TESTERS WANTED! ×

Rev’s Bag

IMG_1219.JPG

This is the happiest I've been with my equipment in a long, long time. I didn't even enter the Open contest nor have I applied for any recent testing opportunities because I can't imagine subbing any of these guys out right now.

Here's how I got to where I'm at:

IMG_1222.JPG

My driver is the G400 that I tested for MGS. My fitter had me in the G30 and kept me there when I saw him 2 years ago. We found some marginal gains over the G30 with a stock shaft - the G30 had an aftermarket shaft in it. He actually put me in a Ping Pro 80 shaft (a bit older that is no longer stocked by Ping) and I'm hitting it great.

The driver has really popped with that shaft in it. It says 80 but actually weighs 68 grams in R flex. I have the driver set down one so this most recent fitting corresponds to the one I went for at TPC Sawgrass as a part of the MGS staff contest. I was fit for 451/4” with this shaft up 1/4 inch from prior fittings. Right now I can't miss the sweet spot on the driver.

I play R flex in all of my shafts. Oh and Evan the cat says hi

IMG_1223.JPG

Taylor Made SLDR 3 HL TP shaft left up one

Taylor Made SLDR s 22,26

These are important clubs for me. I figured out long ago that long irons and my swing aren't a great mix. I could get away with it when I was younger because lofts were weaker and my swing speed was much faster.

Moving into my late 30's I was the first low handicapper to add a 7 wood to my bag at my club. Eventually that gave way to hybrids of some sort. I was also the first one to leave larger gaps at the top end of the bag and have 4 wedges. You'll see them later.

Of course with loft jacking I now game 5 wedges. Or is it 3? My 48 is just about the same spec as my Eye 2 9 iron was after all.

I was not fit for these clubs per se but have been through enough fittings to know that I need more loft on my fairway wood and as much width on my hybrids as my eyes can take. I didn't spend more than $200 total on these three clubs. I'm sure that I could find another trio from another OEM that would work out as well but why bother? These work and after 2 years in the bag they feel like old friends.

IMG_1224.JPG

New to me this Spring the G30's came in as the result of a Titleist ball fitting at my club. The fitter told me I would do better with a wider platform, lighter shaft and more loft on my 6 and 7 irons. I needed to add about 1,000 rpms of spin.

I had an old Wilson D100 7 iron that Golf Spy Meyer had sent me, to try the shaft. I tried that and just crushed it, but the sole and topline were too much. I love Ping and remembered that the G30 had done well in the most wanted iron test. Went to Dicks and eye balled the G400 and thought, I could tolerate this, so I started an eBay search and I found the set pictured above with the lovely Aerotech Volant ft500 shafts in them. Wider sole, check, lighter weight, check, proper lie, check, livable visual, check.

I've picked up 1,200 rpm and 8 yards on my 7 iron, 10 yards of carry! (Much less run out)

I kept the lamkin midsized grips on for a trial - I have arthritis. My fitter has convinced me to go back to golf pride tour velvets plus one wrap. I will do that this week (he was going on vacation when I had the shaft installed in the driver)

I got this iron set for $350

IMG_1225.JPG

SCOR 48,52,56,60

I shift from GI to blades with my scoring clubs. I won the 60 in the tour staff contest 5 years ago. Honestly the SCOR wedges and Tru links wear shoes were why I entered that contest. It took me a while to get used to the V soles but once I did it was all over. The 48 came as a part of a MGS test and I picked up the 52 and 56 on eBay for around $55 each.

I know you're supposed to change out your wedges every couple of years but I honestly am happy with the spin on my 60 still and love the club so it's not going anywhere soon. I still have a steel wedge flex shaft in that club.

All of my irons and wedges are two degrees flat.

IMG_1226.JPG

EVNroll ER5 midsize winn grip.

This came as the part of another MGS testing opportunity a few years back. It kicked out a putter that had been in my bag for 10 years. I don't hole many more putts - it's the distance control and three putt avoidance that are this putter's strength. I was fit for putter a number of years back. Mr. Rife took my specs from that fitting and added a bit of loft because I'm right eye dominant.

