DPattGolf

Yellow Version of Snell MTB Black Coming?

Our Sponsors

Snell Golf just posted this picture over on Facebook with the teasing caption #whatsinthebox. To me, this has to be hinting at the highly desired arrival of a Yellow version of the MTB Black. A new Yellow version would certainly fill their lineup out perfectly along side the MTB Red and its Yellow version and was something that a few MGS Testers and Forum members were asking for a few months back.

39144031_851951101678080_6788398117172543488_n.jpg

• Like 5

At the same time that Titleist announces that the ProV1 will be in yellow starting in 2019

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

May have to convert.  Love the Oncore Elixir but frustrated the yellow has been out of stock for months

At the same time that Titleist announces that the ProV1 will be in yellow starting in 2019

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not the worst marketing strategy 

• Like 1

May have to convert.  Love the Oncore Elixir but frustrated the yellow has been out of stock for months

If you have never played the MTB Black go check out this review thread! I was fortunate to be one of the testers and love the performance it offers

• Like 2

If you have never played the MTB Black go check out this review thread! I was fortunate to be one of the testers and love the performance it offers

INDEED! Once you go (that way), you may have a very hard decision on weather or not to go back again... B)

• Like 1

Saw it on their FB feed yesterday as well, I hope it the Black in yellow.

HEY Snell, just take my money now!!

• Like 2