybrid and 3 driving iron 240, 230 respectively. Consistency is my biggest weakness. It is frustrating that I can never seem to put everything together. Those rare occasions when I do, I shoot mid 70's, but my average this year is hovering around 82.

I use Arccos 360, and can with 100% confidence that if I get my approach game better, than I should not have any issues reaching my goals.

My 2018 setup is in flux right now. I recently posted a 2018 WIMB, but unfortunately, the setup was not optimal and had to go back to PXG to get re-fit. I will not see those for a couple weeks, but when they do get here the setup will be as follows:

Driver – GBB Epic with project X HC Evenflow 6.0 (Just took advantage of the PXG Heroes Program and picked up a 0811X, we'll see if it's a go!)

3W – GBB Rouge 15 stock Project X Evenflow 6.0 (Same as above, grabbed a 0841 5 wood. Going to dial it down to 16.5 – we'll see if it's a replacement)

3H – PXG 0317 19* Aldila Tour Blue X-stiff

PXG 0311XF 4i (Not sure this is sticking around. Trying to see if I want to put a graphite shaft and use as a DI, or keep my U65 GD AD DI)

PXG 0311 “players irons” 5-W recently fit into Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 (Stoked to see how these play on the course) 1* up over standard

SM7 F grind 50 and 54

Cleveland CBX 56* Sand wedge – stock off the shelf – What a great wedge

EVNROLL ER2 34'' bent 2 degrees flat

I consider myself to be tech savvy and I love data. I have been using Arccos for years. I currently get yardages using the iWatch interface, coupled with a laser rangefinder (older callaway Nikon X-hot) if I need exact yardage, and old fashioned markers. As an amateur, I really don't think I need to spend too much time worrying about exact numbers. I know how far I hit my clubs, and if I need around a number, I hit that club. It's funny to me that a lot of guys are so consumed by exacts. I get it for pros, but I will be comfortable with anything middle green. I am intrigued by the slope function, b/c I think that can separate the NX7.

Box Opening:

Package arrived quickly, very quickly. From selection to receipt in Oahu, approximately 1 week. Good sign if you are ordering direct from the manufacturer. The packing itself was very minimal. No frills, just a box with the goods:

attachicon.gif IMG_1882.JPG

Everything you need is in the box. Carrying Case, Lens wipe, the range finder, strap etc..

attachicon.gif IMG_1886.JPG

First Impression:

The Precision Pro NX7 Pro is small. That is not a bad thing, but the entire footprint is compact. Perfect for guys and girls who don't like bulky things taking up space in the bag. The unit is quality, you can tell by holding it that thought went into the design. The protective case is great, has the usual zipper closure and also a bungee strap that I assume would be useful when out on the course so you don't have to continually zip and unzip to access the unit.

​​​​​

attachicon.gif IMG_1884.JPG

attachicon.gif IMG_1887.JPG

I put it through some preliminary work outside shooting trees etc and got about 27 holes of play with it. I didn't use the operating manual at all, b/c I like testing out new technology's ease of use without any guides. This unit is easy as can be. Point and shoot. If you can focus binoculars, than this is easy day. 2 modes, slope/non slope, “pulse vibration tech”, easy target acquisition. So far so good!

Testing:

In the coming weeks I plan on testing this against the Caddytek V2 + Slope from Costco. The units are supposed to be similar in features and they are both on the lower end of the price point for laser rangefinders. Picked up the Caddytek from Costco for $143.00 out the door with shipping and taxes. Beleve that the NX7 retails for around $250.00, but have heard there are offers out there for a bit less.

For those in the market, this may just be your go to option. I've been hard pressed to find anything in this price range with this many features. More to follow, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the limited use so far!

Edit: can't quite figure out how to get video, here's a URL to my unbelievably terrible swing. Testing to see if it works.

http://www.hudl.com/technique/video/view/3rpSgHEu

Great intro and as a 17 year Navy Sailor cant wait to read more. It's awesome finding other military on here.

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

Great intros everyone I will be following this test closely because my next purchase will be a laser rangefinder. I almost bought a Bushnell V4 this weekend but stumbled upon some poor review related to their customer service and product durability. I know that Precision Pro Golf has an immaculate reputation. Keep up the great work.

Bryson DeChambeau

• 2 weeks later...

Stage 2 is up as well. Thank you again MGS, this was a lot of fun.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Ok I am now paying extra attention to these reviews. Had an NX7 Pro for about a year and recently (at least to my knowledge) my rangefinder has been exactly 5 yards short of the actual yardage according to both a pin sheet and my brother's much older Callaway Nikon. Still really enjoy mine but I'm curious if any of you testers experience the same thing or if something happened to mine and I need to send it in and see if it can get re-calibrated

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I just ordered the NX 7 Pro. Last year I went the cheapest way - bought a Litehouse on ebay. Worked ok for a year but cr*ped out just before our tournament 2 days ago.

Use to have a Nikon which my wife loved but lost it on the course one day.

Hope the Pro version meets the hype.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ok I am now paying extra attention to these reviews. Had an NX7 Pro for about a year and recently (at least to my knowledge) my rangefinder has been exactly 5 yards short of the actual yardage according to both a pin sheet and my brother's much older Callaway Nikon. Still really enjoy mine but I'm curious if any of you testers experience the same thing or if something happened to mine and I need to send it in and see if it can get re-calibrated

I have had a NX7 for the last 5 months. I have not noticed any discrepancies. I have tested it against a friends new Bushnell, pin sheets, and pretty much anything else you can think of. Each time it has been absolutely dead on.

