hckymeyer

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Mizuno ST180 Driver

Tried to take a look at your LM data, but the spreadsheet is not public...

Good write ups fellas, I hate it didn't work out for some of you guys as I think it's the sexiest driver out there design wise, but I'm a sucker for that blue.

I saw that and changed it. Sorry for the delay

I included it so people could see it if they were curious, but do be aware that I definitely suffered from "driving ball in LM" syndrome and the results are probably not what I would have expected due to my swing falling apart a bit.

I will say though, the reduction in clubhead speed did not surprise me. I found the Tensei Blue shaft to be too light (and possibly too soft as well) which I think really slowed my speed down. 

I'd like to bump this thread for my Stage 2 review going up. It's embarrassingly late, I know. Thank you MGS and those following this thread for being patient. I haven't had much time to myself the last couple of months and it has blead over into my review which I would like to apologize to everyone for. I will be adding my pics to my review once I get back in town tomorrow and get to my laptop. I wanted to post what I could as soon as I could. 

Please ask many any questions you might have or give me any observations you might have. Other testers and readers alike.

• Like 4

I'd like to bump this thread for my Stage 2 review going up. It's embarrassingly late, I know. Thank you MGS and those following this thread for being patient. I haven't had much time to myself the last couple of months and it has blead over into my review which I would like to apologize to everyone for. I will be adding my pics to my review once I get back in town tomorrow and get to my laptop. I wanted to post what I could as soon as I could. 
Please ask many any questions you might have or give me any observations you might have. Other testers and readers alike.

Looking forward to it "Brian"

Hope you see what I did there

Bridgestone Tour B JGR Driver and HF2 irons Pre Release Testing
  • Like 2