Sign in to follow this  
Tzoid08

LOWERED "Excellent " Vokey SM6 54 & 58 Wedges SOLD SOLD

I rather sell these together to save shipping so I'll make it easy as possible. SOLD SOLD each shipped USPS with tracking .  Standard LLL Brand new Tour Velvet Ribbed grips Vokey wedge flex shafts.  54-10 S Grind  58-8 M Grind

SM654.jpg

SM654 2.jpg

sm6 58.jpg

SM658 2.jpg

Someone buy these. That's a great price! I'd be all over them if they were lefty.

I must be completely wrong, because almost everybody does it:  but why self golf clubs?

It comes back to bite you in the ass. 

I've got every golf club that I've ever owned going back to the early sixties, and I can't tell you how many times that I've gone back to an old "friend" when I get into trouble.

Plus I like how they look cluttering up my mancave.

I'm not a hoarder, but I don't toss books or golf clubs. Just Nifty being Nifty, I guess.

Lowered Price...  One Time only 

Someone buy these. That's a great price! I'd be all over them if they were lefty.

OK, help me out here guys.  I currently only have a PE2 W in my bag.  My sand wedge is an old Golden Bear model that was my Dads. Looking at the specs for the two BV clubs, the 54-10 is listed as a SW and the 58-08 a lob wedge.

I really have problems with consistency with the PE2 W; typically coming up short. The older SW seems to do OK from the traps and I use it more for keepsake than anything else.

My PE2's are green dot and +1/2 length, however my recent fitting established that regular length is better.  Do you think I'd find some improvement from these two clubs?

OK, help me out here guys. I currently only have a PE2 W in my bag. My sand wedge is an old Golden Bear model that was my Dads. Looking at the specs for the two BV clubs, the 54-10 is listed as a SW and the 58-08 a lob wedge.

I really have problems with consistency with the PE2 W; typically coming up short. The older SW seems to do OK from the traps and I use it more for keepsake than anything else.

My PE2's are green dot and +1/2 length, however my recent fitting established that regular length is better. Do you think I'd find some improvement from these two clubs?

I definitely think so. They'll give you some good versatility and different options around the greens

OK, help me out here guys. I currently only have a PE2 W in my bag. My sand wedge is an old Golden Bear model that was my Dads. Looking at the specs for the two BV clubs, the 54-10 is listed as a SW and the 58-08 a lob wedge.

My PE2's are green dot and +1/2 length, however my recent fitting established that regular length is better. Do you think I'd find some improvement from these two clubs?

Absolutely. The grinds will give you much more versatility around the green. They are great bargain for the shape that they are in too.😉

I definitely think so. They'll give you some good versatility and different options around the greens

Absolutely. The grinds will give you much more versatility around the green. They are great bargain for the shape that they are in too.😉

OK, this may sound kind of stupid, but consider I'm still a PE2 guy with one wedge.  I have never used my current old SW for anything but trap play.  My current W is only good for about 65-75 yards. Looking at the Vokey data, they list these grinds by style of swing "sweeper vs. digger". I think I tend to fall into the sweeper category as I generally don't excise a very large divot (but do create one).  

How much difference in carry would you expect between these two wedges?  And am I safe in presuming the S grind, while listed as a SW, is also useful off the grass?

Lastly, are the flex shafts suitable for a guy who was just fitted for G400's having the Project X 5.5?  Thanks.

OK, this may sound kind of stupid, but consider I'm still a PE2 guy with one wedge. I have never used my current old SW for anything but trap play. My current W is only good for about 65-75 yards. Looking at the Vokey data, they list these grinds by style of swing "sweeper vs. digger". I think I tend to fall into the sweeper category as I generally don't excise a very large divot (but do create one).

How much difference in carry would you expect between these two wedges? And am I safe in presuming the S grind, while listed as a SW, is also useful off the grass?

Lastly, are the flex shafts suitable for a guy who was just fitted for G400's having the Project X 5.5? Thanks.

I would expect 10-20 yards difference in carry.

The S grind will still be good off the grass. Great around the green and for a sweeper, the slightly lower bounce is good.

Don't know what shafts are in these but if they are stock, wedge flex, they will be fine.

• Like 1

I rather sell these together to save shipping so I'll make it easy as possible.  Both for $ 135 shipped or $ 75 each shipped USPS with tracking .  Standard LLL Brand new Tour Velvet Ribbed grips Vokey wedge flex shafts.  54-10 S Grind  58-8 M Grind

I would expect 10-20 yards difference in carry.

The S grind will still be good off the grass. Great around the green and for a sweeper, the slightly lower bounce is good.

Don't know what shafts are in these but if they are stock, wedge flex, they will be fine.

Says they are standard length, loft, and lie with Vokey wedge flex shaft. I think I'll give them a try. Just sent a PM to owner. Thanks!

• Like 1