It works well for me.

IMG_1227.JPG

Footjoy ML cadet and Titleist Pro VIx 8's stamped revkev

Just because I had to show you the ball. Come play with me and I will give you one. :)

IMG_1149.JPG

So there you have it, my bag along with the why's and how's of it. Thanks MGS for the testing opportunities and/or contests that provided some of this equipment. Thanks to the forum community that provided the knowledge to work with a couple of great fitters and assemble a set that works for my game.

One final note. My lowest handicap season was six years ago when I stayed between 1.6 and .8 the entire year. This is the most comfortable that I have been with my equipment since then. My pro in Wisconsin told me on several occasions that the real key to improvement for me would be increased fitness.

That was fifteen years ago. I've had several false starts but this time it's stuck. I weigh 36 lbs less than I did in February and at least 10 lbs less than I did in Wisconsin. I do golf specific workouts twice a week and am starting to see a significant uptick in distance through the bag.

I want to get back down to a sub 2 handicap again. My current index is 5.8, dropped from 6.2 a month ago and it's trending 5.5.

Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Great write-up Rev! Looking good all round and I dig your new "fighting-trim" look too! I would love to somehow get to play with you sometime-perhaps if you ever make it this way-Cheers!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Very cool read Rev! It's must be awesome to have the bag set to where there is no questioning it's performance at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Heck of a write up Rev. Thanks for taking the time to share how and why you got to each club.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Great post! It's good that you feel comfortable with your equipment. That is the first step to playing great golf!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I was already packing an Alien Ultimate, a forty-year old Ram Zebra, and now I have a GX7, Rev.

I guess I won't be doing a detailed WITB thread anymore without treating it like a standup routine.

Your bag has some dignity like a clerical collar.

Mine just needs a little propeller on top!

Awesome post with great information Rev. I've dropped 100 # in the last 5 years. Still trying to be healthy but it's a challenge.

If you feel comfortable sharing I would love to know more about golf specific Workout's.

@niftyniblick.. I lost my Dad's Ram Zebra about 30 years ago and I still get grief over it. it was a good putter

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Heavy 10.5 closed face setting

Callaway Razor Fit 3 wood

Nickent 3 Hybrid

XR-OS 4i - 9i factory steel stiff 2 up +1

Ben Hogan 44,48,52,56

Nickent PP-01

Maxfli Tour Center of Gravity model

Great looking set-up Rev!

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Rev, didn't you switch out one of the Scors for a Callaway Sure Out? Or was that someone else?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

Awesome post with great information Rev. I've dropped 100 # in the last 5 years. Still trying to be healthy but it's a challenge.

If you feel comfortable sharing I would love to know more about golf specific Workout's.

@niftyniblick.. I lost my Dad's Ram Zebra about 30 years ago and I still get grief over it. it was a good putter

Gladly - find something you can swing faster than your driver - an aid or even alignment sticks. Also you need an exercise band with a bar you can put it around.

Day one, stretches (like a warm up), swing the light thing as fast as you can 5 times. Swing your driver as fast as you can five times.

Three sets of five push ups (I've bumped it to four sets) as fast as you can - I rest about a minute in between.

Use the bands - set yourself at the top of the back swing and pull at the top as hard as you can. Do the same half way down and at impact point. You want to hold the position for 10 seconds. Repeat with each arm and left handed too.

Swing as fast as you can 5 times with training aid and five times with driver.

Day two - at least 30 swings as fast as you can with your training aid.

Rest two days and repeat.

To be fair my trainer got this from WRX who got it from Swingman Golf.

It's certainly bearing fruit for me. The first couple of times that I played after workouts were rough but I can play on a workout day now and be fine. I hit a couple of absolute bombs - one was over 250 - at sea level - a tad of roll because I carried a ridge that was 230 away.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Rev, didn't you switch out one of the Scors for a Callaway Sure Out? Or was that someone else?

