Sign in to follow this  
LcollinsUSF

Hi from Tampa

Looking forward to the forums ... and contests! Info I have found so far is great.

Larry Collins

Tampa, FL

12.7 hcp - trying to get better - hard!

• Like 1

Welcome to MGS!

Looking forward to seeing you around the Forum. This year's Major Championship Challenge (Just about the only Contests run) was pretty fun!

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us Larry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Rileyhwl

• By LongIronFrenzy
      Hey All,

Been a reader of the blogs and all of the #truthdigest and thought I had to become a member. Enjoy playing golf as much as possible! Call Colorado home right now and work as a golf associate in a major golf retailer while in college. Prior USAF!  

Cheers!

-James
    • By Geogolf007
      Hello from Katy, TX!!
    • By SimonBazas
      Howdy Y'all, I am actually a Florida Transplant here who moved to Texas about 2 years ago for work. I fell in love with the difficulty of golf about 5 years ago playing with some college buddies. I live in a town of about 8000 people and there is not a decent 18-hole public course within 25-30 minutes of me.

I try to get out and play at least once a month but that is hard even in this town. My score is anywhere from about 85-95 on average.

Look forward to getting to know some of Y'all

What's in the Bag

Driver- Aero Burner Mini TP Driver
      3 Wood- Taylormade RBZ Stage 2
      2 Hybrid- Adams Super XTD
      Irons 3-PW- Nike Forged Pro Combo
      Wedges- 54 and 58 Vokey Spin Milled
      Putter- Yes! Callie
    • By GolfSpy STUDque
      Hello! I don't typically join forums but I just had to join MGS due to the amazing community. The wealth of knowledge amongst the member base is expansive and I've based many of my equipment purchases off the reviews given by testers on this site for better or for worse.

I played baseball my whole life through college. Once I got out, I still had that competitive itch so I picked up golf. More or less, I taught myself through videos, articles, and self evaluation. I spent a lot of time at the range and developed my own swing from what I could learn online. Many people are astounded when I tell them I've never had a lesson.

Fast forward a couple years and I've got a wife and kids and less time for golf. I joined a golf league and that was the best possible thing for my game. I get out once a week (and still sprinkle in weekend rounds) and the competitive format has forced my game to improve. I'm better now that I've ever been and my love for golf is at its all-time peak. I keep my clubs as up-to-date as possible through tons of buying/selling on eBay and walk every round since it's my only exercise, HA!

It'll be a complete honor if I ever get to test equipment. I've been a part of the process for baseball equipment and enjoyed every minute. I write for a living and believe I could translate these talents into quality information golfers can utilize in their equipment purchasing decisions. I'm happy to be here and look forward to contributing to the community!
    • By MilesATrane
      Hello all.

I've been a fan of My Golf Spy for a number of months after being turned on to it from a friend in the golf business in Sacramento. I love the direct clarity and unbiased reviews. 
      I joined the forum a while back but can't get the password reset function to work properly so just rejoined under my work email so I can participate in the various forums etc. 

If you are heading anywhere near New York City this summer, the course conditions on the region are the best they have been in the last 20 years easy.  Everything from the most played NYC Public golf courses to the upscale daily fees and private clubs. This is golf heaven right now. 

I I play all strata of courses whenever possible. I must say the City courses are in crazy good shape. Just play early or expect to have a long round. 
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!