hckymeyer

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Precision Pro NX7

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

They're Pro version is on sale for $199. For that price how can you go wrong?. FYI disclaimer: I've owned the pro version for several months and love it. 

Like Tony, I'll give the NX7 Pro another shoutout. I've had mine for perhaps 2 months now. Works beautifully. Just yesterday I played with some guys at a local muni. I jokingly say, this might be the only golf course in America without reflector pins. Go figure. Anyway, my friend yesterday was having an issue now and then targeting the pins with his expensive Bushnell. (maybe it was just him) My NX7P had no problem at all. Even from 200 yds out. It was fast too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pulledabill said:

I haven't poured through all of the reviews, but is the consensus that it is hard to read with glasses on? 

Absolutely not. I always play wearing sunglasses and it isn't a problem for me at all.

• Like 1

I wear progressives and no problem with the NX7 pro. The other plus is that my hand isn't very steady but it still acquires the pin. With my old LRF, I had to steady my hand on the golf cart.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I wear progressives and no problem with the NX7 pro. The other plus is that my hand isn't very steady but it still acquires the pin. With my old LRF, I had to steady my hand on the golf cart.

6 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

Absolutely not. I always play wearing sunglasses and it isn't a problem for me at all.

Thank you!!

• Like 1

Thank you!!

You can't go wrong with it, especially with the coupon for $50. off the Pro model.

• Like 1

As the winter slowly (and I mean SLOWLY) backs away and the greens and fairways reappear and you start emptying your golf bag and deciding what you need for 2019 look through these reviews.

This rangefinder is all that you can ask for at a really great price and it comes from a company with fantastic customer service that stands behind their products 100 percent.

• Like 2

As the winter slowly (and I mean SLOWLY) backs away and the greens and fairways reappear and you start emptying your golf bag and deciding what you need for 2019 look through these reviews.
This rangefinder is all that you can ask for at a really great price and it comes from a company with fantastic customer service that stands behind their products 100 percent.

Plus you end up supporting a MGS advertiser

On 11/25/2018 at 9:18 PM, tony@CIC said:

You can't go wrong with it, especially with the coupon for $50. off the Pro model.

Is this offer still valid?  Where is the coupon? 

On 3/12/2019 at 10:00 AM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I tested the original Nexus here and it still works as well as it did the day I unpacked it. It has and still holds it's own with any high priced ones. On the battery thing I ended up putting one in mine> Did not get it from PP but it was still free. My MD who is a golf bud gave me 2 batteries seems some of his medical equipment uses those and he has a bunch. In fact if you read my review from way back when his wife was the non golfer who shot with mine without any effort. Yep if it ever dies it will be replaced with a new PP even if I have to buy it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I tested the original Nexus here and it still works as well as it did the day I unpacked it. It has and still holds it's own with any high priced ones. On the battery thing I ended up putting one in mine> Did not get it from PP but it was still free. My MD who is a golf bud gave me 2 batteries seems some of his medical equipment uses those and he has a bunch. In fact if you read my review from way back when his wife was the non golfer who shot with mine without any effort. Yep if it ever dies it will be replaced with a new PP even if I have to buy it

Glad to hear that Stu!

Ordered a replacement battery and it was here in less than a week. 

On 3/12/2019 at 10:00 AM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

I did the same.  Pulled it out of the bag the first week of league after being untouched in the bag for over 6 months...fired up with no issues at all.  Customer service is top notch as well.  Can't beat the lifetime free battery deal too!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1