That was MattF

I considered it but ultimately realized my trap issues were temporary. Obviously you can play golf year round in Florida but our courses are radically difference between the summer and winter. I always have issues when courses switch to winter sand because there's so much of it. A few windy days takes care of the problem.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Nice bag of players equipment. I also like the golf bag too. I'm in the market for a change this fall.

I want to play a few rounds with Rev one day. I think we'd have a lot in common and could play some fun competitive rounds. That photo above just says... this is guy that's been around the track a few times. In a good way I mean. Watch your wallet boys!!

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Good fitness, good game, good looks, Rev.

It looks like Somebody forgot to shuffle the cards.

Because of my general disdain for jock culture, I boxed as a teenager instead of playing school sports.  (And played public links golf.) The less-privileged than I juvenile delinquents at the gym were somehow more pleasant company than the preppy jocks in the locker room. Plus I could actually hit them and not get in trouble over it. (Don't worry, they weren't shy about hitting me either.)

Anyway, my boxing coach / trainer saw me running in the morning and later told me that the unfiltered Camel dangling from my mouth was defeating the whole purpose.  And here you are, a grown man working out, as if you didn't even have premium cable and a recliner.  If you had been my little brother, my whole life might have been a little easier.  

Instead, I was brought up a little differently. Father Angelo didn't believe in salvation by faith alone.  He thought it was an excuse to be a jerk in the temporal world.  But he did think that my getting cuffed around in the gym finally provided me the discipline otherwise lacking in my routine.  Plus the parish CYO ran the gym and needed the dues. Bingo can only get you so far, even with a beer and wine concession. Gotta love us Catholics.

If your world view is correct, you'll meet him someday.  He was an eighteen, even playing OB and lost balls like lateral hazards and taking preferred lies in the fairway. There's no shortage of people who could use a little guidance.

Awesome set up Rev I too need to get into some sort of golf form, if not for golf for health. It is a daily battle because work just drains me out. I wish you the best in your journey back to good health and lower handicap 🤙🤙

#PowerToThePlayer

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

great write up RevKev.

i enjoyed reading it.

thanks.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Thanks Rev. I appreciate the information

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Heavy 10.5 closed face setting

Callaway Razor Fit 3 wood

Nickent 3 Hybrid

XR-OS 4i - 9i factory steel stiff 2 up +1

Ben Hogan 44,48,52,56

Nickent PP-01

Maxfli Tour Center of Gravity model

Good fitness, good game, good looks, Rev.

It looks like Somebody forgot to shuffle the cards.

Because of my general disdain for jock culture, I boxed as a teenager instead of playing school sports. (And played public links golf.) The less-privileged than I juvenile delinquents at the gym were somehow more pleasant company than the preppy jocks in the locker room. Plus I could actually hit them and not get in trouble over it. (Don't worry, they weren't shy about hitting me either.)

Anyway, my boxing coach / trainer saw me running in the morning and later told me that the unfiltered Camel dangling from my mouth was defeating the whole purpose. And here you are, a grown man working out, as if you didn't even have premium cable and a recliner. If you had been my little brother, my whole life might have been a little easier.

Instead, I was brought up a little differently. Father Angelo didn't believe in salvation by faith alone. He thought it was an excuse to be a jerk in the temporal world. But he did think that my getting cuffed around in the gym finally provided me the discipline otherwise lacking in my routine. Plus the parish CYO ran the gym and needed the dues. Bingo can only get you so far, even with a beer and wine concession. Gotta love us Catholics.

If your world view is correct, you'll meet him someday. He was an eighteen, even playing OB and lost balls like lateral hazards and taking preferred lies in the fairway. There's no shortage of people who could use a little guidance.

