Our Sponsors

First name and home state/province: Jim / South Carolina

Age and handicap: 55 / HC 8

Your current iron set/makeup: Wilson FG forged V3, KBS stiff shafts, Lamkin Crossline standard grips

Ready to test these out and provide some detailed feedback for MGS community!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please join me in congratulating our five testers:     US: DPattGolf PMookie poprockncoke   UK: Jon Brittain   CAN: TravisClarke           (5) TESTERS WANTED!!!   Ben Hogan F

::ANNOUNCEMENT::     Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming responses to this application thread. The Hogan brand is coming back with a vengeance.   Please join me in congratulating our five te

Posted Images

Shane - Saskatchewan

Age 42 - HC 3.7

Current Irons - Srixon Z545's Steelfiber 110's stiff, +1/2"  (2nd choice Tour V stiff + 1/2")

Thanks!  Would absolutely love to try these irons, and give an ongoing review!

Charles   Massachusetts

65    12

Maltby TE Forged 3-G w/ True Temper Score LT shaft (Pured), Hogan Apex Redline SW w/ Brunswick Precision FM 6.5 shaft

Have tried these out through their testing program and was not real impressed.  Could be because I selected the KBS Tour 90 shaft which made the club feel a bit light to me.  Current shafts are 117 grams.  Could also have been the lofts and lies may have been off a bit.  I would be willing to test again with a shaft closer to the weight that I currently play.  Thank you for the opportunity.

Tim, Austin Texas

35 and Im a 10.5

Mizuno JPX825's

Big fan of this company and glad to see them back! These black clubs would look good in my golf bag! Help a teacher out! Schools about to start! :)

Phil from Fayetteville GA

34 years playing around 6-7 hdcp

4-PW Adams CMB KBS Tour 90 stiff

Vokey SM7 wedges. Wedges are a week old. Previously had SCOR wedges while I think we're bought by Ben Hogan golf