Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Adams F11 Driver Pics!

GolfSpy_X

The is easily the BEST driver since the 9015D. This is a low spinning monster. I have been gaming the 9015D and the Classic for the last 2.5 years and the F11 is easily 10 yards longer than either of them. I'm not sure of what the scoops on the top line do....but it works!

The is easily the BEST driver since the 9015D. This is a low spinning monster. I have been gaming the 9015D and the Classic for the last 2.5 years and the F11 is easily 10 yards longer than either of them. I'm not sure of what the scoops on the top line do....but it works!

I've heard that for all adams driver that came out after the monster.

Still haven't had anything come close.

So are they saying these velocity slot lines are going to make us hit the ball further? when I looked at the first pic , I was like hmmm I like the shape. But by the time I was at pic 2,3 it wasn't what I first thought it was. I thought we had a traditional shaped driver, and maybe it is? I'll have to wait and see this driver in person to make a valued opinion.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Have you hit this personally? I've always liked the looks of the DF Classic, but I never played it. I really have never found anything better then my R510 DF proto. Now I bought the Cally FT9 TA and that is a beast! But it took a while to find the right shaft to go with it for my swing, because that is one low spinning head. I was never a Cally guy ever but I love this head. Now I've been hearing great things about :lol: and it's probably time I try one.

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

I've personally tested this driver for two days with both the NEW "BLUE" version of the Voodoo and with a MATRIX TP5HD and I can personally attest that its 8-10 yards longer than my 9015D which was my past gamer of 2.5 years. The head shape is almost the total opposite of the original Speedline. It actually has some "ovalness" towards the outer toe of the head which causes it to sit "open" or "square" at address like the 9015D. Some of the newer Adams drivers always sat a bit closed in comparison to my 9015 which is 2* open....so this is really the first driver that has caught my attention. I've tried all the drivers that followed the 9015D and never found one with the same "low spin"....but this falls right in line with the 9015D spin wise. Its defiantly going to be a winner...

Adams11-2.jpg

Adams11-4.jpg

Adams11-5.jpg

Adams11-1.jpg

I'm starting to get confused about ADAMS drivers, something only Taylormade was able to do sometime ago.

This one is supposed to replace the FAST I guess? (which I'm still thinking never saw the difference with the old Speedline)

It looks atrocious. I hope it performs better than it looks...

• 2 weeks later...

I've personally tested this driver for two days with both the NEW "BLUE" version of the Voodoo and with a MATRIX TP5HD and I can personally attest that its 8-10 yards longer than my 9015D which was my past gamer of 2.5 years. The head shape is almost the total opposite of the original Speedline. It actually has some "ovalness" towards the outer toe of the head which causes it to sit "open" or "square" at address like the 9015D. Some of the newer Adams drivers always sat a bit closed in comparison to my 9015 which is 2* open....so this is really the first driver that has caught my attention. I've tried all the drivers that followed the 9015D and never found one with the same "low spin"....but this falls right in line with the 9015D spin wise. Its defiantly going to be a winner...

Do you have the specs on the New Blue Voodoo? Thanks, Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

I personally think that Adams is a vastly underated brand.

I currently play the 9064LS with the RIP and it is accurate

and long enough. I'm sure in time, i'll try the F 11,. but

right now i'm happy and don't want to change. As for looks,

usally after a few good drives they tend to fade to the don't

really matter catagory.

Adams 9064LS 10.5 R.I.P. Reg. gold eye

Cleveland DST 3 wood (17) Redboard Reg.

Clevelamd DST 7 wood Redboard Reg.

Mizuno MP 52 4-PW Nippon Pro 950 R + 1/2"

Scratch 53* DS

Scratch 60* SS

Cleveland Classic 2 Putter 35

Ping Anser Putter

Scotty Studio Select Newport ( for trade )

Kinda looking for some Srixon 701 Tour heads

Addias Stand bag

Ping USA Staff bag

Srixon TriSpeed Tour & Titleist Pro V1X & Srixon Z Star X

• 2 weeks later...

Converted Adams fan here. I JUST bought the 9064 last week... now this F-11 is coming up in, what in February? I pretty much like the 9064 after pne round with it yesterday. I am positive I will demo the F-11 even though it is ugly. I with the other poster's thoughts... if it performs, I don't much care what the product looks like.

• 2 weeks later...

i like the blue the lines arent bad at all i agree with the nike statement those were a big distraction but these are ok at least pic wise to my eye, i just dont liek the face on adams drivers alot of people love them though

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to look at the leading edge of the club and the back of the ball are my focus. The lines would not be a bother. It all about the performance for me, then looks. I can get past the looks ask my ex-girlfriend lol. No but really, gonna have to swing this one and see!

Sacrifice Or Regret...You Choose!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got to hit a F11 driver and 3 wood. They really are nice sticks and driver looks better in person than in the pictures that I had seen.

F11 3 wood should be really good even though it looks funky.

To answer one question above, from what I'm told F11 replaces Fast10 not 9064LS.

62 yr old's Bag of Hacking Utensils 

TSR2 10* Ventus Blue Velocore 6-S

Callaway Paradym 3HL & hybrid 21*

Callaway Paradym 5-AW AMT Black S300

SM9 52* & 58*

Odyssey DART 47"

Yes, the F11 replaces the Fast 10 (F-11 meaning Fast 11, as in it's released in 2011. Fast 10 released in 2010, get it?). The 9064 replaced the 9032.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived