Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please join me in congratulating our five testers:     US: DPattGolf PMookie poprockncoke   UK: Jon Brittain   CAN: TravisClarke           (5) TESTERS WANTED!!!   Ben Hogan F

::ANNOUNCEMENT::     Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming responses to this application thread. The Hogan brand is coming back with a vengeance.   Please join me in congratulating our five te

Posted Images

This is an awesome opportunity. Thanks for the chance. Was a caddie at Whistling Straits for 9 years and have played Hogans forever! Hogan Apex Edge Pro irons, Adam's speedline Ul driver, Adam's HY 4hybrid, sonartec hybrid, Adam's right lies HY 5 wood, Sonartec 3wood. Ping putter. Cleveland CG15 52°,56°

(5) TESTERS WANTED!!!

FtWorthBlack banner 2.jpg

Ben Hogan Ft. Worth Black Irons

In the words of Peter Wolf - don't touch the knobs 'cause I think we're gonna have some fun with this one....

​This year marks the 65th anniversary of the Ben Hogan Company. The brand has has plenty of ups and more than its share of downs, but it's still with us and as a brand, it still maters.

With three new product launches this year, Hogan has firmly reestablished itself as a brand to be reckoned with, and we have a unique opportunity for 5 lucky forum members to test, review and keep a set of the sexy, new Ft. Worth 15 Black irons.

FtWorthBlack_Web_020 copy.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

The Ft. Worth Black, with its rugged Diamond Black Metal finish, is most definitely a player's iron. It's a 1025 forged blade, and Hogan says it gives the better player the feel, accuracy and consistency his or her game demands.

We're looking for 5 of you to test the Fort Worth Blacks and let the MyGolfSpy Community what you think!

This review opportunity is open to any golfer in the US, Canada or the UK. Sorry lefties - this one is for your right-handed brethren only.

FtWorthBlack_Web_029 copy.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

We take our Forum Member Testing quite seriously here at MyGolfSpy, and it's imperative you apply in the right place - which is right here in the Forum and NOT back in the blog.

To be eligible, please tell us - in this thread - the following:

First name and home state/province

Age and handicap

Your current iron set/makeup

Thanks for applying! We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

FtWorthBlack_Web_029 copy.jpg

Good luck!

Clay, Idaho 

35 / 19 HDCP

Cobra F7 Single Lengths =1/2 inch over standard with two wraps under bottom hand. 

:callaway-small:Driver - FT-iQ 10* /  :taylormade-small: Woods - Burner 2.0 3 and 5 

:taylormade-small: Hybrids - 3 and 4 /  :cobra-small: Irons - King F7 ONE 5 - PW

:cleveland-small:  Wedges - 56* 60*

:odyssey-small:  White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 - I kind of hate this thing! <_<

All stuffed in an OGIO bag and a ClicGear 3.5. 

Mike, Wisconsin

Age 34, handicap 2.8

Mizuno MP-25, Nippon NS pro 950gh, S flex

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: TaylorMade SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: Srixon U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: 4-6: Mizuno JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: Mizuno JPX-919 Tour, all with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: Mizuno T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: EvnRoll ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip

Ty

Denver, CO

HCap: 5

Current bag: mizzy JPX 900 Tour

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small:  Epic Flash SZ 9o w/ Ventus 6X

:callaway-small:  Rogue 4wd w/ ATMOS Red 7X

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 20o w/ ATMOS Blue 7S tipped 1"

:mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour 4i - PW (standard lofts) Rifle

:titelist-small:  SM6 51o, 59o, SM7 55o