2 Weeks Remaining: MODERATOR WANTED Join the MyGolfSpy Staff! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MattF

Ohio getogether September

A "little" further?

Lol ok a lot further than I expected. I guess a 160 9i is a long way

• Like 3

Hopefully we will get some pics and stories! Must've been a great time. Hope you had good weather!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sorry I failed on the picture front. We didn't have anybody in front of us and we had some groups behind us, so I was probably not taking as much time as I normally would for pictures.

Just know this. Matt hits the ball pretty far with most of his clubs. Max's 4 hybrid needs to be sent for back to the USGA to be tested to see if it's legal. My goodness he kills that thing.

Mr. Theoo hits his 3 iron father than any of us probably hits driver.

Me, I just focused on trying to keep it in front of me. But my wedge game let me down horribly. Which is surprising as it's usually a strength.

Overall great day.

And oh yeah. That Pizza actually tasted better than it looks.

It was aptly named. Meat, Meat and More Meat!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

Rob your 3w came around near the end as well and that driver was pretty much automatic all day

• Like 2

Rob your 3w came around near the end as well and that driver was pretty much automatic all day

Even on a par 3!  :D

• Like 2

Some things must remain secret!

The gang.

bridgestone_18.jpg

I think my post about who is who got submitted in another thread.

anyways. who us who in the pic?

I know Rob is in the yellow hat

pizza.jpg

Some things must remain secret!

The gang.

bridgestone_18.jpg

I think my post about who is who got submitted in another thread.

anyways. who us who in the pic?

I know Rob is in the yellow hat

pizza.jpg

It was answered in that thread too, just don't remember which thread that was....

Matt in the cowboy hat, me in the gray hat, Mr Theoo in the back.

Guys can' you believe yesterday was my first 18 hole round since we played in Ohio!   Had a few 9 hole rounds and an occasional 3 or 4 hole practice loop, but that was way too long of time between 18's.

The good news is though, hit 7 of 7 fairways with the driver, and while I hit the irons well, only hit 3 of 9 greens as a result.   The back 9 was a bit more hap hazard, we played tees I don't normally play and it brought some hazards into play that I tried to avoid, and didn't just trust the swing, so ended up with a couple bad hooks and pulls.   Shot a 89 43/46  

• Like 5

[mention=65448]Golfspy_CG2[/mention] I think I left my mgs bag tag on your bag 🤣🤣

As soon as I can find out which bag, I can get it back to you

Bridgestone Tour B JGR Driver and HF2 irons Pre Release Testing
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

As soon as I can find out which bag, I can get it back to you emoji13.png

Bridgestone Tour B JGR Driver and HF2 irons Pre Release Testing

🤣🤣🤣