Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Barbajo’s Excellent Scottish Golfing Adventure

So, we've been in Scotland for 3 days (me, the Mrs and her 2 sisters) and we're having a hell of a time.

Two rounds of golf in, hosted by Gavin Dear of Shot Scope. I left both my A and my B games stateside, so the scores have gone down like Butch and Sundance in a hail of Mexican army bullets - but we had a serious blast.

Round 1 was Friday at Longniddry - a 98 year old mixed links/parkland course with amazing views of the Firth of Forth.

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

IMG_6458.JPG

IMG_6444.JPG

Played with Gavin, Michael and Scott from Shot Scope. Michael is a member at Longniddry and won the club championship 3 straight years before losing in the semi's this year. Gavin and I won the match - we'll, mostly Gavin - I helped a little.

IMG_6442.JPG

IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6459.JPG

IMG_6448.JPG

Today we played at Prestonfield in Edinburgh. Fun Parkland Course with 6 or 7 420 to 460 yard par 4's. Brought my C- game today - it was ugly but I did nail my first birdie of the trip - a tap in on the par 5 6th. Promptly followed that up with 4 straight DB's 🤯🤯

IMG_6479.JPG

IMG_6481.JPG

IMG_6482.JPG

IMG_6483.JPG

IMG_6485.JPG

IMG_6485.JPG

IMG_6487.JPG

IMG_6488.JPG

IMG_6489.JPG

Tomorrow is North Berwick - a 30 minute train ride from our apartment. Weather is looking pretty dicey so I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Monday is a mystery round - Gavin won't tell me where, but he says it'll be worth it. Just hope my game improves in time...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some other sites from Edinburgh...

A hot Turkish shave...

IMG_6416.JPG

Scott's Tower - entrance to Old Town...

IMG_6424.JPG

IMG_6427.JPG

IMG_6432.JPG

IMG_6434.JPG

IMG_6439.JPG

Didn't buy the kilt, but did find a place where they rent them...

This Jaguar set up for off-riding was parked outside our apartment. Seriously want to take it for a spin...

IMG_6470.JPG

IMG_6471.JPG

Apparently duck eggs are a thing in Scotland - made a couple for breakfast...

IMG_6474.JPG

IMG_6475.JPG

Something tells me I don't want to eat here...

IMG_6418.JPG

More to come...

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Nice pics . Sounds like a great time (except for the golf scores)

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Awesome pics! Sounds like a blast. Wish I could get over there sometime.

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

What irons did you end up taking? you know I was trying like heck to talk you into taking the Macgregors

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

What irons did you end up taking? you know I was trying like heck to talk you into taking the Macgregors

Wound up bringing just the Srixons -- but I'm hitting them for crap, if that's any consolation. Pure as could be last weekend - this weekend is a completely different story. Brought the Mizzy and Nike drivers - Nike might make it's debut tomorrow. Was wild with the MIzzy today (hence the double bogeys!). Might swap the Cally wedge for the Bettinardi, too...we'll see. 

Maybe I should have brought the MacGregors, Stu - it might have been just the right karma. 

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Wound up bringing just the Srixons -- but I'm hitting them for crap, if that's any consolation. Pure as could be last weekend - this weekend is a completely different story. Brought the Mizzy and Nike drivers - Nike might make it's debut tomorrow. Was wild with the MIzzy today (hence the double bogeys!). Might swap the Cally wedge for the Bettinardi, too...we'll see. 

Maybe I should have brought the MacGregors, Stu - it might have been just the right karma. 

Now you are talking Karma----- That was what I was trying to get at all along---- Oh well looks like you are having fun anyhow and that is what it is about

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Have you met any S#anks while you're there yet? By that I mean the surname of course.

Supposedly Edinburg is where we came from. If so, ask them why in the hell they let our ancestors choose this name! Haha.

Glad you are having a good time!

LOL maybe your ancestors were the ones hitting the chili popper hosel rockets in the first place and the shot was named after them ^_^  :D .  For the record I would rather shank one than snap hook one

G

Great pics John, looks like you are enjoying yourself.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Nice JB, good to see you're having a great time.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Great pics. I seriously have to make this trip one day.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

What a great write up! Awesome pics and sounds like you are getting the full treatment! Curious; how'd the duck eggs taste compared to chicken eggs?

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Thanks for the awesome pics. Looks like a good adventure!

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Next on the bucket list

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

So, we've been in Scotland for 3 days (me, the Mrs and her 2 sisters) and we're having a hell of a time.

Two rounds of golf in, hosted by Gavin Dear of Shot Scope. I left both my A and my B games stateside, so the scores have gone down like Butch and Sundance in a hail of Mexican army bullets - but we had a serious blast.

Round 1 was Friday at Longniddry - a 98 year old mixed links/parkland course with amazing views of the Firth of Forth.

attachicon.gifIMG_6455.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6456.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6458.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6444.JPG

Played with Gavin, Michael and Scott from Shot Scope. Michael is a member at Longniddry and won the club championship 3 straight years before losing in the semi's this year. Gavin and I won the match - we'll, mostly Gavin - I helped a little.

attachicon.gifIMG_6442.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6447.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6459.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6448.JPG

Today we played at Prestonfield in Edinburgh. Fun Parkland Course with 6 or 7 420 to 460 yard par 4's. Brought my C- game today - it was ugly but I did nail my first birdie of the trip - a tap in on the par 5 6th. Promptly followed that up with 4 straight DB's

attachicon.gifIMG_6479.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6481.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6482.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6483.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6485.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6485.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6487.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6488.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6489.JPG

Tomorrow is North Berwick - a 30 minute train ride from our apartment. Weather is looking pretty dicey so I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Monday is a mystery round - Gavin won't tell me where, but he says it'll be worth it. Just hope my game improves in time...

Keep the pics coming - we're living vicariously through you. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Looks like an amazing trip hope your game improves and the weather holds off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

What a great write up! Awesome pics and sounds like you are getting the full treatment! Curious; how'd the duck eggs taste compared to chicken eggs?

As the saying goes, taste like chicken

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Day 3 - the ladies and I took the train from Edinburgh to North Berwick - they shopped, I got a taste for true seaside links golf.

What a great experience and an incredibly fun course!

IMG_6500.JPG

IMG_6497.JPG

IMG_6499.JPG

IMG_6501.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

IMG_6507.JPG

IMG_6510.JPG

Had a great front, uhhh, 8. The wheels came off on the back 10 - saved a few pars, barely missed a few par saves and the we came to the 15th. “I think ye tugged it a wee left” my caddy said. A wee left indeed...

IMG_6519.JPG

IMG_6520.JPG

Had a 7 Iron to the green from the beach. It didn't work, but I had to try...

IMG_6522.JPG

Par 3 16 was a 200 yd blind shot. “Whatever ye do, you dun wanna be in the front left bunker laddie...” said my caddy. Which is exactly where I went. With this lie...

IMG_6523.JPG

You could have stood on my shoulders and still not seen the pin, but the caddy taught me how to hit the shot: kneel on the front lip, close the club face and hit it as hard as I possibly could. Sunuvagun if it didn't pop up and out - barely, but out.

Wound up shooting an 82 - which wasn't horrible considering how badly I played on the back. Was able to prevent doubles with the putter, but didn't hit all that many good shots - lots of grinding.

Had a great time with my playing partners - met up with two other singles - John from Scotland and James from Washington DC. Our caddies - John and Arron - were first rate, very knowledgeable and lots of fun. If John did any eye-rolling at my execution - he kept it well hidden.

If you got to Scotland- definitely put North Berwick on your list. Good is good, you have full use of the locker room and the course is a blast.

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

There is one thing that you absolutely must eat there- well, two things -first is Haggis - it is really good, especially if you like scrapple (i do)... the second is Sticky Toffee Pudding- I think I had one at every place we stayed - and they were all very VERY Good!!!