Love the story -

Ah but wouldn't you know that I grew up RC - an Irish Catholic Altar boy under fathers Donnelly and Cooney. Prior to them it was fatter Finnety - I was very young when he was our priest and actually thought his name was infinity. :)

I learned my golf on a muni and then caddied at a club. But until i became a pastor most of my golf was muni golf - honestly the only thing I don't like about muni's is that the pace of play is often slow. Other than that there are lots of great ones out there including the one that I grew up on and the one in St. Pete.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Nice bag of players equipment. I also like the golf bag too. I'm in the market for a change this fall.

I want to play a few rounds with Rev one day. I think we'd have a lot in common and could play some fun competitive rounds. That photo above just says... this is guy that's been around the track a few times. In a good way I mean. Watch your wallet boys!!

I got that bag when Sports Authority went out of business - it's a really nice Ogio - it works well both for walking and on the cart.

I have huge issues with the Taylor Made head covers. I've lost the one for the 4 hybrid and fairway wood. They always seem to fall off. On a bright note having different head covers on the hybrids and fairway wood makes it very easy to tell them apart.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

As Rev said that was me. I haven't taken any SCORs out of the bag, just added the Cleveland Smart Sole S for a sand wedge. Best decision I've made.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

As Rev said that was me. I haven't taken any SCORs out of the bag, just added the Cleveland Smart Sole S for a sand wedge. Best decision I've made.

I beg to differ, marrying Chanin was your best decision.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Good Luck with continued progress on both your fitness and golfing goals!!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I beg to differ, marrying Chanin was your best decision.

I think it may be a toss up mate!  :D

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Nicely done Rev. I'll start working up one as well.

Driver:  :PXG: 311XF Gen5, Tensei CK Pro Orange, S flex

Fariway:  :PXG: 311XF Gen6 3-Wood, Tensei Blue 55g R flex

Hybrid:   :PXG: 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

:titleist-small: TSR2 4H, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester)

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 2023, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester), 5-GW

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: CBX2 Zipcore  52*, 56* Project X Catalyst Spinner Graphite Shaft

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2 Murdered Out

I've picked up 1,200 rpm and 8 yards on my 7 iron, 10 yards of carry! (Much less run out)

I'm not so much of a luddite that I dismiss the whole idea of launch monitor club fitting.

I've actually tried it.  But I miss the old time club pros and their methods.

Fitting me with a launch monitor is very much like trying to plug a diagnostic code reader into a 1959 Cadillac.

You don't tell me that I'm picking up 1,200 rpm on my 7-iron.

That would fly nicely if I had Rev's game.

You just ask, "How does this one feel, Nifty?"

I'm not so much of a luddite that I dismiss the whole idea of launch monitor club fitting.

I've actually tried it. But I miss the old time club pros and their methods.

Fitting me with a launch monitor is very much like trying to plug a diagnostic code reader into a 1959 Cadillac.

When I had my fitting at the Tour Performance Center the fitter told me that fitting certain LPGA players was tough because their fathers got in the way but that Champions Tour players were tougher because if it didn't feel right to them they weren't going to play it. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Well, the Dukes of Decrepitude TUES-THURS-FRI Morning League isn't quite the Champions Tour, Rev, but it's the closest I've ever come. 

The only real difference is that the USGA doesn't put pictures of real Champions Tour players on Post Office walls:  Wanted Dead or....Actually, Just Dead's OK.

I've actually tried it.  But I miss the old time club pros and their methods.

Like the part about plugging a diagnostic code reader into a 59 Caddy---- LOL that is me to a Tee--- Lets see on the 7 iron. How does it feel Stu? Aw heck needs about 3 grams of lead tape here and it is a little flat too. Forget the 59 Caddy I am about as sophisticated as a 53 Chevy with a Blue Flame inline 6 cylinder

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

When I had my fitting at the Tour Performance Center the fitter told me that fitting certain LPGA players was tough because their fathers got in the way but that Champions Tour players were tougher because if it didn't feel right to them they weren't going to play it. :)

Well that sorta fits me well at least the last part does about the Champions Tour players with one exception. If it does not look right to my eye to begin with I ain't gonna play it no matter what I or anyone else can do with it

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived