Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2011 Callaway Golf Shoe Line

• SPY VIP

CALLAWAY GOLF INTRODUCES 2011 FOOTWEAR LINE

Footwear Lineup Features Outlast Technology,

OrthoLite Insoles and Proprietary Callaway Comfort Technologies

CARLSBAD, Calif., November 11, 2010 – Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) announced the retail availability of its 2011 line of golf footwear for men and women. Recognized worldwide for its performance-enhancing and championship-winning golf equipment, Callaway Golf has refocused its footwear business to deliver an unmatched portfolio of technology and authentic golf styling for all players. Development of the Company's 2011 footwear line was driven by extensive wear testing and comprehensive feedback from Tour pros around the world.

The 2011 line of Callaway footwear represents a major step forward in the category from an authentic golf brand. Headlining Callaway's robust collection of technology offerings is a temperature regulating system from Outlastâ Technology. This high performance system continuously interacts with the human body's microclimate and the outside environment to moderate the player's foot temperature. This constant regulation helps reduce perspiration by as much as 44%, keeping the foot dry and comfortable and decreasing the chance for blisters or discomfort. Furthermore, the majority of models in Callaway's 2011 line of footwear have added insoles from OrthoLiteâ, the leader of open cell foam insoles. OrthoLite insoles feature enhanced breathability, moisture control, anti-microbial properties and long-term cushioning.

“Callaway is proud of the unparalleled technology and styling available throughout the 2011 footwear line,” said John Melican, Senior Vice President, Soft Goods, Licensing, and New Business, Callaway Golf. “We have re-imagined the footwear category this year and – as with every product developed by Callaway – we are dedicated to offering the ultimate in comfort and performance for golfers.”

Driven by the Company's passion to innovate with an authentic purpose, Callaway's line of golf footwear also features proprietary technologies for optimal performance on the course. The Callaway Comfort Tech Gel Tongue uses injection molded gel tubes to disperse lace pressure more uniformly across tongue's surface. Under the ball, heel and midsole of the shoe, Callaway Comfort Tech Gel Pods are strategically placed into the contoured footbed to relieve pressure and provide comfort where golfers need it most. Rounding out the Company's proprietary offerings, XWTâ, or Xtra Width Technology, allows golfers to adjust the shoe's width by removing the XWT forefoot pads from the insole.

For men, key models for 2011 include the FT Chevâ Blucher (MSRP $229.99), a high performance model with tour styling that is already popular with pro players on Tour. Also a prevalent item, the lightweight and athletic Hyperbolic XLä (MSRP $169.99) returns to the line with significant comfort upgrades for 2011. For women, the fashionable Moc (MSRP $119.99) model has been influenced by Italian fashion trends, while the ultra-lightweight Solaireä (MSRP $69.99) shoes feature a ventilated design. Callaway Golf footwear can be found at golf retailers nationwide and at shop.callawaygolf.com.

1-FT_Chev_Blucher_2011.jpg

1-Hyberbolic_White_Black_20.jpg

1-Solaire_Family_2011.jpg

#TruthDigest

Sharp looking shoes like the top pair.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

I too, like the top pair. It sounds like a major push by Callaway to elbow established leaders like FJ, Adidas and Nike aside. I'm in the market for a pair of brown and white shoes (got to coordinate - dress in the 60s, my assistant pro tells me) so I'm sure I'll try these on.

The Germans are only dead, when the coffin is nailed shut

The top pair looks like the kind my dad would wear B)

I'll go with the middle pair!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Archived