Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Jordan Spieth: good guy

Love em or hate em this is a class act.

He must get a ton of these and he could easily ignore them....but the makes it a point to find these kids and engage them...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Just a bit misty-eyed out here...Super cool!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Jordan is definitely one that gets it when it comes to the fans. It all starts at home and you can see how the condition of his sister has an influence on what he does for kids and the fans

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Definitely my favorite player

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

I'm not a big Spieth fan, but he clearly gets it.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Good for him!

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Not sure if I shared this story on here, but if it is a repeat I chalk it up to old age.  A few years ago I took my wife and three kids to the Barclays at Bethpage for the pro-am round on Wednesday and all my son wanted was a Speith autograph (and maybe Rickie and Phil as well).  We were at the 18th green when Speith's group came through and he said he would sign but they still had 9 holes to play so he needed to be quick.  I got all three of my kids in front of me so they did not get trampled by the crowd and was there as protection and not to get an autograph myself.  My wife was behind me and some guy handed her something and asked if he could get Jordan to sign it.  When Jordan was heading down the line he noticed the guy and what my wife was holding to sign and Jordan refused to sign it.  He told my wife the guy is a seller and not to do him any favors.  Now he was not rude to my wife nor to any of the kids.  He literally signed for every kid that was there on his way to the first tee.

Fast forward a few holes and we were on #3 tee as his group came up to hit their tee shots.  Jordan plays first from the back tees and as the amateurs were playing he came over to us and apologized to my wife if he had offended her, but explained that he would rather sign for the kids than sellers on eBay.  We told him he did not have to apologize but it was appreciated.  He spent about four minutes talking to my son about my son's game and signed his hat for him.  The kid could not be more of a class act in my book and did something that he really just did not have to do.  To this day my son still talks about the time he met Jordan Speith......which was also the day he invited CHIII to be my partner in our Saturday money game if he didn't make the cut.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

He's definitely a special personality.  Great video, great story.  Thanks for sharing.  Two thumbs up.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Not sure if I shared this story on here, but if it is a repeat I chalk it up to old age.  A few years ago I took my wife and three kids to the Barclays at Bethpage for the pro-am round on Wednesday and all my son wanted was a Speith autograph (and maybe Rickie and Phil as well).  We were at the 18th green when Speith's group came through and he said he would sign but they still had 9 holes to play so he needed to be quick.  I got all three of my kids in front of me so they did not get trampled by the crowd and was there as protection and not to get an autograph myself.  My wife was behind me and some guy handed her something and asked if he could get Jordan to sign it.  When Jordan was heading down the line he noticed the guy and what my wife was holding to sign and Jordan refused to sign it.  He told my wife the guy is a seller and not to do him any favors.  Now he was not rude to my wife nor to any of the kids.  He literally signed for every kid that was there on his way to the first tee.

Fast forward a few holes and we were on #3 tee as his group came up to hit their tee shots.  Jordan plays first from the back tees and as the amateurs were playing he came over to us and apologized to my wife if he had offended her, but explained that he would rather sign for the kids than sellers on eBay.  We told him he did not have to apologize but it was appreciated.  He spent about four minutes talking to my son about my son's game and signed his hat for him.  The kid could not be more of a class act in my book and did something that he really just did not have to do.  To this day my son still talks about the time he met Jordan Speith......which was also the day he invited CHIII to be my partner in our Saturday money game if he didn't make the cut.

Damn you Jmike....It's all dusty in my office right now!

It's truly awesome to see one of the best players in the game, be one of the best off the course.   I know there are a lot of anit-Jordan people on here, and that's fine you like who you like or don't.  But I'll say this, if the PGA Tour had 144 of him playing every week, it'd would be in damn fine shape!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I swear every week theres a Jordan Spieth good guy video...

I know at the US Open at Oakmont we went to a practice round, Im a big memorabilia nerd and wanted a pin flag signed by anyone who would.  (before I get judged I always put kids there in front of myself and do whatever I can to help a kid get his day made before getting something signed for myself).  We were there super early before the rounds and Jodan was walking by my wife, I and about 3 other people. He stopped and she happened to be looking at the flag so she asked him to sign it, he signed it talked with the group of us for about 5 minutes and even signed my UA Hat. Probably one of the nicest interactions that day.

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Yes, the PGA picked up a gem when Jordan came to the tour.  Great player with even a greater attitude and appreciation for the sport.  What's even better is that there are many young tour players who interact with the fan base in a positive manner; Fowler, Thomas, Simson, Finau, etc. Loved Gavin's swing - was looking a little peculiar for a moment  :o ... then he nailed it!

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Every year at Colonial he makes sure that the volunteers know he appreciates the help. I've come away with a few good Jordan moments over the last few years there. Hoping he finishes the slam this week!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Not sure if I shared this story on here, but if it is a repeat I chalk it up to old age. A few years ago I took my wife and three kids to the Barclays at Bethpage for the pro-am round on Wednesday and all my son wanted was a Speith autograph (and maybe Rickie and Phil as well). We were at the 18th green when Speith's group came through and he said he would sign but they still had 9 holes to play so he needed to be quick. I got all three of my kids in front of me so they did not get trampled by the crowd and was there as protection and not to get an autograph myself. My wife was behind me and some guy handed her something and asked if he could get Jordan to sign it. When Jordan was heading down the line he noticed the guy and what my wife was holding to sign and Jordan refused to sign it. He told my wife the guy is a seller and not to do him any favors. Now he was not rude to my wife nor to any of the kids. He literally signed for every kid that was there on his way to the first tee.

Fast forward a few holes and we were on #3 tee as his group came up to hit their tee shots. Jordan plays first from the back tees and as the amateurs were playing he came over to us and apologized to my wife if he had offended her, but explained that he would rather sign for the kids than sellers on eBay. We told him he did not have to apologize but it was appreciated. He spent about four minutes talking to my son about my son's game and signed his hat for him. The kid could not be more of a class act in my book and did something that he really just did not have to do. To this day my son still talks about the time he met Jordan Speith......which was also the day he invited CHIII to be my partner in our Saturday money game if he didn't make the cut.

I think you did post this once B4 but it's OK, a great story and needs to be told about the good guys out there.

Great story and your kids will remember it

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

He is a class act in every aspect.  Arnie was the same way in that he went out of his way to give the fans special consideration. I got to know him a little and he did many things that would never make the press but gave fans a lifetime memory.

Titleist TS 3 with Fuji Ventus R shaft

Epic Flash 3 & 5 woods

Cally Big Berta 2019 4 hybrid

Cally Apex 2019 5-PW

Cally 48*

Honma TW4 56*

Titleist Volker Raw wedge 60*

Scotty Cameron X5 putter

Archived