I would contact PP, they might try to recalibrate it or they might just send you a new one. From everything I have heard their CS is wonderful.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Nice job guys. Can any of you tell me how beneficial the slope function is to you? For example have you changed your club selection because of it?

I'll throw my answer in on this since I tested to NX7 Pro last year for MGS.  I suck at eyeing distances but in general can guestimate the correct club that I want to use to get me on the green.  Now the subtle greens that are slightly elevated or slightly lower than the fairway can sometimes make a club length difference.  A difference than can either make me come up short (which Arcoss stats say I do a lot of the time) or make me go over.  So having the adjusted slope can give me a better idea as to what distance I really want to hit to be on the green and near the pin.  I've used lasers for years and the NX7 Pro has been the best that I've owned.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  I have a Garmin GPS watch, and a non-slope laser, and with this bit of information it now has me seriously rethinking my distance tools.

Slope on an elevated or on a green below the fairway can make a club or two difference, especially if the pin is in the back depending also on your club distance gaps.  It can mean you making a really long putt or being pin high, say if the pin on an elevated green is in the back.  Same example for a green below the fairway but this time being pin high or over the green.  That's the only problem with GPS based devices, most don't take into account elevation changes.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I've had mine for two years and it's been spot on.  I'd contact Precision Pro and see what they say about it and let us know what they say.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Great intros everyone I will be following this test closely because my next purchase will be a laser rangefinder. I almost bought a Bushnell V4 this weekend but stumbled upon some poor review related to their customer service and product durability. I know that Precision Pro Golf has an immaculate reputation. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for sharing, GeekingGolf! We certainly try to do what it takes to earn an immaculate reputation from golfers. We hope we succeed more times than we fail, but we always strive to do better! Our goal is to deliver the best customer service in the industry -- hands down. We think we can do that. Hearing this type of feedback is always encouraging, though. It lets us know we're on the right track. So thanks!

Precision Pro Golf

Use Discount Code MYGOLFSPY20 for $20 OFF.

#swingwithconfidence #hitmoregreens

www.precisionprogolf.com

Hi DPattGolf, 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your rangefinder. That's no good. Have you tried contacting our customer support team yet? If not, feel free to contact them at help@precisionprogolf or by calling 888.568.6770, ext. 2. We'll try to either figure out what's wrong or send your a replacement unit that you can be confident is delivering you the accurate reading. 

Sorry again for the trouble, but thanks for letting us know!

-Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

Use Discount Code MYGOLFSPY20 for $20 OFF.

#swingwithconfidence #hitmoregreens

www.precisionprogolf.com

Last weekend I wanted a better LRF than my MG400 (if I have the model correct). It's an OK RF but not that sensitive. Here's an example from last weekend. I played in the City Championship at the local muni. For some reason they must be the only course left in the country without Pins that have some sort of reflector system built-in to the pin. My MG RF just wouldn't pickup the pin/flags. Ok... once in a rare instance. But mostly this rendered my LRF useless. Other players with Bushnell's did just fine.

How is the sensitivity with the PP NX7?

Also....

If the PV1 golf ball is the marker by which all other balls are measured/judged. What about laser range finders?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Last weekend I wanted a better LRF than my MG400 (if I have the model correct). It's an OK RF but not that sensitive. Here's an example from last weekend. I played in the City Championship at the local muni. For some reason they must be the only course left in the country without Pins that have some sort of reflector system built-in to the pin. My MG RF just wouldn't pickup the pin/flags. Ok... once in a rare instance. But mostly this rendered my LRF useless. Other players with Bushnell's did just find.

Also....

If the PV1 golf ball is the marker by which all other balls are measured/judged. What about laser range finders?

I'll be posting my stage 2 next week (after this weekends club tournament). I'll try to answer those questions in my post.

Blake

CobraConnectChallenge3

Stage 2: Precision Pro NX7 – Official MGS Forum review – djahubes!!!

I apologize for the lack of pictures in the stage 2, but I think you get the view from all our stage one's. I tried to take pics through the lens but non came out that added any value. I do have a couple “action shots”, but who wants to look at a middle-aged bald dude shoot a target?

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

7PQU9Ef.gif

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Last weekend I wanted a better LRF than my MG400 (if I have the model correct). It's an OK RF but not that sensitive. Here's an example from last weekend. I played in the City Championship at the local muni. For some reason they must be the only course left in the country without Pins that have some sort of reflector system built-in to the pin. My MG RF just wouldn't pickup the pin/flags. Ok... once in a rare instance. But mostly this rendered my LRF useless. Other players with Bushnell's did just fine.

Also....

Again, not a tester but I can help field this one.

Almost all of the courses I play have no reflectors on he pins. I have never had an issue with not picking it up. The sensitivity is great.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Also....

As far as analogies go, this is the Vice Pro Plus. Solid and just as good for half the price.

I never had an issue getting my target...see blazing saddles reference.

I hope that helps.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Again, not a tester but I can help field this one.

Almost all of the courses I play have no reflectors on he pins. I have never had an issue with not picking it up. The sensitivity is great.

I have yet to miss a pin. As I said, legitimately shot 614 yard par five with no issues. This is a solid product and a good price point.

So a question more then commentary : the hard case, which by the way is very nice has a metal stud. Looks like it's designed to clip on to something. Has anyone figured out what and how?

IMG_0293.JPG

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD