Har in the Hat

Chris Vosall's Bag

This is one person that I think has the best job out there. So envious of him. You Mizuno fans out there know who this person is. Found an interesting video on what's in his bag.

• Like 2

If the set is right don’t change. I think Chris Receives validation from all of the fitters and other professional colleagues at Mizuno.  In summation if he tries something new out and it doesn’t perform like his old set he can just stick to his old set where as Joe public when he goes out to try a new set I think he’s more compelled to switch rather than use what has worked in the past.

That was good stuff...Thanks for sharing.

Looks like Bill was perplexed a few times at Vosh's reasoning and thoughts.  He sure isn't a walking endorsement for buying new clubs every year...LOL

• Haha 1

Always struck by how young Vosall looks! Looks like he should be an intern at Mizuno, not chief design engineer!

Always struck by how young Vosall looks! Looks like he should be an intern at Mizuno, not chief design engineer!

And he's been with them like 17 years or something. Definitely blessed with good genes.

Bridgestone Tour B JGR Driver and HF2 irons Pre Release Testing
  • Like 1