Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Bobby Grace The Little Man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please join me in congratulating our five testers:     US: DPattGolf PMookie poprockncoke   UK: Jon Brittain   CAN: TravisClarke           (5) TESTERS WANTED!!!   Ben Hogan F

::ANNOUNCEMENT::     Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming responses to this application thread. The Hogan brand is coming back with a vengeance.   Please join me in congratulating our five te

Posted Images

Hope to get chosen one time!!!

Santiago - Dallas, Texas

43 y/o - 13.1 hcp

Mizuno MP-25 4i-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite S

Taylormade TP UDI 3 iron - KBS C-Taper Lite S

Chad from Austin Texas area.

46 in 3 and a half weeks with 16 handicap

Old school Mizuno Shadows with regular flex shaft and Golfpride midsize grips

Always loved the Hogan brand but have never bought a set. Played with a buddy's set on an impromptu golf outing once though. Love you retire the Mizuno's once and for all!!

Name: Desmond

State: Virginia, USA

Handicap: 9

Irons: MIURA CB57 (#4-PW)

• Shafts: N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 120 Stiff

• Lie: +2° up / Loft: Std. / Length: +1”

Iron (Driving Iron): TITLEIST 712u (#2 @ 17°)

• Shafts: KBS C-Taper Lt. 110 Stiff

• Lie: +2° up / Loft: Std. / Length: Std.

Wedges: TITLEIST VOKEY SM6 52/8F & 58/8M

• Shafts: TT Dynamic Gold s300 Stiff

• Lie: +2° up / Loft: Std. / Length: +1”

Name: Des Taggart (USMC) • City, State: Lexington, Virginia, USA • Age: 46 - Handicap: 9 - Dexterity: Right • Irons: Miura CB57 (#4-PW)[ Shafts: N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 120 Stiff ][ Lie: +2° up / Loft: Std. / Length: +1†] • Driving Iron: Titleist 712u (#2 @ 17°)[ Shafts: KBS C-Taper Lt. 110 Stiff ][ Lie: +2° up / Loft: Std. / Length: Std. ] • Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 52/8F & 58/8M[ Shafts: TT Dynamic Gold s300 Stiff ][ Lie: +2° up / Loft: Std. / Length: +1†] • Driver: Mizuno JPX900 (9.5° - Setting: Std.)[ Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Evo III 569 Stiff ] • Woods: Titleist 915-3w (15° - Setting: Std.)[ Shaft: Fujikura Speeder 757 Stiff ] • Hybrids: Mizuno JPX900 (16° & 19°)[ Shaft: Fujikura PRO Blue 73 Stiff ] • Putter: Miura KM-008 (34" - 4° - 370g) • Putter: Scotty Cameron FB 1.5 (34†- 2° - 350g) • Grips: Golf Pride SuperTack Mid (logo down)

Frank catelli

Washington 4.4 handicap

24 y.o.

Ben Hogan ft worths .5" long 2° upright midsize grips

Hogan tk wedges

The Wilson 8802 putter

Titleist 915d3 8.5° w/ proforce v2 76g x stiff

Gbb epic Sub zero 3 wood hzrdus t800 6.0

Hogan vktr hybrid 18° aldila nv 85 stiff

All in a white Ben Hogan bag

Let me see if they are an improvement over the og's!

Tim from Ohio

7.5 Index: 50 yo

Apex irons.

:Arccos: for the data

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 10.5+1; Apex 2H, Apex CF16 5-PW, AW, 52, 56 PM, 58 sure-out, 64 PM

:scotty-small: Futura X (the UFO)

:titelist-small: ProV1  or sometimes:Snell: MTB-X depending on the day

Dan from Alabama

34 years old - 15.7 hcp

Mizuno MP-64/DG S300/Golf Pride MCC

5-PW

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

USMC currently stationed in Okinawa Japan

Driver: Wilson Triton 10.5* Aldila Rogue stiff

FAIRWAY: Taylormade M2 2017

Irons: PRGR TR 900 Forged 4-PW

Wedges: Wilson Harmonized 56*, Ray Cook Blue Goose 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider Platinum Tour

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods while I’m looking for the one I hit in there

Current Handicap: 16.8 USGA

Been trying to get my hands their demo set of these since they launched but the website says "sold out" every time i've checked (and ive checked almost every week since launch).

Kevin   The Mitten surrounded by water

33       hdcp=5

Been swinging the Cobra King Pro MB/CB combo in black for the last year. LOVE those Cobras and been debating on ordering a new set of them. BUT every time I go to order them I think to myself "Wait! What about those Hogans????" Then it just turns into an unproductive back and forth argument with myself (sometimes out loud, like where other people may have heard). These new Ft Worths have created a dilemma and major mental mess for me. My wife now has full conformation of the insanity this game can put some of us through all because of these clubs.

If I was one of the lucky chosen ones I would totally be willing to take them down to Randy so he could do a review or make a rap video about them. Always wanted to meet the legendary Ace.....

(5) TESTERS WANTED!!!

FtWorthBlack banner 2.jpg

Ben Hogan Ft. Worth Black Irons

In the words of Peter Wolf - don't touch the knobs 'cause I think we're gonna have some fun with this one....

​This year marks the 65th anniversary of the Ben Hogan Company. The brand has has plenty of ups and more than its share of downs, but it's still with us and as a brand, it still maters.

With three new product launches this year, Hogan has firmly reestablished itself as a brand to be reckoned with, and we have a unique opportunity for 5 lucky forum members to test, review and keep a set of the sexy, new Ft. Worth 15 Black irons.

FtWorthBlack_Web_020 copy.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

The Ft. Worth Black, with its rugged Diamond Black Metal finish, is most definitely a player's iron. It's a 1025 forged blade, and Hogan says it gives the better player the feel, accuracy and consistency his or her game demands.

We're looking for 5 of you to test the Fort Worth Blacks and let the MyGolfSpy Community what you think!

This review opportunity is open to any golfer in the US, Canada or the UK. Sorry lefties - this one is for your right-handed brethren only.

FtWorthBlack_Web_029 copy.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

We take our Forum Member Testing quite seriously here at MyGolfSpy, and it's imperative you apply in the right place - which is right here in the Forum and NOT back in the blog.

To be eligible, please tell us - in this thread - the following:

First name and home state/province

Age and handicap

Your current iron set/makeup

Thanks for applying! We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

FtWorthBlack_Web_029 copy.jpg

Good luck!