Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

TOUR STICKS (DIY) - Home Depot

Compared to $14.99 from Tour Sticks these will do the trick and they are both 48" long..and are only $1.99 ;)

That's funny, an upcharge in the hundreds of percentage points. It seems like anything you can attach the word "golf" to automatically qualifies (clubs, clubmaking tools, training aids, etc) for it.

Yep, i bought one from them several years ago when they were only a buck. THe only thing that sucked was they had metal ends. No biggie, some electrical tape fixed that right up

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

I have some of these and use them everytime I practice. Just curious, why are the metal ends a bad thing? I have always noticed tape on these but never knew why. Can someone explain? Is it to keep them more stable on the ground, keep them from sliding around??

Thanks in advance.....

KWheels 

I bought the same at Lowes Had to trim them so I took off the rubber cap and cut them down 2". Why I drive a Honda Ridgeline and they were to long to fit in the trunck with my gofl bag. I recommend cutting the capped end cuz they are fiberglass and can splinter some

I bought the same at Lowes Had to trim them so I took off the rubber cap and cut them down 2". Why I drive a Honda Ridgeline and they were to long to fit in the trunck with my gofl bag. I recommend cutting the capped end cuz they are fiberglass and can splinter some

Good tip, Diddy!

Has anyone seen blue ones at home depot?

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Ha, nice find, anyone find something you can use to get the sticks to align properly. Like a T shaped plastic?

You could get a "T" shaped piece of PVC pipe... they come in many sizes/diameters. This also makes for a good putter alignment/path drill if you stick both poles in the ground and tie a thinnish string (or rope) at each end; just have the putterhead follow the string. Angle one in the ground to find your full-swing path, or place them both just off each hip to get that "turn in a barrel" feel on your full swing.

I have some of these and use them everytime I practice. Just curious, why are the metal ends a bad thing? I have always noticed tape on these but never knew why. Can someone explain? Is it to keep them more stable on the ground, keep them from sliding around??

Thanks in advance.....

hard lesson to learn. Had a black driver head that was scratched up after the alignment stick went inside the head cover and took off in the cart. OOPS. Hence the metal ends needing taped up :)

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

Ha, nice find, anyone find something you can use to get the sticks to align properly. Like a T shaped plastic?

Split a PVC or copper tee in half. 1/4" would be just fine.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Has anyone tried putting a tour stick through you belt buckles and hitting balls? stops your hips over/under rotating ;)

i think they were made for peoples driveways, thats why there's a reflective material! so you dont drive on your grass!

• 4 months later...

I saw a guy yesterday with a set like you "invented" I dont know if he read it on here or done it on his own. He had rubber balls glued (I assume glued) to the top to alleviate the sharp ends. Just thought I would pass on the rubber ball part as another option

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• 2 months later...

does anyone know where to get these in australia?

they dont seem to sell them in bunnings

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

Archived