Sign in to follow this  
TheWahoo

Jarrod Lyle, heartbreaking news

I've seen a few people wanting Titleist to release the yellow bucket hat for sale and have the proceeds donated to his family.

I don't wear a bucket hat but I would certainly buy one and wear it with pride if they did.

Vale Jarrod.

• Like 2

I've seen a few people wanting Titleist to release the yellow bucket hat for sale and have the proceeds donated to his family.

I don't wear a bucket hat but I would certainly buy one and wear it with pride if they did.

Vale Jarrod.

I would buy one.

I did not know much about him, but all the stories I read make him sound like an outstanding human being. I thought it was a classy move by DeChambeau to donate the winnings of the long drive contest to the Jarrod's family.

• Like 4

Someone on twitter suggested Rory (I think all the pro's) should put on a bucket hat maybe just on 18, or at some point, to show support and highlight Jarrod and this horrible illness. It could be a great source of comfort for the family. Poor guy. 

I thought I heard it mentioned on Golf Channel last night that everyone playing next week at the Wyndham would be wearing yellow hats in honor of Jarrod.

• Like 3

Justin Thomas had tried to get the yellow bucket hats shipped to Ohio for the WGC but they couldn't make it happen...

https://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/justin-thomas-was-desperate-to-honour-jarrod-lyle-with-iconic-yellow-bucket-hat-at-firestone/news-story/fc2f964d3156c828002263f71c9bb58b