Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

People working at a golf course who shouldn’t be working there

Gg Owen

Now this young man has the right attitude. He values his chosen profession and takes pride in what he does for a living. I'm guessing if you visited his golf activity that same attitude, values and beliefs are shared by many members of his organization.

I believe education level has very little to do with customer service. I work in the health care industry. This industry requires an above average education level. Believe me people skills doesn't come with that $500,000 education. While there definitely are folks who are innately nice people most of the time quality customer service comes from an organizational culture committed to the customer experience.

If you have a poor experience with say a “starter” or “Marshall” 9 times out of 10 you can follow that trail directly back to an ineffective leader or leaders. People may remember what you say. They could possibly remember what you do. They will always remember how you make them feel.

So if you have an issue with an individual at the Golf Course I recommend you go see the General Manager or Head Pro. If change is going to take place it must start with the leadership and their reinforcement of a healthy organizational culture.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I appreciate the kind words. But more so. I appreciate you calling me young

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12