Enjoy!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

WOW what a great trip with lots of pics and no doubt many memories logged into the old noggin!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Thats amazing you got out of that bunker in one shot. Should be in the shot of the day thread!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Thats amazing you got out of that bunker in one shot. Should be in the shot of the day thread!

The caddie helped tremendously -- he got in there and showed me the stance and told me to "bash it as hard as ye can...it'll roll right up the club face and pop out." 

Can't stress enough how much fun this day was, how much fun the course was and how great the company was. It's always dicey getting paired up with a bunch of singles, but it was an awesome day. John and James were both excellent guys - John hadn't played much this year but you could tell he had a game - and a Powacaddy electric push cart, which was awesome and, as our blog article stated, are fairly common over here. Lots of golfers own them and most golf shops rent them.

I swear John found at least one bunker per hole but hit some great shots to get out. James had a nice, fluid swing that was sweet to watch, and he was the first guy I'd ever played with who used a long putter. He was pretty good with it. 

Another thing I've noticed golfing with Scots - they know the rules, and they are very good natured about their ribbing - which makes the game more fun. My two rounds with the Shot Scope team were match play - no money involved, just bragging rights and a few laughs along the way. 

The Mystery Round is today - not sure where it is but I figure it has to be one of two places. In case it's not the first place, I've booked a hotel room a 5 minute walk from the clubhouse for tonight so I can get up in time to get in line tomorrow. More pictures to come!

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

And all that said, I think I've found maybe the best use for Shot Scope, if you're not into complete game and shot analysis -- it's a great way to preserve memories of a round! Maybe that would make for a great marketing scheme - "Making memories one shot at a time..."

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

The caddie helped tremendously -- he got in there and showed me the stance and told me to "bash it as hard as ye can...it'll roll right up the club face and pop out."

Can't stress enough how much fun this day was, how much fun the course was and how great the company was. It's always dicey getting paired up with a bunch of singles, but it was an awesome day. John and James were both excellent guys - John hadn't played much this year but you could tell he had a game - and a Powacaddy electric push cart, which was awesome and, as our blog article stated, are fairly common over here. Lots of golfers own them and most golf shops rent them.

I swear John found at least one bunker per hole but hit some great shots to get out. James had a nice, fluid swing that was sweet to watch, and he was the first guy I'd ever played with who used a long putter. He was pretty good with it.

Another thing I've noticed golfing with Scots - they know the rules, and they are very good natured about their ribbing - which makes the game more fun. My two rounds with the Shot Scope team were match play - no money involved, just bragging rights and a few laughs along the way.

The Mystery Round is today - not sure where it is but I figure it has to be one of two places. In case it's not the first place, I've booked a hotel room a 5 minute walk from the clubhouse for tonight so I can get up in time to get in line tomorrow. More pictures to come!

Good luck with that one Barbajo and I don't think you have to give us any more clues as to where you are talking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Some other sites from Edinburgh...

A hot Turkish shave...

attachicon.gifIMG_6416.JPG

Scott's Tower - entrance to Old Town...

attachicon.gifIMG_6424.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6427.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6432.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6434.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6439.JPG

Didn't buy the kilt, but did find a place where they rent them...

This Jaguar set up for off-riding was parked outside our apartment. Seriously want to take it for a spin...

attachicon.gifIMG_6470.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6471.JPG

Apparently duck eggs are a thing in Scotland - made a couple for breakfast...

attachicon.gifIMG_6474.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6475.JPG

Something tells me I don't want to eat here...

attachicon.gifIMG_6418.JPG

More to come...

Sounds like you're having a great time, hopefully your mystery course is something special. I do need to ask about the shave.

Did you pay extra to get your forehead done? And more importantly, how do you manage to grow a whiskers on your forehead?

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Looks like you've managed to thread the needle with the weather... awesome courses!  sounds like an unforgettable experience.  Thanks for bringing us along.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I would have loved to have seen video of that bunker shot. I was amazed at the guys at The Open hitting out of those tall bunkers. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I saw where John was playing...you guys are going to be SO jealous when he posts here.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Archived