Sign in to follow this  
TinkerGolfMan

Artisan Golf Wedges

Daaaaannggg!! Nice wedges sir!!!

• Like 2

Not sure about the different grinds or bounce options but I will ask what did you get?? The look super now though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Wow, those look sweeeet.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

After Miguel Jimenez and Padraig Harrington, Mike Taylor may very well be the Most Interesting Man in Golf...the dude will never run out of stories to tell.

Awesome wedges!

• Like 3

After Miguel Jimenez and Padraig Harrington, Mike Taylor may very well be the Most Interesting Man in Golf...the dude will never run out of stories to tell.

Awesome wedges!

This is true! I got to visit him: 

• Like 1

Nice wedges! When are they going to start making the irons?

Unless you have the name recognition, patience and pxg-esk budget, I don't think you'll be able to get irons from Mike. I know a couple guys that have gone up to artisan to get fit for putters and inquired about irons and they all said the same thing: probably not gonna happen. I don't think Mike has time to mass produce irons. He's so busy with putters and wedges that if they opened it up to irons, it would probably be over a year wait with all the pros wanting him to do some work. I see where Artisan is coming from but I'd rather have quality stuff than something that is quickly looked over and sold to the consumer so they can get on to the next set.

• Like 1

Unless you have the name recognition, patience and pxg-esk budget, I don't think you'll be able to get irons from Mike. I know a couple guys that have gone up to artisan to get fit for putters and inquired about irons and they all said the same thing: probably not gonna happen. I don't think Mike has time to mass produce irons. He's so busy with putters and wedges that if they opened it up to irons, it would probably be over a year wait with all the pros wanting him to do some work. I see where Artisan is coming from but I'd rather have quality stuff than something that is quickly looked over and sold to the consumer so they can get on to the next set.

I agree with this. If you want irons made with the same kind of craftmanship I would contact National Customworks and you can get a set of irons hand ground by Don White

• Like 1

Great looking wedges! Did you go and visit him or do it all over the phone?

MT is one of the best wedge gurus!! He's also the most down to earth and genuine guys you'll meet.

I was one of lucky guys that went to the Very first Oven trip back in the day. You had to be on staff or Nike sponsored athletes to get invited into the Oven. MT made me a set VR Oven Tour wedges. Still my favorite set of wedges, but I don't game them.

Enjoy your wedges buddy!

• Like 2

Just got some Artisan Wedges created by Mike Taylor:

DjzZElYU0AAgNYG.jpg

DjzZElYV4AIFEPx.jpg

DjzZElYV4AAU7it.jpg

Those are BEAUTIFUL!! I am super jealous. Hope you enjoy them and play well!!

• Like 1

I'm feeling an irrational hatred that they are in your bag and not mine haha. Just kidding but they do look amazing. Hope they play just as well.

• Like 1

Great looking wedges! Did you go and visit him or do it all over the phone?

MT is one of the best wedge gurus!! He's also the most down to earth and genuine guys you'll meet.

I was one of lucky guys that went to the Very first Oven trip back in the day. You had to be on staff or Nike sponsored athletes to get invited into the Oven. MT made me a set VR Oven Tour wedges. Still my favorite set of wedges, but I don't game them.

Enjoy your wedges buddy!

Yeah I made the visit over to the oven, I made a video about it also if you look at my previous posts. 

• Like 1

Yeah I made the visit over to the oven, I made a video about it also if you look at my previous posts.

Great video! That video brings back some great memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1